Are these the votes so far?
Oversoul - Spiderman
Limited - Spiderman
Spiderman - Zigathon
Orgg - Spiderman
Zigathon - Orgg
mooseman - Zigathon
Melkor - orgg

So, Limited, you want me to change from Zigathon to orgg or spiderman?
I truely believe that spiderman is a fellow villager and that orgg is more the wolf than him, but that may be just his roleplaying.
I don't think I can change right now and it's starting to get important that we get the right one.
By my count it would be best for spidey to vote for orgg to create a tie and give himself a chance, but he isn't. Definately not wolflike.
The two flying under the radar are most likely the wolves, or at least one of them........

E

EricBess

Here's how I see it:

Limited - Spiderman
Melkor - orgg
Mooseman - Zigathon
orgg - Zigathon
Oversoul - Spiderman
spiderman - Zigathon
Zigathon - orgg

Sorry I was basically out yesterday. Looks like there has been a lot of manuevering and vote changing recently. For now, all three votes are still open...

I have a couple of other reasons as well, but due to the action that is currently going on, I want to make sure everyone who wants to gets a chance to speak their piece, particulary Spiderman, orgg, and Zigathon.

For now, we'll just say mid-day Friday as the hanging, but if things stay active, I may extend that a bit.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think the two flying under the radar right now are Melkor and Oversoul. Except for the flurry of votes on the first day when no one had a clue as to what was going on, they haven't really been singled out.

And Oversoul keeps switching votes even though he's not being accused of anything right now. That's pretty suspicious to me :)

So with our seer most likely to be dead, I think that without a clue, the wolves have the villagers on the ropes right now...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Spiderman said:
And Oversoul keeps switching votes even though he's not being accused of anything right now. That's pretty suspicious to me :)
I maintained my vote for The Orgg up until this round because I didn't have any better ideas and then I switched to you for obvious reasons. But while I wasn't thinking clearly I recanted on that decision. Now I'm back to you. What's so suspicious about that? Or perhaps you're just a desperate wolf trying to stir up trouble?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
No, that was what I said when I switched back to you again. It was obvious reasons that made me switch over to you in the first place. Namely, that it seemed a lot of people were suspecting you and so if the seer was still alive, it was possible that one of them was actually him, that The Orgg's behavior had remained consistent even if it was odd, and that you seemed a big proponent of the "hang Darthferret" and the "hang Turgy" movements.

I'm still worried that The Orgg's actions are some sort of risky tactic: he behaves like a crazy man the entire time and doesn't give anything away by doing so (except when he votes). But the person you've voted (and done a good job of lobbying others to vote for--although I hope I'm right about this and not misinterpreting it) for has been hanged every round and found innocent. I don't believe I want to let you have your third strike...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That could go for anyone who voted for DarthFerret or turgy22. And if you look back, I was forced to change my vote to DarthFerret on the first day. Since it turned out he was innocent, I went back to my original vote of turgy22 and no one (i.e. the seer) posted any info that made anyone more suspect.

Limited's the only real guy who's been gunning for me. If it turns out that I'm a villager, are you going to vote for him next, following your reasoning?

*OOC: I think your assumption of "big proponent" is actually just due to my posting every day. I think some people have just sat back and thus remained under the radar because they haven't given anyone anything to go on.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Spiderman said:
That could go for anyone who voted for DarthFerret or turgy22.
Well, not so much as it could go for those that voted for BOTH of them.

Limited's the only real guy who's been gunning for me. If it turns out that I'm a villager, are you going to vote for him next, following your reasoning?
If we hang you and it turns out that you're villager, we're in trouble. That's been bothering me. But any vote I make is largely a shot in the dark. If you can convince the others to vote for The Orgg (or Zigathon or someone else more "under the radar" for that matter) and you turn out to be right, then I'll gladly take back everything I said about you today and trust your judgment in the future.

*OOC: I think your assumption of "big proponent" is actually just due to my posting every day. I think some people have just sat back and thus remained under the radar because they haven't given anyone anything to go on.
Probably.

Z

Zigathon

Why is everyone assuming the seer is dead? Maybe whoever that person is just doesn't want to come out and admit it just yet. I think now would be the time for that person to do it, before we're all doomed.
And, as I've said before, I'm not a wolf. However, I'm entirely convinced that Orgg is.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oversoul said:
If we hang you and it turns out that you're villager, we're in trouble. That's been bothering me. But any vote I make is largely a shot in the dark. If you can convince the others to vote for The Orgg (or Zigathon or someone else more "under the radar" for that matter) and you turn out to be right, then I'll gladly take back everything I said about you today and trust your judgment in the future.
See, here's the problem with being perceived as a leader vs a follower (OOC: kinda like Survivor :) ). As I've said before, I am also not really sure either orgg or Zigathon is a wolf. As a matter of fact, there's been hardly anything to go on so I'm not sure of anyone (kudos to the wolves). However, because either took a "stand" right away in deciding to vote for someone OR because I was one of the first people to post after the last day's end due to my log-on habits, it seems I'm perceived that I'm the "decision-making guy" and thus have to defend my posts against the villagers who log on later and just "react" (or wait to see who posts first and then react).

