Whaddya look like?

F

FoundationOfRancor

Arhar, you look so...normal!

I would have never guessed:)

Z

Zhaneel

You think that's something, I have a tail! But, unfortunately, I don't have any good pics of me.

C

Chaos Turtle

In order to do justice to my vanity, I had to do a little magic on these (cropping out the oh-so-blah surroundings) but... here they are, some decent pix of me in various mental states. :D

Hmm... seems I can only do one at a time... so here then, one of four.

Attachments

A

arhar

Originally posted by Chaos Turtle
In order to do justice to my vanity, I had to do a little magic on these (cropping out the oh-so-blah surroundings) but... here they are, some decent pix of me in various mental states. :D

Hmm... seems I can only do one at a time... so here then, one of four.
I also hate shaving :D

C

Chaos Turtle

Well, it seems everyone wants to see what the a-MAY-zing me looks like, so here's on not-as-flattering photo that I like to call... "When is the f***ing coffee going to be ready?"

Attachments

A

Almindhra

My bf doesn't like shaving either...He'll let it go for days...I've learned to love it though...

T

theorgg

Tell me which person I am using theese clues:

1. I didn't go to anything the latter half of this school year
2. My face appears twice in these pictures,
3. My stomach appears, covered, twice, uncovered once.
4. My arms make an appearance five times.
5. I'm the biggest guy in all of the pictures
6. I like Devo And Weird AL

http://www.roswellhigh.com/studentorgs/latinclub/pics1.html

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
So I moved it here, to the Classic Forum.

You want to know what I look like? Alright, I'm a little over 6' tall, weigh 240 lbs. (though I don't really look it), wear glasses, and have brown hair w/some salt-and-pepper action going on in the beard. Oh, and I'm 40 (though, again, I don't really look it ;)).

N

Namielus

Hmm....

5'8''
Glasses, Brown wavy hair, blue-ish green eyes.
about 180 last time I checked.

Working on that tough guy build, right now I still look like a puffed up I don't know I cant think of any interesting verbs right now...

I have a picture
Click here or Maybe here!.

As you can tell from the picture I'm a nerd.

And not to scary you but that little piece of artwork isn't to far from the truth...

B

Bob

look to the end of the thread to have me describe what I look like now.

A

Almindhra

So I've been thinking, I think the drummer form Dave Mathews Band kind of looks like Yellowjacket...He'll have to say what he thinks though, heheh...

But take a look yourself, its the guy the 2nd from the right: http://www.allposters.com/images/40/013_ST2706.jpg

And this is really funny, check out their video "I Did It" here: http://www.mtv.com/bands/dave_matthews_band/audvid.jhtml#

In the beginning of the video the drummer in purple, takes a bauble from Dave and then prances through the street singing...*LOL*...Thats just like him too!...All prancy like!!...