Werewolf XVII: The Order to Lykin

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I was on the fence, not totally committed to Oversoul. I'm willing to wait another night to see what Modus might turn up since it appears we've been lucky so far these past two nights...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Not making a decision is making a decision...... I don't like that.....
I'll change my bot to Modus.
This is definitely a wolf type of play...........

turgy22

Nothing Special
Final vote count:
EricBess (2) - Oversoul, DarthFerret
Oversoul (1) - EricBess
Modus Pwnens (1) - Mooseman

Not Voted (2) - Modus Pwnens, Spiderman

Today, despite your hunger and exhaustion, you decide that no man's life will be taken with your own hands. You all go back to your rooms, a bit disappointed that the story wasn't more exciting.

Night phase begins now and ends in 24 hours.

turgy22

Nothing Special
No story today. No kills last night. From this point on, the player with the most votes at the end of the day will be put to death. In the event of a tie, both players receiving the most votes will be put to death. And EVERYONE MUST VOTE. No more cop-outs. I need to get things moving along. Um, and you're all slowly dying of hunger and dehydration. So there.

M

Modus Pwnens

Oversoul was pure of blood, just like the last time.. It might mean he is guilty, but that's only based on that Ransac was innocent.. It was consistent with my previous visions, which makes me think that it's more likely that I'd see the exact opposite of the truth than a random vision every time.

D

DarthFerret

*Points his finger at Ericbess again, with a resolute look on his face*

Vote: EricBess

E

EricBess

Darth - I don't get you...Why are you so determined to hang me? Clearly there is something going on between Modus and Oversoul, so logically, one of them would come under suspicion, but you are resolute in attacking me for some reason instead. Until now, I haven't commented, because we really haven't had much to go on so your argument was as good as anyone's. But really?

Vote: Oversoul

I gave my reasons before and they are still valid. I'm still suspicious of Modus as well

I'm confused as to why there have not been any deaths during the night time and yet we are still unable to leave. Any ideas on that one?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Spiderman asked if perhaps EricBess was stopping the murders from taking place. At the time, I thought it pretty unlikely, so I didn't bother to say anything on the matter, even though if true, it would certainly damn my conclusion. However, since he's just stated that he doesn't know about it, whether I'm right or not, it would seem that he isn't what's stopping kills from happening. I can't think of much else to say on the matter. Modus seems set on relying on his visions, even though they've already hanged one innocent. Quite frankly, even though I thought he wasn't a wolf earlier, I have to wonder about that now. DarthFerret seems to agree with me.

Vote: EricBess

So it's down to the Spider and the Moose to find the wolf. I can do no more.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Deadline will be set for the end of the day tomorrow, Wednesday July 14th. All players must have their votes in by that time.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
So you all leave it up to me????? I have no clue, there have been a lot of good discourse on the subject, but nothing definitive and no deaths...
So here we go... heads Oversoul and tails EB....... shoot, I missed it..... where did it go.... anyone see where it went?
Wait Modus hasn't voted yet...... right?
So I will vote for EricBess, may the lord have mercy on his soul.... or mine if I am wrong.....

E

EricBess

Really? I'm being condemned because I had an ability that wasn't good enough for you guys?

I'm actually quite confused right now. Is everyone absolutely convinced that Modus 1) is not a wolf, and 2) is just seeing random stuff? It seems to me that one of them must be a wolf based on Modus's comments and yet 3 people want to hang me?

Oversoul - I understand why you would vote for me. Save yourself and all. Darth...I don't understand, but for some reason you have decided to stake your reputation on me being a wolf. Mooseman...I don't get at all. Have we not been reading the same thread?

Spidey is right. There really isn't any compelling reason to vote for me. And yet, there is compelling reason to look toward Modus and Oversoul. Darth says he doesn't believe my story because I have been given an ability that isn't useful. If the whole thing with Modus and Oversoul is just a big misunderstanding, then have you considered that Darth Ferret might be the wolf trying to hang me because he cannot kill me during the night time?

Personally, I think he's just on a crusade for some reason because I think Modus is either what he says he is (a reverse seer) or he's the wolf trying to pick off specific people (poor Ransac may he rest in peace). Given that he exposed himself when he didn't need to, I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.

But if you want to be wolf food, by all means, hang me before dealing with that situation...Just don't expect me to understand why you would do that.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately, Mooseman will not be able to get on before the day is done to change his vote...

I think whoever the wolf is would be trying to get people to vote for the hunter since he can't kill him at night... so yeah, I would think it would be DarthFerret or Oversoul before Mooseman. If Modus really is a seer and a false one at that, then it would most likely be Oversoul. If he's not even a seer, then obviously everything he says is in question.

But if EricBess really is the hunter, perhaps he can explain how he uses his ability or what he does at night to block the wolf? Because this would be the time to say it, since he has the most votes and would be hanging at the end of the day...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ok Ok let's try the coin again....... whoops, lost that one too...... well I can be swayed very easily...
So, I will change to OVERSOUL....
Then maybe we can get some food.......

turgy22

Nothing Special
Current vote count:
Oversoul (3) - EricBess, Spiderman, Mooseman
EricBess (2) - DarthFerret, Oversoul

No Vote (1) - Modus Pwnens

Remember, everyone must vote today. I'll extend the day until MP casts his vote.

M

Modus Pwnens

Sorry, was on a short trip to Poland. I'll vote Oversoul, because I believe seeing random stuff is mathematically more unlikely than me seeing the opposite, if that makes any sense..

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
So it's come to this, has it? Well, you know what, that's fine. How do you like it? Oh, don't answer. It's not fair to you, because you haven't seen the end yet. I'll sum it up for you though. You die in here. Strike me down and I become more powerful than you can possibly imagine and all that fun stuff. But don't be too upset about it. Life is just a game. And for you, the game is almost over. Hahahahahahahahahahaha!