Werewolf XVII: The Order to Lykin

turgy22

Nothing Special
And with that vote, the final tally is:

Oversoul (4) - EricBess, Spiderman, Mooseman, Modus Pwnens
EricBess (2) - DarthFerret, Oversoul

Oversoul is defiant and smug as he is led to the gallows and put to death. His identity is swiftly revealed once he hangs limp, as his features distort and the blood of the wolf-man surfaces in his being. You all rejoice, thrilled to be relieved of this cursed castle, but when you try to leave, you once again find the doors firmly closed and immobile. "Another wolf-man?" you wonder. How many could there be? Dread sweeps over the survivors and you prepare to venture back down to the gallows to discuss things further, but nightfall is fast approaching. You can't risk the presence of another wolf, so you move to your rooms and prepare for another difficult night.

Night phase begins now. The next day will begin on Tuesday, July 20th. No comments from surviving players until that time, please. Those with night actions should PM me.

turgy22

Nothing Special
You wake up, tired and hungry from another night trapped in the castle. You exit your rooms, ready to try the doors once again when you realize your party is short another member. Modus Pwnens has failed to join you. Perhaps he has overslept, you think.

Upon entering his room, you understand that there is, indeed, another wolf walking amongst you. Modus' body has been torn to shreds. Or at least you assume it is Modus' body, as there are no longer any recognizable features left of him. You can't help but notice that, like Melkor's room, a strange broken stone lies on the floor. At first glance, the stone is just like Melkor's, but upon closer inspection, it's slightly different, though you can't quite see how.

You eye the other members of your group and know what must be done. You shuffle down to the gallows and prepare to weed out another wolf.

Players remaining:
Spiderman
EricBess
DarthFerret
Mooseman

Players out:
Rokapoke (lynched)
Melkor (killed by wolves)
Ransac (lynched)
Oversoul (lynched)
Modus Pwnens (killed by wolves)

For today, three votes will be needed to lynch someone. If no one reaches that, there will be no hanging and the next night phase will begin. I'll set a deadline later, depending on how much discussion there is and how quickly the voting takes place.

And so the fifth day begins.

E

EricBess

Okay, now I really don't know what to think. DF will undoubtedly point a finger at me, but he is the one person that Modus specifically ruled out as a wolf.

D

DarthFerret

*Stares hard a EricBess, a certainty in his eyes, and points straight at him*

Vote: EricBess

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Even though MP wasn't a wolf, it's nice to see that the cause of my wrongful death has been silenced.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
DF
Since EB, Spidey and myself voted for the wolf Oversouls and DF didn't and he has been adamant in trying to lynch EB from nearly the beginging....
Now it is time for the remaining three other to sway my vote......

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll go with DF also, it certainly doesn't look good that he didn't vote for the guy that Modus showed (although a couple days later) was a wolf...

turgy22

Nothing Special
Current vote count:
DarthFerret (2) - Spiderman, Mooseman
EricBess (1) - DarthFerret

No Vote (1) - EricBess

At this point, only EB still has to vote. Remember, one player must have 3 votes to be lynched. If no one reaches that, we'll move on to the night phase.

I'll set the deadline for voting as the end of the day tomorrow, Friday July 23.

D

DarthFerret

*shrugs at Spidey and Moose*

"You know, I still don't really believe in Modus' ability. However, if you are using his "ability" to chastise me for not voting, then wouldn't you also believe that he totally vindicated me (as EricBess claims he does, although I know this as a ploy to throw the scent off of himself). This whole unexplained hunter aspect just has too much of a wolfish design behind it to be ignored. However, I am not much of a persuader, therefor, I do not expect to be able to sway any votes off of me. So if EB so desires, my death (and then one of yours), will follow, and this fiend will have his way. Realize that if we hang the wrong person (me) and the wolf makes a kill, that leaves one innocent, and one wolf. That kind of math just does not add up.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Just to make sure everyone's aware, if there are only two players left and one is the wolf, the wolf will win.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ah, you're right. I missed that Modus included you in his visions. I will UnVote: DF then.

So it's down to EricBess or Mooseman... I'd still like to know what our "hunter" has been doing, although Mooseman was flip-floppy in his last vote...

E

EricBess

Okay, here's the way I see it. The wolf doesn't care who dies right now as long as it's not him. So DF, if you can convince both Spiderman and Mooseman to vote for me, then the wolf wins. DF - don't you get it, had I been the wolf, how easy would it have been to just shut up, not say anything, and vote for you, making it 3-1. I've become convinced that Modus must have been telling the truth as he knows it, just as I've always done. I can't change the facts as they were presented to me and there is nothing I can do about the fact that you find that suspicious.

Likewise, the easy play for the wolf is to simply wait to see how things play out, then join DF in voting for me. I was actually waiting to see who did that,but the wolf is clearly clever, waiting until the last minute to tip their hand, or hoping it won't come to that.

In the end, if we are to believe Modus then Spidey and Mooseman both know who the wolf is, but would have to vote for each other as the wolf would otherwise tip his hand. If DF insists on voting for me, then I will basically end up flipping a coin and giving the wolf a 50/50 chance of killing us all.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I've become convinced that Modus must have been telling the truth as he knows it
I don't understand, if you believe this, then you would believe that DF is NOT a wolf, as Modus saw that he was. In that case you would either vote for Mooseman or myself. But since you're still pushing for DF, I can only conclude that you are a wolf yourself and trying to save yourself...

E

EricBess

I don't understand, if you believe this, then you would believe that DF is NOT a wolf, as Modus saw that he was. In that case you would either vote for Mooseman or myself. But since you're still pushing for DF, I can only conclude that you are a wolf yourself and trying to save yourself...
I do believe DF is not a wolf. I haven't voted yet because I'm not sure who to vote for between you and Mooseman. I've been waiting to see if the wolf tips their hand.

You and Mooseman both voted for DF, despite what Modus said, but even then, I didn't because I felt that doing so would let the wolf win.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I actually forgot Modus looked at DF.

So I'll Vote: Mooseman, because he switched his vote to Oversoul "at the last second" and Oversoul wanted to vote for you, EricBess, maybe to get rid of the "hunter" (which you still haven't really explained after 2 days).

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Yes, I have been swayed twice by convincing arguments from non-wolves to actually vote for a wolf and see their trechery denied..... Thus I must be a wolf..... hmmmmmmm.....
And I stand by my logic that only DF did not vote for Oversoul and I do believe that he "switched" his vote for Rokapoke after I did......
I am only looking at actions, not words...... So if not DF, then who else's actions are that obvious?