So it's not really a matter of convincing others that orgg or Zigathon is a wolf - except I'm the third choice and my life is at stake. If I was like Melkor or you who hasn't drawn any votes or suspicion, I'd have the luxury of following the "lead" of some other.

Zigathon: I said the seer was most likely dead, but only in response to Limited's thinking that turgy22 was probably the seer based on that post he quoted. It's true, the seer could very well be alive and doing either good job staying under the radar and not giving out clues and thus staying alive or a poor job in not giving out clues so that the villagers can survive :)

Let me ask you this since you have the majority vote right now: Why are you "entirely convinced" that orgg is a wolf?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Spiderman said:
So it's not really a matter of convincing others that orgg or Zigathon is a wolf - except I'm the third choice and my life is at stake. If I was like Melkor or you who hasn't drawn any votes or suspicion, I'd have the luxury of following the "lead" of some other.
Okay, I was not expecting you to say that. It doesn't seem like what you should say if you're a wolf. Either you're an honest villager or a particularly devious wolf. And I don't really want to gamble on either one. I'd go and change my vote again, but no one else has done enough to warrant any more supsicion either (excepting maybe myself by changing my vote back and forth, and that was not my intention).

Zigathon: I said the seer was most likely dead, but only in response to Limited's thinking that turgy22 was probably the seer based on that post he quoted. It's true, the seer could very well be alive and doing either good job staying under the radar and not giving out clues and thus staying alive or a poor job in not giving out clues so that the villagers can survive :)
If the seer is alive, I'm not saying that he needs to risk exposing himself at this point, but we could all use a little help here!

E

EricBess

The action has slowed down a bit. Everyone must be pretty satisfied with their votes since nothing has changed since the last time I posted the list. The one thing I will say is that there seem to be a lot of people saying, "I'm convinced it's either A or B", but A and B seem to vary from player to player. Well, if your convinced one of the three isn't a wolf, you may have to consider compromising.

Anyway, at this point Zigathon is going to hang, but it's a really close vote (3-2-2) with both Spiderman and orgg right behind.

I'm pushing the hanging to end of day today (probably tomorrow morning in actuality) simply because of how close the voting is and I want to make sure everyone has a chance to chime in. This is also a bit of an experiement. Based on previous games, I'm guessing that everyone is pretty set in their votes.

E

EricBess

I'm curious about whether or not "dead" players follow the game after they are out. I'm also curious to know just how well those remaining in the game are actually doing at rooting things out and/or hiding themselves.

Clearly, I know everyone's role, but if you have been eliminated and think you know who has what role, PM me with what you think. Also, since you are eliminated, if you think it might be more fun to observe knowing who's who, let me know and I'll give you the rundown. You just have to sign a triplicate non-disclosure in blood with your eternal soul on the line first :D...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
It was not my goal to set a record for number of switches in one round...

But if there's some compelling reason to suspect Zigathon, I am blinded to it. There's a chance that I'm ruining things, but Spiderman's defense seemed cogent I don't want to hang an innocent man, which Zigathon (or Spiderman) might very well be. I'm going back to my original vote and I'm not changing it anymore. I guess it's still a tie then.

EricBess: I've followed the games after I was killed. Although in my first game I was the last one killed anyway.

D

DarthFerret

DarthFerret's Soul

(Yes, this dead and deceased player still follows the thread)

B

BigBlue

Ghost of BigBlue....

I'll haunt my killers until the bitter end... course that assumes I know who they were - which I obviously didn't.... :D

Z

Zigathon

Why am I "entirely convinced" of Orgg's guilt? Because after carefully watching for clues, it became quite easy to see... and that should be reason enough.

O

orgg

Oversoul said:
It was not my goal to set a record for number of switches in one round...

But if there's some compelling reason to suspect Zigathon, I am blinded to it. There's a chance that I'm ruining things, but Spiderman's defense seemed cogent I don't want to hang an innocent man, which Zigathon (or Spiderman) might very well be. I'm going back to my original vote and I'm not changing it anymore. I guess it's still a tie then.
[/I]
GAAHHH!
(*The Orgg charges up behind Oversoul and grabs his throat with his forearm, chocking Oversoul)

HOW DARE YOU swich your vote again? HOW CAN YOU TOY WITH PEOPLE LIKE THIS! THE FATE OF THE TOWN IS IN OUR HANDS!

*Melkor smashes a bottle of his finest cheap wine across the back of the head, saving Oversoul from suffocation.

Z

Zigathon

Orgg... I know what you are. When you hang and show my idea to be true, I die because your partner will kill me.
I've watched this game play out for too long. While these townsfolk killed the sheriff and his son, I called random shots. I didn't like it. But, I could watch. Now, that I've become suspect in all this death, I call you out.

Hang Orgg, not me!

And Spiderman is VERY suspicious... But, I think most of you think I could be a wolf...