Werewolf 12: The Valley of Shadows

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Hey, I ain't dumb! How was I to know that taking a leak on that supporting board would cause it to rot and weaken and cause that cave-in? Then we wouldn't know that there was gold behind it!"

T

train

"Oh Sac-y... you state exactly the right thing... webbed one... "looks innocent"...

Much from the mouth of a fellow wolf no doubt...

I stick to my vote..."

E

EricBess

Ransac seems to be a bit desperate right now. I agree that Spiderman doesn't seem like a wolf. I haven't seen anything from train either that made me think he was a wolf either, though. Everyone knows that if you pay attention to the clues, you can figure out who the bad guy is.

Of course, it's usually someone you weren't suspecting. Only Velma really seems to be able to figure out the clues.

<frown>

Ransac - he just seems more like someone who is a bit desperate right now.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
ooc: You guys never make it easy for me, do you?

Darn you, folks! THERE'S A REASON WHY I WANTS TO LEAVE...

..I's seen the carnage happens in my visions. That's right. VISIONS. I've been having these dreams for the pasts several nights and I sees is blood, fur, and death. I never thoughts much of them until the other day when DarthFerret was founds dead. I hoped that I could finds the one who done it by dreaming of Spiderman, but all I saw was a crying, scared sole huddled in a corner.

He ain't the culprit and I ain't the culprit. I don't wanna hang and I don't wanna sees no more peoples die. I just wanted to escape the bloodshed I visionated, but it's clear that I's won't get the chance.

Whomever breaks this tie, please realize that Spidey and I are innocent.

Ransac, cpa trash man

S

sageridder

Pilgram you is either the worst seer ever there was, or more likely you are a wolf. In either case you is or isn't a wolf, the only thing you've made my mind up on is spiderman is a villager. It was only a 1 in 3 chance of you hanging knowin only one person, why out yourself you would killed next night, Givin up another night to see who the wolves are. Claimin seer and claimin spiderman villager when he's a wolf would just kill you both. Now train and ericbess both could have broke the tie but didn't. You could argue that a good wolf move cause melkor saw nothing and oversoul only saw one if'in either was seer.So goin to council wasn't a real threat to them, but I ain't seein it that a way to clever for wolves. So way I figure it either it's you and mooseman, or ericbess and train but you and mooseman makes more sence to me. If'in you really are seer you should hang just fir blowin your load to early Pilgram. Corse nun of this acounts for any kind of supernatural "TWIST" but we wouldn't know what that was intill it was to late.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Sageridder and EricBess

I knows who the wolves are now. I'm gonna gets hung, but when you guys realizes that I'm not a wolf, I wants you guys to know what my deductions have comes to.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

Ok, the final votes are in, and after much deliberation and switching, the tally is:

Spidey - Train
Train - Ransac
Ransac - EricBess
SageRidder - Ransac
EricBess - Ransac
Mooseman - Spiderman

So it appears that Ransac will be the one hung this evening, Ransac, you final words to this mortal coil?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I reiterate, EricBess and sageridder are wolves, I'm sure of it. However, it may already be too late. There will be 4 people tomorrow and two wolves (assumedly). The two wolves would theoretically take the two people out tomorrow.

And, I state again, I saw Spiderman cowering like a little girl.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

Ransac is led to the gallows, the rope set, and the box kicked....long moments pass as he expires and sways in the breeze....and yet his form does not change....alas, you have once again failed to ferret out the wolf...

Once again, with the comming of nightfall, the eerie sounds of growling, snarling and slavering pierce the night, along with a bloodcurdling scream....

In the morning, roll call is taken, and the one missing is....Spiderman.

A check of his quarters reveals a very normal looking Spidey, except for the bits that have been shredded or eaten....once again, the decision is in your hands....will the town be saved, or ruined?

S

sageridder

Damn he was seer, he blew his cover a round too early when not in danger, go figure. Well here's how I see it, 2 wolves and 2 villagers so we force a tie let the council do it's work. Any that would argue against well I'd guess that would be 2 of ya, well we know where you stand. I ain't fer sure who's a standin with me or agianst me at this point I just wish the sac man had held his cool 1 more round. To make things worse he had only one viewing of a now dead man. I willing throw my fate at the feet of the council, lets see where thier coin toss lands. The only certain thing I can think of is 2 wolves are laughing thier arses off right now. God help us all, here there be monsters.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well ain't you so purty sure of yourself.... let the dead decide.... hmmm
You were purt near sure that Ransac was not the seer and now you be saying he was..... the sagerider don't sound to sage ta me.......

