Werewolves Redux

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
train said:
(And do we have to go find the body to determine if it was a wolf?)

my posts somehow went above these - see up ??!!!
** It's because the server time was screwy yesterday... from pretty much 6:30 AM EDT to 3:00 PM, it was 12 hours ahead. Then when it went back to normal, all of the "right time posts" got put behind the "future posts".

Z

Zigathon

*Damn that Wizards' and their ceaseless promotion of Time Spiral!!!*

As I explained, the Ghost Council made two votes. One, was only to break the tie between Killer Joe and Darth Ferret.
The second vote was who they would have voted for had they been given a chance to vote for anyone. That vote went to Orgg.

So, when the Ghost Council "arrived" in-game, the players only saw the results of those two votes.

The results of Killer Joe should be obvious. He was quite human. I just wanted to explain his "elimination" in the same horrific way the game is played; i.e. hanging, werewolf attack. Consider "carried of into the unknown by vengeful ghosts" another one.

Now, this second vote is a touchy subject. You'll notice that its constructed in a way that gives no outside information other than suspicion. All remaining players can take it for whatever way they choose to see it.

I can explain this more after the game.

And finally, after a long day, the survivors retire to their beds to sleep. Although nobody slept soundly, one of you didn't make it through the night...

The ravaged body of Spiderman lies in the center of camp.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*OOC - Shows that I pay attention. :D

AGAIN with the bad hanging choices!!! We should've hung DarthFerret like I said!! If we keep losing men, there will be less and less people to chop wood!!!!!!!!! WHICH MEANS LESS PROFIT!!!!!!! WHICH MEANS LESS PAY!!!!!!!!!!! DOENS'T THAT MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU!?!??!

I KNEW that Orgg was up to no good. Those ghosts pointed him out right away. Mr. Orgg, your freakishly large features prove to everyone that only you are capable of doing THIS ....

*Ransac points to the "ravaged body of Spiderman".*

...to fellow workers.

Ransac, cpa trash man

O

orgg

Damn. That prooves our Seer is gone.

In case you hadn't realized it, yea, I've got Lycanthrope. I'm a 'wolf.'

I've been here over two hundred and fifty years, and I actually LIKE humans. I accept what I am, and enjoy the company. Remember those bears we found killed? I did that. Why? We were due in another copse of trees that hand't been cleared of undergrowth. Those bears would've torn at least two of you limb from limb. I got to 'em first.

Snakes? Notice how we never find snake dens when we move onto other areas? Guess who takes care of that at night?

I want these two new bastards to go away as much or more than you do. The question is who the damned newcomers are. They're taking away my friends, and they're taking away my secrets.

I'm a werewolf. And I'm hunting for Werewolves. The same as all of ya'll who arn't furry half of every day.

These newcomers are slick. I havn't been able to pick up any trail at all, but my intuition still says that DarthFerrett is more than what he appears.

...but I don't know that for sure. *ties another noose, and hands it to Ransac.

...and remember-- you can't hang me. Not even if ya'll are unanimous, you cannot hang me.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I KNEW you were a werewolf!!!!!!!! My suspicions never fail!!... and yet. I suppose I have to believe your tale about being on our side..... I'll still keep a close eye on you, though. No funny business.......

In light of these recent events, I show resort back to my vote from last round. DARTHFERRET!!!! You're still too lazy to work under the clock of this logging company!! I find that extremely unbecoming of a working man. That's because you're not a man at all, you dirty wolf!!!....

...that dirty wolf line wasn't meant to offend Mr. Orgg.... nice wolf... nice....

Ransac, cpa trash man

E

EricBess

Either he's telling the truth or he isn't. One thing's for sure. He says he's a wolf, so he's certainly not lying about that. If he's lying about the rest, then he hangs tonight and we all know that DarthFerret isn't a wolf and this whole thing has been a ruse to get us on his side.

If he is telling the truth, then we can't hang him and we're only down one tonight instead of two.

Eventually, we have to test this, and if we hang DarthFerret tonight and he's not a wolf, then those of us who are normal are going to be quickly outnumbered and testing the theory will be do-or-die...

D

DarthFerret

G-G-Ghostss....and...wer..wer..wer..were..wolfs....ahhhh!!!! Keep...the .... Orgg away....**falls to the ground covering his head with his one remaining arm, sobbing uncontrollably**

O

orgg

Don't waste your votes.

