Werewolves Redux

T

train

So at this rate - we probably have another Ghost Council vote coming?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Mr. EricBess, I agree with your statement "accuse me based on the comments of people who were potentially just as clueless as we were". All of us are clueless as to who these monsters are.

I'm not just looking for any excuse to hang someone. I'm looking for subtle things. Mooseman MAY have been the seer and if he WAS may have been referring to either you or Orgg in that statement he made while dying. There is no guarantee that even though we know Orgg is a wolf that he was the wolf he saw.

Yes, these bits of evidence are VERY VERY SKETCHY, but at the same time, it's all I have to go off of.

The only other person I believe may be one is Oversoul, but you, EricBess, have grabbed my attention moreso.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
EricBess and Ransac are going after each other rather strongly at this point. This leads me to conclude (and I think it's rather likely) that one of them is guilty and the other is not. If that's true, Train is also guilty by default. We can hang him and find his partner tomorrow (or Orgg and the remaining true human can deal with Train's partner in the event that he goes after me tonight).

T

train

Well...

Here's our tally...

EB - 1
Ransac - 1
Oversoul - 1
Train - 2 (1 outright, 1 stick toss - Orgg)
Orgg - 0

Unless anyone changes their mind, this looks pretty final...

Let me know if I can state my final words...

Z

Zigathon

If the situation remains a tie tomorrow (24 hours from this post), the Ghost Council will be called...

T

train

What's wrong with having a supernatural Help Desk?

"SN Help desk, this is Elvis, How may I assist you?"

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
If there's somethin' strange in your neighborhood
Who ya gonna call (ghost council)
If it's somethin' weird an it don't look good
Who ya gonna call (ghost council)

T

train

(Breaks out the funky jump-suit and ecto-plasm backpack... and gets down...)

Z

Zigathon

Let the Ghost Council convene...

This time they need only vote once, for obvious reasons.

O

orgg

Two deadly wolves, one villager, and one elderly overprotective wolf. If they hit the villager or me, that's the end of it.

Z

Zigathon

The sun has fallen, and all is still. You stare at the others accusingly, afraid to make a sound for fear that it could incriminate you.

Silent and softly at first, the wind begins to pick up, leaves begin to whisper.
The sky darkens, and a fog sweeps in around your feet.
Soon, voices can be heard. Sad, slow voices. Faintly, so that you can't quite make out what they're saying.
The wind blows faster, the voices grow louder. A solem chant.
Lightning flashes the sky.
And as the thunder dies away, everything is silent.
However, circling the surviors are the ghosts of those who have died the past few days. Their looks are sad and vengeful. They pass by each one of you.

They pause in front of Ericbess, confer with each other, and shake thier heads slowly...

The silience is broken by a terrified, but still quite human Ericbess being carried of to the beyond...

Although it may look bleak, the wolves have a difficult choice to make...

E

EricBess

Zigathon said:
still quite human
I think that covers it train...

This is definitely not in my contract. Someone is going to hear from my union rep...

Oh well, at least I won't get torn to shreds like the rest of you guys...

T

train

But see - I don't remember getting that description before... so I wonder if you would turn as this happened...

Even so - it could be stated that since you weren't "dying" yet - your transformation might not come forth...

With the hanging - the death more than likely would bring it about...

oh well...