Werewolf XVII: The Order to Lykin

turgy22

Nothing Special
Once again, I'm going to start with the story and let everyone check in and do intros before assigning roles. This way, if anyone can't play or if anyone else missed the sign-up and wants to join, they can get in on the game just by signing up in this thread. All are welcome!

The players who signed up already are listed below. I'll add or remove names based on the sign-up and keep an active tally of participating players in this post as the game moves along (read: as people get eliminated - active players will be listed in bold.)

Spiderman
Melkor
EricBess
Rokapoke
DarthFerret
Oversoul
Ransac
Modus Pwnens
Mooseman

As I mentioned in the other thread, one rule I'm changing is that a majority vote will be needed in order to lynch someone. So, if we have 9 players to start, one person must receive 5 votes to be eliminated. Everyone is still required to vote each day, unless a majority has already been reached, in which case it's irrelevant.

If there are any questions, let me know here or via PM. Have fun!

You follow your local tour guide, Erïc von Türgyön, through the vacant halls of the ancient Lykintrop Castle, half-listening as you take in the atmosphere and marvel at the faded artwork and impressive architecture.

“The Lykintrop Castle was built over 600 years ago. As you can see from the paintings, the Lykin family, which lived here for centuries, had a strong bond with their dogs, which were used for hunting in the forest surrounding the castle. Canine features were even incorporated into parts of the castle itself, as you can see from these columns, which resemble the foot of a dog at their base.

“The castle has been vacant since around the early 19th century, when either the last family members passed on or abandoned it for unknown reasons. No clues were left as to what happened, but the castle is now owned by the great nation of Rulbania and open to visitors from around the world.

“Ah, now we are coming up to the grand dining hall, where we’ll be breaking for lunch. You will all now get a chance to dine like royalty, seated at such a fine table! Help yourselves to the bag lunches you were all instructed to bring. Feel free to talk amongst yourselves, but please stay in this room while I make some preparations for the remainder of the tour.”

With that, the guide scurries off down one of the long halls, deeper into the castle.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Mmmmm, I got me some cold fried chicken and corn on the cob! Anyone else here from the States?"

R

rokapoke

I can't believe that a vacation like this is what passes for the Publisher's Clearing House prize these days... if only I had won a few years back, I would've gotten big money, but no, I had to win a crappy trip to East Bumblef...

Oh, sorry, I hadn't noticed you there. Yeah, I'm from the good old US of A, too. And I'll be "dining like royalty" on my peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich and Handi-Snacks.

M

Modus Pwnens

Is there a souvenir shop around here? I'd like to send a postcard..

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Truly, a fascinating castle. Now what did I bring for lunch? Let's see. What's this? Eye of newt? Toe of frog? Wool of bat? Tongue of, uh, it seems that I grabbed the wrong bag. This isn't for eating, it's for, I mean, I haven't the faintest idea where these, um, objects came from or why someone would have put them in this bag. Oh well. I'll just have to get something after we leave the castle...

E

EricBess

Yes boys, bring them in here. You can wait over there, I'll start with the apetizer Jeeves. Rutger, prepare the main course. No reason to not have a full 7-course meal, just because you are dealing with paper bags, right gentlemen?

Melkor

An enormously fat man perks up at the mention of lunch. "Yes, food, that would be terrific, a bit of sustenance to get us through the journey."

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
We need Sustenance...... Steak and eggs.... and mashed potatoes.....
Ugh, all I got is PB and J and an apple..... oh well......

D

DarthFerret

A man walks up in a long dark trenchcoat, smoking a cigarette and half-smiles and nods to everyone present. Then he begins to look around apparently trying to find something.

E

EricBess

Mooseman;291697 said:
We need Sustenance...... Steak and eggs.... and mashed potatoes.....
...I think that's the fifth couse. I'm ready for my salad, Jeeves...

turgy22

Nothing Special
It's been a week and no word yet from Ransac. I'm going to wait a few more days for him to check in, while I think about how to change the game to make it more accommodating for only 8 players. If anyone else wants to get in on the game, sign-ups are still open.

D

DarthFerret

Starts lookin around at all the different foods, chooses very small portions of each availible and begins to eat as he studies the immediate area.

M

Modus Pwnens

Hmm, food.

"I hope nobody took offense to the weird guy I locked in the dungeon.. I mean, he just wouldn't stop singing opera. I hate opera!"

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac runs in and slaps Darthferret upside the head.*

Fat tub of lard! You didn't tell them I was out trying to score some tail. Man. And clean yourself up. Hand me a smoke.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

Gives a smirk over to Ransac, then shrugs and pulls out a baggie with a bunch of home rolled smokes and hands one to Ransac and lights one up for himself as well.