Werewolf XVII: The Order to Lykin

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac looks up from having covered his head for some reason. He has what appears to be powdered donut covering above his lip.*

What? Someone say my name?

*OOC* I'll be in NYC for the next week or so. I'll most likely be able to find some wireless, but now you know why I may disappear for a brief time.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
RANSAC
Seeing as I promised to vote for you guys (DF too) if Melkor wasn't the werewolf, I guess I have to stick to my word.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Vote: DarthFerret

As one of the last ones to change your mind about rokapoke and reluctantly at that, my vote goes for you.

I don't think Oversoul or Modus is the wolf because they made arguments to keep Melkor and vote rokapoke. Out of those remaining, the above reason is the "strongest" I have (and I admit, it's not that strong - but I gotta vote someone).

turgy22

Nothing Special
Current vote count:
Ransac (3) - Modus Pwnens, EricBess, Mooseman
EricBess (2) - DarthFerret, Ransac
DarthFerret (2) - Oversoul, Spiderman

A reminder that we need four votes to lynch someone. The deadline is the end of the day today, so if the votes remain as they are, there will be no lynch tonight.

turgy22

Nothing Special
The hour grows late and you have yet to reach a consensus. Ransac seems the most suspicious, but you can't bear to put someone to death unless you're sure it's the right thing to do. You consider staying just a little longer, but fear what might happen if nightfall comes and the wolf-men begin to transform.

You make your way back to your rooms, close and lock the doors and barricade them with furniture as best you can. Hopefully, these deterrents will keep you all alive until morning, when you'll have more time to discuss and weed out the villians in your midst.

Day 2 has ended without a lynch. All players with night actions, please send them to me via PM by the end of the day tomorrow (Friday, June 25th). If you don't get your choices in by then, you lose them.

turgy22

Nothing Special
A new day dawns. You each rise from your beds and enter the hallway, a bit frightened to see what fate may have befallen your fellow castle-goers last night. Much to your surprise, you see that everyone has survived the night. Perhaps your makeshift barricades worked, but considering the ease at which the victims were dispatched so far, you suspect something else may have happened to keep you all alive another day.

At any rate, you are sure that Melkor's killer remains inside the castle walls and know that he must be brought to justice in order to go on. Your bellies are beginning to ache with hunger and your minds grow weary trying to identify the killers among you. You must put someone to death this day or you might succumb to your own insanity if the wolf-men don't destroy you first.

Players remaining:
Spiderman
EricBess
Darthferret
Oversoul
Ransac
Modus Pwnens
Mooseman

Players Out:
Rokapoke (lynched)
Melkor (killed by wolves)

In case it wasn't obvious, no one was killed last night. I'm going to continue the requirement of a majority of votes (four) needed to lynch. If no one reaches that again today, I may decide that, in the future, simply receiving the most votes is enough to put someone to death. I'm trying not to tilt the game in anyone's favor, but I don't want it to feel like it's dragging on, either.

The second day begins.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
It was not my intention to split the vote and ruin a chance for us to catch Rokapoke's accomplice. I was distracted and wasn't thinking about how we needed a majority. But somehow we were all spared?

M

Modus Pwnens

I have some good news. Like Melkor, I too possess a stone which brings me visions at night. I was afraid to speak up any earlier, as the wolves might kill me. In the first night I focussed on Oversoul, who proved to be of pure blood. This night however, I dreamed of Ransac and the stone showed me visions of fur and claws. I am certain my suspicions are true, and Ransac is a descendant of the wolves.

Vote: Ransac

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Modus Pwnens

WHOA WHOA WHOA! You actually saw me in your dreams? That's messed up man. Tubby, are you going to listen to this?

Dude, I'm not a wolf and since I'm not a wolf, you MUST be a wolf. I don't know about you, tubby, but this makes no sense. I know how these things go down. You guys are gonna lynch me and see that I'm not a wolf. Then, you'll lynch MP tomorrow for lying. In the time from now it takes to find 1 wolf, three of us non-wolves will die, leaving 3 to duke it out on the last day.