I cannot be hung. Just look at me. And if you ask me to leave your sides, the wolves will eventually kill you unless you luck into them.

If you want me to walk away and stop running this logging operation, tell me. I'll stay out of it, and watch what happens. I won't vote. I won't do anything but cut trees, and watch my friends die before my eyes... but you'll have to tie your own nooses and get them into these trees yourself. Just don't waste your vote.

Why would I tell you I was a wolf hunting wolves? Why would I tell you? So we'd know that our Seer has met his maker. All that does is help you, and cut off the last-minute ploy these two smart bastards have of claiming to be the seer in order to slay the rest of you effortlessly. I want the same as you-- for these interlopers to be gone, and leave us be.

Run me off, and you'll get what's coming to you.

E

EricBess

No ones running you off, orgg...You survive a simple hanging and we'll be more than happy to keep you around.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
This whole situation has me a bit perplexed...... and it's throwing off everyone's work ethic.

If we vote for Orgg, then we lose an opportunity to hang a possible slacker/werewolf..... unless Mr. Orgg-Wolf happens to be lying about the rest and we grab him tonight.

I've already pointed out that Mr. Orgg has rather suspiciously large hands (to my credit, I was right). I'd imagine that he could tear us limb from limb without becoming a wolf. I'm still hestiant on him, but I reluctantly believe him in saying that he's on our side.........

Mr. Orgg, I've just realized that you technically have an animal on the premises. You are fined $50 for breaking company policy.

Anyway, I'm almost certain that DarthFerret is a wolf.... or at least a very suspiciously acting slacker. Either one cannot be tolerated in this business.

Either way you look at it, we're either down 1 man and the free-wolves stay safe for another night *shudders* or we're down two men..... I don't like either situation, but I think our best choice is to vote for a killer.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ransac said:
Mr. Orgg, I've just realized that you technically have an animal on the premises. You are fined $50 for breaking company policy.

*Ahhhhhh, it warms my cold dead heart to see someone is taking chanrge and running the camp........... double the fine and dock his pay.*

S

sageridder

I don't know if hanging orgg at this point helps.We aren't any more or less dead if killed by 1 wolf instead of 2.If he's telling the truth we've wasted a hanging while we still outnumber the wolves.If he's lieing once we find a wolf we hang him and this nightmare is all over.Orgg dropped not very subtle hints he is a were all through his statments, I just assumed he was a werebear not werewolf.I'm voting train because he was last to vote most times, and didn't vote in a way to effect any of the outcomes.He might be just playing it safe, or he might not care so long as we were killing lumberjacks and not wolves.

Melkor

*Even dead you're still trying to boss people around. Why can't you just enjoy your eternal rest like me. Its nice because you've got the best excuse ever for those who call you lazy. I'm dead!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
This might be risky, but I'm voting for Orgg. I totally disagree with EricBess about this, though. I just want to make that clear.

I don't buy this "you can't hang me" nonsense. Why can't we hang you, Orgg? Perhaps you have magical anti-hanging powers and the noose will just slide right off you? Or perhaps your ploy is just so good that we won't get a majority vote?

We have to consider the possibility that the ghost council gave us a huge opportunity by singling you out and you turned it around by making up this whole explanation. Well, I'm not gullible and I'm not so easily intimidated. You sure look like you have a neck, and despite your superhuman strength, I think we most certainly can hang you.

T

train

"Why can't we do a test hanging and not have it count towards our vote... Granted we should all be working - but if Orgg is sincere about his statements - he should place the noose around his neck for us...

this way he proves the point and then we still have our vote...

So we miss cutting a tree or two - if we all die - no work will be done around here..."

Z

Zigathon

To the best of my knowledge, the current votes are as follows:

Ericbess: Orgg
Oversoul: Orgg
Sagerider: Train
Ransac: Darth Ferret
Darth Ferret: Orgg
Orgg: Darth Ferret
Train: Hasn't voted yet...

I will probably wait until late Monday or early Tuesday before the hanging commences. This should allow Train a chance to vote or anyone that wants to, a chance to change their vote.

Happy hunting...

S

sageridder

I'm a lumberjack and i'm ok(with a tie).(stop singing, i don't wear woman's clothing and go on out to bars) I have no problem going to the council again, who's afraid just the big bad wolves.So lets ride the crazy train.