Werewolf IV

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I don't think Zigathon is a wolf, but no one else is taking a lead in accusing another person here...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think Zigathon is a wolf either and if I have to choose between Melkor and Mooseman, I'll pick.... <rolls die> Mooseman. No real reason, just they have both been "under the radar" throughout the game so far.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
ME?????

Let's see...... I say you aren't a wolf and defend you, then Oversoul says the same thing and you side with him? And then you claim I'm "flying under the radar"? Could you explain your reasoning or lack there of?

As to Zigathon being the seer, I don't believe it or he is one of the worst ones in the history of seeing.

Well, with the killing of Limited as the only accuser of Spiderman, although it seems to be a frame up, I'll have to say it was a calculated risk on the part the wolf.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, I was just reading the last posts... your post was from yesterday so I kinda forgot it.

Although you weren't really "defending" me, just saying you feel I'm not the wolf.

But Melkor feels I'm not the wolf either... which is great for me, but very confusing who to pick...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Hmmm, Zigathon has not always voted for Orgg, he accused Spiderman at lease 2 times and Limited. It may be a trick that he gave up Orgg, who was destined to hang sooner or later, so that he could claim not be a wolf due to his vote for hanging the wolf.
This wolf is a sligh one and I think this may be the ultimate deception.
I stay with Zigathon, even though it may mean my demise.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I believe it is now time to reveal myself since it's close to the end of the day...

There are five of us left with one (I believe) is the seer. We can save ourselves, fellow villagers! I have some extra knowledge which I will now share with you. Since birth, I have had a sort of "link" with Limited - I cannot explain it, but I have felt what he was feeling at certain times (usually stressful) and have seen what he has seen. He was not aware of this and I didn't feel I should tell him before, namely because of some of the embarrassing things I have felt through him. But last night was the most horrible! I felt his life torn from him, his pain and agony, and saw the killer through his eyes! Fellow villagers, if we are to save ourselves, we must hang Mooseman today! Only then can we be free of this dreadful scourge!

This would be an excellent time for the seer to reveal himself, if he's still alive, and either collaborate or disprove my story.

Z

Zigathon

Bravo Spiderman...
A speech worthy of believing. Perhaps you are the one who did the seeing to save this place, for my thoughts the previous evening were clouded and confused. I saw you there while Limited met his end, yet you didn't seem guilty. Something was out of place. It is why I asked the question earlier... I wanted more infomation.
Now that I have it, Mooseman also gets my vote.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Alas, the wolf has duped my fellow villagers. Of course he saw Limited die, because he killed him. He then picked the perfect time to spin this tale of a spirit link to his victim to cast me as the murderer. I see that you all are convinced, so as I go, so goes this village. No one here has seen the deception and manipulation that Spiderman has wroght these last few days?

Spiderman, you played a great gambit and fooled these folk. The question is: Can they find the backbone to hang you tomorrow.

E

EricBess

Seems to be a pretty one-side vote. Mooseman, you want to give any last words?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Alas, you viilagers have doomed yourselves by believing the ranting of the wolf.
I am only glad that I am not one of the ones to be eaten.
When the wolf is tearing out your entrails, just remember that you could have saved yourselves.
Just try to remember what Spiderman has done, how he voted and who was killed each night. I think it is clear he is lying again. Even the supossed seer saw him with limited when he was killed.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
It would seem to be a poor strategy for Spiderman, then. If he's a wolf, he's pretty much doomed himself. We hang you and then he kills one of us. But then there are still two left to hang him tomorrow. It would be the closest thing to a guaranteed loss he could do (except maybe proclaiming that he is a wolf).

No, I think he's telling the truth and that we'll all sleep safe tonight.

E

EricBess

Sorry for the delay. I've been out sick and not really in a state to do much online.

So, with that, Mooseman is brought to the gallows. A few holdouts are sure that Spiderman is probably a werewolf, but rest a bit easier knowing that they have purchased steel-reinforced shutters and that Spiderman will hang tomorrow.

Zigathon places the noose as Oversoul prepares the knock away the concrete blocks that the accused is standing upon. As the moment approaches, the night once again grows deathly quiet.

Slowly, a transformation takes place. Everyone is too stunned to react and before anyone knows it, Mooseman's true self has been revealed. Oversoul finally reacts and Mooseman falls to the ground, but a sharp claw has already torn through the rope. As the man wolf picks himself up and pounces at Oversoul, a shot rings out.

No one is ever certain exactly what happened that night, but a silver bullet from an unknown source saved everyone's life. Well, everyone that was left, that is...

***OOC - just added stuff for flavor, nothing to read in here. ***

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
And what the heck was that thing with Spiderman at the end? Was that part of the game or the greatest bunch of bull I have ever seen pulled off?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I was thinking maybe it was part of the game or he was the seer and revealing it rather indirectly...