If'n Ransac was the seer, then you and EricBess are the wolves.
or at least one of yunz.....

T

train

"I dunno... " (Holds his head in his hands, and just starts thinking...)

E

EricBess

OOC - Why does such an important sequence of events happen over the weekend? Ransac - you should have waited until Monday to make your little announcements. I believe sagerider probably is a wolf, seeing an opportunity to change his vote. Train might be, but the wolfs usually don't turn on each other while the seer is still around and sageridder's original vote was for train.

I would have liked the chance to switch my vote to train. Only the seer or a wolf is going to "announce" that they are the seer and the wolves can't allow them to stick around. Even if train isn't a wolf, we would have had a known "non-wolf" in spidey.

S

sageridder

I said ransac either went off a round too early or he was the a wolf. It seemed to me he was in no danger yet with a 3 way tie, and he could have made his announcement from the gallows if he was picked. It seemed wolfish to me that's why I voted that way. Train either tie us and we go to council or if you have reason to belive strongly you know a wolf or wolves vote for anyone but mooseman and I swing.

T

train

I have to push it to a tie...

It seems Ericbess and Mooseman are the wolves, but I have no way to take one of them down without going to council...

Of course is this is a plot to really sway votes out and the wolves are voting separately, then it could be either of the threes of ya...

Oh Council...

Bring us through...

It would then be an automatic tie the following day if 'n' they do choose a wolf... so they might as well get ready to vote again...

sheesh!...

E

EricBess

I'm not convinced we even have two wolfs. If there are, then I'm confused because it seems to me the only way for the villiagers to win is for the ghost counsil to bail us out twice in a row.

Sagerider's actions are inexcusable if he's a villager. If there exists even a remote possibility of keeping the seer alive, it's worth the risk. Switching your vote because he "seemed wolfy" doesn't make sense to me. Why would he take that risk as a wolf when there is still a 3-way tie.

The only question I have is who the other wolf is. Sageridder voted earlier for train. Of course, he may have been doing that because it led to a tie and he wasn't worried about it actually going through. But it still seems a bit risky if he and train are the two wolves.

On the other hand, Mooseman and sagerider are currently voting for each other. That could be a ploy. Since our only hope is to send it to the ghost counsil anyway, it could just be that they accept that a wolf is getting hung today and hoping for a confused counsil tomorrow...

Either way, its safest to hang sagerider tonight.

T

train

There isn't anything to say that there are two wolves... but I can't assume the least and expect the best...

I just don't see any clues to tell us anything definite... playing it through council is what I see as my best shot...

S

sageridder

I love this part. "Sagerider's actions are inexcusable if he's a villager. If there exists even a remote possibility of keeping the seer alive, it's worth the risk."
Umm.... well If he was the wolf I had him, If not that night regardless of if my vote changed or stayed the same the wolves had him. By and large I suspect while he's oinked about being hanged, I bet he would rather that than to be a chew toy for you and mooseman to fight over. Shaggy isn't going to pull off a mask from the werewolf and reveal old man jenkins. You sorry pilgram you were always the monster no matter how much you tried to fool yourself. It's time for you to be at rest and pray for forgiveness for the evil deeds you have commited. I'll pass on a message to your kin folk if you like.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
So, if'n Ransac was the seer, and I ain't sayin he was, why did he name you, Mr. Sagerider, as a wolf? An how da you know who the wolves were gonna eat, if'n it ain't you doing the eating.
I ain't so sure that there is more an one wolf here, but I is purty sure that the seer named you a wolf.
I go with the so called seer.

D

DarthFerret

Ok, it is not exactly clear, so I want to see if I have this correct.

Sageridder is voting for Mooseman
Mooseman is voting for Sageridder
EricBess is voting for Sageridder
Train is tying it up by voting for Mooseman???

Is this correct, or have I missed something. You have until tommorrow (Friday) at 5:00 p.m. CST to finalize this...