Werewolves Redux

Z

Zigathon

Actually, I added that part so there would be no confusion this time.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Don't know why the living think the dead know anymore then they do..... WERE FREAKING DEAD!!!!! Now get back to work slakers.

Z

Zigathon

The sun rises and the remaining three of you emerge from your cabins. There was one hell of a battle during the night. The very hairy body of Oversoul lies in the dirt...

This vote is for all the marbles...

T

train

"Well Mr. Ransac... everything left, tells me you are the remaining wolf... any words to me as I cast my vote for yee?"

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'M THE REMAINING WEREWOLF!?!?! That is absurd!!!

I'm aiming to believe that you and this dead killer *points at the body of Oversoul* planned out last round!! Both of you two steadily attacked each other and voted for each other......

...and as a result, everyone (including me) thought that one of you was a wolf and the other wasn't. However, I sure as hell couldn't tell which one was the wolf. I'm guessing that the Ghost Council couldn't either, so they unfortunately picked the wrongfully accused EricBess.

You, Mr. train are the wolf.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

train

I didn't make the vote all even...

but I know I'm no wolf, and I know Orgg is no use to hang - so "tag" you're it...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
OOC ~ Was a Wolf ever hung in this game? I don't think so, thus with 3 players left, why is there even a vote? 2 Wolves to 1 villager seems like a lock.
Being dead has sure left me confused.

T

train

We are taking the "very hairy" description of Oversoul to have him noted as a wolf...

Otherwise, the game would be declared over in my opinion...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, I think it's the "good" wolf orgg, train, and Ransac, with one of the latter two being the last "bad" wolf. So it probably depends on orgg's vote...

O

orgg

(A gigantic snout pushes the door of Orgg's shack off its hinges, taking a few boards with it)

*coughs up blood, and limps out of his shed.

Th' bas*chough* turds ambushed me. Oversoul went for my eyes. He didn't realize that would let me get ahold of his throat. With all of his thrashing around as his blood trickled out of my mouth and down my throat, I couldn't see any detail of the other Wolf. I clipped him hard with my lower claws and he scampered into the night, but I don't think I got a claw in 'em; A little soreness, easily ignored, would be all that there is...

Ransac has flopped about me twice, but was the first to trust me when I said I ment no harm. Strange, but he's always been a bit strange. Train, you've kept a low profile, doing enough work to satisfy, but not working as hard as you could. Adiquate, but low-key.

*Orgg grabs each man by the neck, picking each up simultaniously. He positions the claw from his thumb at the necks of each, and gets a pained look on his face.

This happened before, once. I couldn't help but to turn each night, as this was hundreds of years ago. Trees were still cut for various reasons, though the axes were not as fine as they are now. Some Weres started killing workers. I wasn't a good fighter at the time, and just decided to roll around in the berry bushes that were all around the area to remove my scent while I spied on a person a night. One of the men was a bit funny in the head, and also enjoyed sneaking around the camp and spying on a person each night for a short period of time-- I clued him in, as he seemed to be an understanding person, and we found the two wolves easily enough. When there was one, the wolf slew him quite quickly; I was able to 'accidentally' split his skull the next work day. Only five of the fifteen people died, not including those whom contracted this lycanthropy from improper exposure to the moon.

Now we have a bloodbath. When the snows thaw and the valley opens up, they'll find noone here alive, and a bloodstained letter from what'll look like one of you, telling a short bit about what happened. I'll hide for a few years, keeping them new workers safe from a distance, then I'll shave and come back to working as usual.

Now to figure out who to trust.

Either of you want to try to convince me?

T

train

"I've made my peace and statement earlier...

Now if you'll promptly put me down - you can probably smell me and know I hav eno other scent on me but mine own... no blood, none of you, until now, nor any other man..."

O

orgg

My nose isn't what it use to be... and with all the congealed blood, all I can smell right now is death.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
M....m....Mr. Orgg..... y... you said you wouldn't hurt us.....

*Sigh*...... you'd convinced all of us that you are a human-friendly wolf, and now this. For this, I hate your kind. You say they'll be a bloodbath. If you hang me, the last innocent, I imagine it won't take much for train to finish off what he started last night. That'll be the end of you.

However, as much as I hate you, Mr. Orgg, it's train and his deceased partner, Oversoul, that has destroyed this place. Whether or not you happen to be the one that finishes me off, they were the ones that brought this logging company to its downfall. For that, I absolutely cannot forgive.

Do with me what you will, but please do this great place a favor and kill the the last cause of this: train.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Oh Zigathon, don't you think it's possible that you made Orgg just slightly too powerful here? I mean, if two werewolves can't beat him, how were my partner and I supposed to win?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
How were we supposed to beat Orgg? Hanging him? He can't be hanged and he can't be killed at night. I figured we had won, despite going up against an opponent that couldn't be hanged, had revealed himself and gained the support of the villagers, and had indicated that one of us alone wouldn't be enough to kill him. That alone would require quite some luck. But beating Orgg when he can't be killed is IMPOSSIBLE.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
No Villagers = Wolves win. Orgg wouldn't be considered a villager, maybe he just runs away or maybe then you can get him...... I don't understand why you didn't take out the last villager.

T

train

(Man - the ghost council sure is loud these days...)

"I plead to no one, I leave my peace as stated previously, and I don't question it either way...

If 'tis true and Orgg can't be killed, then the last wolf would surely try to win by winning his trust over... I don't decide for Orgg, and don't want to convince him - his decision should be his alone...

besides, for the bit lazy I am - I still have cash to enjoy a drink before tonight is over..."