*DarthFerret stares at Ransac*

What? Math, man. Got a smoke?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
This seems too good to be true, but if Modus is a wolf, why risk his neck like this now? He wasn't even a suspect before. I'm confused...

M

Modus Pwnens

When Melkor first spoke up and claimed his role, I was very confused. However, while i thought he would be a wolf trying to save himself, I couldn't reveal this without giving up my own identity. I was shocked to learn he was speaking the truth, as I figured he would live through the night (being a wolf) and then I could start a case against him.
This lead however to another suspicion, namely the one I've mentioned before, a question that is still left unanswered, namely why Ransac didn't change his vote. It didn't make sense. However, since Rokapoke turned out to be a wolf, the only reason I could think of why Ransac wouldn't vote for him was that he was himself a wolf. Him lieing about it didn't improve his case, which is why I voted for him yesterday. To make absolutely sure I wasn't wrong about this, I checked him out last night. My visions showed me that he is of wolven blood.

There are indeed two possible scenario's.
1. Ransac is innocent. This inevitably makes me a liar, and therefore a wolf (let's exclude the possibility of me being an idiot.. for once :p). If we hang Ransac, the truth of this will be revealed, and although it's only an assumption, I think there's only one wolf left, so you can either hang me tomorrow if I'm lieing, or we are all safe.
2. Ransac is a fiendish wolf. Hanging him has the obvious effect of being awesome.

It all comes down to this. Either Ransac is a wolf, or I am. Pick one, and hang the other tomorrow if neccessary.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
<Shrug> "I'll go with it. Modus wasn't even a suspect before, while Ransac was in the top three, so let's do it."

E

EricBess

One wolf is already dead. The remaining wolf is clearly either Ransac or Modus, so I say we do as Modus suggests. We hang Ransac now, and if he turns out to not be a wolf, we hang Modus tomorrow. Modus was never even under suspicion so I agree, if he weren't telling the truth, why would he call suspicion to himself.

D

DarthFerret

Walks over to Ransac and peers into his eyes. After a full minute, slaps him across the back of the head, turns and walks off a ways, turns back with a disgusted look on his face and points at Ransac, a hurt look in his eyes.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Tubby.... you too???

...... Well..... to hell with all of you.... If I'm going down, I'm going down my way.

*Ransac snatches a smoke from DF and lights up.*

I'll change my vote to myself and laugh at you from above while you get massacred by the remaining wolf(ves). MP will probably say something along the lines of "But that's what I saw" or "I must be a fake seer" and you'll probably believe him... and get slaughtered.

Vote Changed to Ransac

Ransac, cpa trash man

turgy22

Nothing Special
Current vote count:
Ransac (6) - Everyone but Mooseman

Not voting (1) - Mooseman

Unless anyone objects, the day will end as soon as Mooseman gets his vote in. Obviously, it won't make a difference, but in fairness to all the players, I'd like to give everyone a chance to contribute to the conversation.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Well, you voted for him yesterday. I didn't want to assume you would keep the same vote. At any rate, that makes a unanimous seven votes for Ransac...

Ransac, either resigned to his fate or high on something, runs through the crowd, fastens the noose around his own neck and jumps off the gallows. The rope tightens and jerks, and Ransac's body sways below, the fall killing him almost instantly.

You wait a moment and then another. Another ten moments go by. Soon, fifty moments have passed and still nothing has happened. You try to remember how many moments went by before rokapoke's identity was revealed, but deep down inside, you know that it's all just been a mistake.

You all turn toward Modus Pwnens and look at him sharply. As you surround him and prepare to make him pay for the death of an innocent man, you hear the chime of a previously-unmentioned grandfather clock coming from the study above you. You make your way to the study and realize it's much later than you though. When do the wolf-men make their transformation? Nobody knows for sure. You decide to play it safe and take refuge in your rooms.

Another night phase begins. No more comments here from active players until the next day begins.

Night actions should be submitted to me via PM by the end of the day Wednesday, June 30.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
The smokes are nice up here in heaven. Nothing would put my innocent soul at rest more than seeing Modus Pwnens hangn

Ransac, cpa trash man