Werewolf 12: The Valley of Shadows

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
**OOC I think train is voting for whoever makes it a tie.... right now for me, but if say EB shifts to me, he will vote for Sagerider or if I shift to EB, he would vote for himself to make it a 4 way tie......
Train, do I have this right? If so, then there doesn't need to be any more voting since it will allways be tied.

E

EricBess

sageridder said:
...well If he was the wolf I had him, If not that night regardless of if my vote changed or stayed the same the wolves had him.
Yep, if he was the wolf, you had him. But he wasn't the wolf, was he? And yeah, if he really was the seer, the wolves had him anyway. Wonder if Spiderman is feeling any simpathy for you right now from the ghost counsil. After all, if the wolves had had Ransac, Spiderman would have been confirmed as a villager and would still be alive.

And if he was the wolf, we had him the next day regardless. If he was the wolf, he wasn't dodging suspicion by claiming to be the seer - he was drawing more.

Sorry sagerider, but the only reason I can think of for you voting for Ransac was to kill two birds with one stone.

Mooseman - to address what you said, the only person Ransac said he "saw" was Spiderman. The rest was guessing based on the votes and comment. Sageridder's actions speak far louder to me, so I happen to agree with him that sagerider is a wolf. Ransac also said I was a wolf and while I understand where he is coming from, I hope for the sake of the villagers that he now realizes why I did what I did.

You understand the voting the same way I do Darth. I'm not planning on switching my vote. If there is a second werewolf, I'm more inclined to believe it is Mooseman than train, but I'm really not certain. And if sageridder is the only wolf, then let's get this over with.

D

DarthFerret

Okay, so it comes down to a tie, I will address the Ghost council and get thier decision.

(My wife is having surgery tommorrow morning, so I may not be around that afternoon. Will try to catch all the stuff up on Saturday provided she is released to come home, which is what they said should happen).

T

train

You're not performing the surgery are you?... :)

Best wishes to you all...

D

DarthFerret

Ok, the decision has come down from the Ghost Council, and they appear breifly before you. One by one, they all point at Sageridder, and then fade back into non existance.

Sageridder, your last words and testament please?

S

sageridder

Well it seems my fate is sealed, and soon the wolves will be revealed. With snarling fangs and wicked claw, after I'm hanged thier rule will be law. Alright let's be done with this, I'm ready.

D

DarthFerret

The noose is placed on Sageridder's neck, and the box is kicked out. His body sways gently in the breeze, as the realization dawns on everyone, that you have hung, yet another villager.

You slowly make your way to your beds, fearful of what tommorrow may bring, certain of your impending doom.

Upon awakening, the the morning is strangely quiet. EricBess and Mooseman meet up at the center of camp, only to discover Train, missing in action. Further investigation reveals a very badly shredded, barely recognizable, form of a man. Obviously, the wolf had it in for Train.

Since it is down to 2 people, who are obviously going to vote for the other, this is going straight to the Ghost Council. I give you guys (EricBess, and Mooseman) a few days to make your cases, and will give the council until Thursday afternoon to give me thier conclusions.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I thought once it got down to one wolf and one other person, the wolf won. Not only that, it seems kind of cheap to bring it over to the ghost council again, because they'd follow my advice for sure this time and hang the wolf, whose identity I know.

S

sageridder

*** I belive the base rules say the wolves have to outnumber the villagers to just overtake them in broad daylight. ***

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
But how will the wolf be hanged? Can one human overpower one werewolf in the daylight? Or does the ghost council magically interfere and hang the wolf with their ghostly powers?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Perhaps the Ghost Council lends its "powers" to the human? But I thought the werewolf was a human anyway during the day, not necessarily a strong one, so the regular human could take him anyway

D

DarthFerret

Message to the Ghost Council: **Sageridder will not be joining you guys in this decision making process, due to a player error which provided him with information that would sway his voting, and now, back to the show**

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Spiderman said:
Perhaps the Ghost Council lends its "powers" to the human? But I thought the werewolf was a human anyway during the day, not necessarily a strong one, so the regular human could take him anyway
But wouldn't that mean he'd have just as good a chance of taking a regular human down? Or are werewolves actually slightly weaker than normal humans during the day?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Who knows. I think they just follow civilized rules and when it's determined they should hang, they just go along with it

Melkor

You see, when not in Werewolf form, they suffer from horrible guilt because of their savage murdering ways and always secretly want to end their hideous existence. They lack the strength to do it themselves, but it someone else forces it upon them they can muster up the strength to do it.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Melkor said:
You see, when not in Werewolf form, they suffer from horrible guilt because of their savage murdering ways and always secretly want to end their hideous existence. They lack the strength to do it themselves, but it someone else forces it upon them they can muster up the strength to do it.
But if that were the case, the wolf would ALWAYS lose if it got down to one wolf and one person. Since apparently the ghost council are actually the ones to determine it, I can only assume that either the ghost council can overpower the wolf or that the wolf is so honorable he'll go along with the procedure anyway.

E

EricBess

Interestingly enough, I was expecing that it would probably come down to between me and Mooseman, but I thought it would happen because I was certain that sagerider was a wolf and that there were two wolves. There were votes cast between sagerider and train, so I figured train was probably a villager and if Mooseman has to choose between killing train or killing me, I'm the one that has had more doubt cast upon me.

Still, I hope that my record and explainations from previous days speak for themselves. I don't see that saying anything more is going to really make much of a difference.

T

train

huh?...

DarthFerret said:
Message to the Ghost Council: **Sageridder will not be joining you guys in this decision making process, due to a player error which provided him with information that would sway his voting, and now, back to the show**