Whaddya look like?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Here's the Mooseman in 1989...... I'm a little heavier ..... maybe more than that..... and a lot grayer...... don't have any more recent pics in digital format.
Yeah, I played in a few rock bands......

Attachments

Killer Joe

No, no, no! That won't do! Show 'em an action shot like you DQing some scrub-brat pro-tour wanna-be!!!! :D

Although I'd have to say that the cigarette is exactly where you ALWAYS have it ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It was a good reminder that there was a Classic thread on looks :)

That's a bad link, at least for me... I just get a little box with a red X in it.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I don't have that good of a visual imagination, so looking through the "Whadda ya look like" thread didn't help me much.

I want to know what some of you guys look like. If you have any pics of you online, post a link here!

This is what I look like now.

Ransac

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
There's some pics there....

My merge tool isn't working right now, but when it does, I'll merge this with the "Whaddya Look Like" thread...

Z

Zigathon

You guys do realize that one would have to be a member of Myspace to see any of those pictures. :p

And I already know what you look like...

Here's a link to see a couple pics of me:

Zigathon

J

jorael

.... and I'm not a member :(

Anyway, here a picture of me a year ago at the Noordzee (north sea) on one of the small Dutch islands.

Attachments

Killer Joe

.jpg? I have pics but I don't know how to post them so here's a verbal descriptions of me:

6' 2"
Blonde
195 lbs.
I'm a bodybuilder
I have a washboard stomach

no, wait...that's my Living Greyhawk character. Oh well. :rolleyes:

L

Limited

I'm trying, but I haven't been active .. recently ..

(mostly, in the pictures I am finding i am eating or drunk out of my mind.. )

W

WickedBoy6

This was a pic taken of me a couple years ago for a band promo. I apologize if the pic is too big, but really, it loses something if I crop or resize. I'll change the size if it's bothersome. Also, I do flip the camera off, so fair warning to the politically-sensitive set.

I'm still five-foot-ten, I'm still two-hundred-someodd pounds (I carry it well), dark brown hair, brown eyes, still dress the same. The only difference now is that I'm letting my hair grow out.

Attachments