Werewolves Redux

O

orgg

OUT OF CHARACTER: I could've been killed. I even mentioned methods you could use-- I told Turgy to get an axe and chop off excess branches, as we may need a fire sometime later. An axe or a raging fire could've easily finished me off-- all that would be needed was someone to think of it. I could be voted for, and slain-- but not hung. I also bluffed that at first, without Zigathon's approval, but then later got his approval to just run away if noone could think of a way to actually slay me.

*Orgg ponders, staring at Train and Ransac, each an inch of nail away from death, and his head pounds with the effort of thinking. His human ways are not always applicable to a half-giant lycanthropy, and he stares at each man long and hard, and shakes his head sadly.

T

train

(Well - if Orgg is still holding us as such - and he just kills us now - the villagers definitely win - I'm good with that...)

"Go ahead Orgg - put us both to our ends... I would rather there be both of us gone than a werewolf that cant control himself running through these hills..."

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Train, you're putting up a very interesting front right now.

I'm not going to claim that I will be satisfied with dying. But, I will agree with you. If Mr. Orgg is going to kill both of us anyway, then he might as well do it now. That bastard will be dead, and Mr. Mooseman's soul can finally rest.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

train

"no front... I've made my peace - and If I am going to go either way - it won't matter how... I'd still be gone... This way, if Orgg does put us down, the villagers surely win... and the rest of the people in these hills will be safe..."

T

train

(Do we get finished off and the villagers win or what?... Not to put anyone on the spot - but it is the safest bet...)

Z

Zigathon

Orgg holds Ransac and Train in his giant hands, unable to decide which one of them is the remaining wolf.

With a snort, he bashes their heads together. The corpses fall to the ground, and the body of Ransac becomes noticably hairy.

Although he doesn't particularly like the thought of killing an innocent man, he knew it was the best course of action to take. He burys Train alongside the other normal people, writes a note explaining what happened, and ambles off into the woods...

T

train

For now, there is peace in the hills... though many an innocent man died... it is for the better of all...

To those who come and find the note... their lives will have been saved, and it all made clear once they finish reading the tale...

And for the spirits that roam these hills... the knowledge that a Were made a decision to save more men through his action of sacrificing one allows them to feel a sense of peace also...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Man, I thought for sure that we had that in the bag. It was almost all but obvious that I was indeed the werewolf at the end.

However, through all and all of my bluffing there, didn't orgg still have to cast a vote at the end. I mean, I know my character said to do so (again, bluffing mind you), but don't the rules say that orgg had to vote to hang one? I was kinda hoping that orgg's "fondness" and trust of me throughout would've given me the win.

Ransac, cpa trash man

L

Limited

Quite the anti-climax.
It boils down to a deciding vote and the answer is door number three?

So, villagers win? Or the Orgg wins?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I'd never been a wolf before, so I thought I'd try a little psychological trick. I don't know if it had any effect, but I wonder...

I avoided hanging and even the suspicion of everyone but Train until the end. And I probably posted in this thread more frequently than most of you, but I was careful to avoid using the words "werewolf" and "werewolves" while playing...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Limited said:
Quite the anti-climax.
It boils down to a deciding vote and the answer is door number three?

So, villagers win? Or the Orgg wins?
Have to agree, we should stick to the one vote per player and hang someone everyday, kill someone every night...... It's still fun though.
I really like the way everyone is taking on roles and playing them.....
I knew I'd not last long as the boos, but what the heck......

D

DarthFerret

So who is running the next one, and when does it start....???

Melkor

I've been running my own quasi-psychological experiment off and on, I think I'll give it one more try in this next game.

E

EricBess

Yeah, I think orgg should have been forced to make a decision. Where's the fun if you can just win by default ;)

Come on orgg...come clean - who were you going to go for???