Whaddya look like?

X

xreemer

Well, I'm 6'0" (actually 5'11" and a half, but 6'0 is a lot easier to say). I've weighed around 145 for the past five years because I have an extremely high metabolism and just can't gain weight. Right now I have a job delivering pizzas and I'm always pigging out on something - I'll probably die of a heart attack before I gain ten pounds. I'm the studious type, decently long brown hair, glasses, and unathletic. My eyes are a strange hazel color, more brown than green. I'm usually wearing something brown or blue and I'm never far from a book or a computer. All in all, I look dang good. :)

T

theorgg

I'm 6'6(as of a year or two ago) and, at last doctor's apointment, a circle. 360lbs.

Other features? a "mallat" haircut, glasses(use to be nerdy, but they don't make 'em like that anymore; they are now small sunglasses type), and a busshy beard and pencil thin mustache.

Anything I forgot, local fellows?

T

TheFunkyNose

Hi, My name is Fuento Andrika and I am 8' 11", have a bushy beard, weigh around 5,000,000 pounds, and i have a slight German accent, if you haven't noticed already, ach!

T

TheFunkyNose

I am actually 5-ish, 13-14 years old, I am an Chinese-American male who looks like someone you would find in the world (I honestly don't know what I look like, no I'm not blind). I have... 3 HEADS!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

[Next time you type somthing like that, put some paragraphs in it so it doesn't mess up people's scrolling. OK? -Orgg]

T

TheFunkyNose

I weigh around 100 pounds... MORE THAN ALL OF YOU!!! (Just kidding. I weigh around 100 pounds.)

M

Multani

I feel like short...wait a minute...I am short.

Well, I'm about 5'4", and last I checked, I'm about the 112 lbs. range....

I have black hair that curls naturally (Not to mention in a very hard to comb fashion.) and is usually in a messed up style. I have glasses that are not cool, but not nerdy either.
I'm pretty thin..(don't ask for my clothing sizes. I don't really keep track of it.) and my cands are basically bone and skin...
On the whole, I'm not skinny but I have a small frame.
I'm not extremely athletic, but due to a high metabolism, can pig out, not exercise, and not look like a fat lard,
I also have an annoying mustache, that I'm neglecting to shave until this summer....

BTW, I'm Chinese, if you haven't figured it out by now.

Note to Nose: If you keep posting like that, you'll be a disgrace to all Chinese-Americans (if you actually are Chinese.), and you'll be sure to get reprimanded from Spidey or Zadok.

A

Apollo

...there's a fairly goofy picture of me at geocities.com/agape48 , standing with my significantly-shorter girlfriend (I'm around 6'4").--Sammy
You're tall! If I was that big, I'd be playing basketball, not Magic.:)

http://members.tripod.co.uk/candiman/davepics.htm
--Gizmo
In the beginning, he was a cute little boy. But the trials, tribulations, and sacrifices to the devil that he endured during his Magic career have shaped him into the scowling, terrifying man you see before you.:)

Really, if you look at the little boy pictures, he smiled. In each picture, it shrinks and shrinks, until he's just staring into the camera.:)

J/K, Gizmo.

5'2", 115 lbs.--MrXarvox
This is why he pretends to be a god.:p

Orgg--Orgg.

Z

Zadok001

I'm 6'1", no one's bothered to take my weight for years, but I'm fairly scrawny. Maybe 180, with little or no fat on me, much to the great dismay of several of my friends ("David's vanishing!"). I have mid-length brown hair, and very dark brown eyes that get lighter towards the pupil. I'm built like a stork - Long legs, and a torso that looks totally out of place on my lower body. When a stranger meets me, they compare me to one of two people - I am either the main character on That 70's Show (*shiver*), or I "look like that scary looking guy on StarCity!" (No joke, I've gotten that.) If you want a pic, head over to StarCity's Featured Writer section, I've got a horrifing picture up there that makes me look like Satan himself, glaring into the camera. :) Not at all cute.

K

krichaiushii

5'11, between 165-180 lbs (recently lost weight, unsure how much). Blondish-brown hair (kept high and tight), brown eyes, glasses. After living in Kuwait, my skin is tanning nicely on my hands and face, with the rest remaining a lighter shade of pale -- the only color provided by a few tattooes.

I'm told I look like a thin, Drew Carey, which is odd, as I too hale from Ohio, and went to the same college he attended...

Very odd.

I

Istanbul

6', 210#.
Forest-green eyes.
Long brown hair.

I'm dead sexah!

S

Sammy Dead-O

You're gettin' mighty personal with Ms. Monroe, there...

D

DÛke

...[Laughs at Nodnarb]...

I'm average in tall-ness when it comes to may age - 18.

Dark hair.

Dark skin.

Dark eyes.

Dark, and naughty mind and personality. (I rarely show my Light side...:))

Skateboarder look.

I enjoy watching two girls kiss...and do other stuff.

I wouldn't call myself "sexy"...

I was hoping that Purple Girl would reply to this thread.

S

Sammy Dead-O

Why does Duke only have three posts? Has this been covered somewhere else?

P

Prince RXI

My name is David.
I am 16 years old.
I am 6 foot 2 inches and weighs 225 as of last night.
I have dirty brown hair color, a little on the chubby side, but only in the middle.
I am built like a Line Man is football.

My brother Ransac's name is Mark
He is 18 years old.
He is 6 foot 1 inch and weighs 165 as of last night.
He has dirty blond hair, he was built really compact in the torso, and is a lot stronger than he looks.
He is built like a track-and-field runner.

There, a little bit about me and my brother. Hope that's enough.

Prince RXI, Moon's spirit of purity and life