Werewolf 12: The Valley of Shadows

D

DarthFerret

Once again, you are huddled under your blankets, when a bloodcurdling scream peirces the night. You lay awake in a cold sweat for hours pondering who the victim was, yet are too frightened to go investigate until sun-up.

In the morning, everyone is present and accounted for except for Oversoul, upon further investigation of his Bedroll, you find something that is not quite Human, not quite Werewolf, but definately eaten. The misshapen form is quite disturbing, the more so since not all of it is there.

E

EricBess

Geez Melkor - a quarantine makes a lot more sence than the story you were giving before. Still, check out this supposed body. The so-called heart is made out of some sort of rubber. And the footprints heading off that direction were made by a boot. Since when do werewolves wear boots?

These are clues, I tell you. Where are those meddling kids when you need them?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Look what ya durn cowards got done.... the revenuer was a snake not a wolf.... I gotta stay with Spiderman, just cause he was second to vote for the revenuer and I'm a keepin a close eye on that Ransac fellow....

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I KNEWS that no good could comes from staying.

Spidey has that right idea. We need to be gittin the hecks outta here. Who's coming with me?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Well, it looks like we gotta vote today, and I'm a bit suspicious of the quiet ones. They're probably wolves who want to jump on the bandwagon after us innocent folk do the accusin'. So I'll vote for Oversoul, just on that basis."

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Your a gonna pick on the dead guy... errrr.... thing... why he's a ded.....
That be a sick and crazy......

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oops, sorry, I guess that's why he was being quiet

** I actually just looked at the last voting rollcall, forgot to check who was the victim last night :rolleyes:

Then my vote goes for train, as he's another silent one...

T

train

"I don't mind anyone a votin' for me... if we's all gonna die, that's one last thing I have to worry about... gettin' eaten by a furball...

I'm not so sure - I'd have to vote for Ransac or Spidey...

Yelling and hyping about leaving and no doing so at all... make me wonder... then there's the scooby-doo investigator... he seems to be pointing out clues that might not be him...

I think I'll go with Ransac..."

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
You's gonna votes for ME!?!?!?! Well, I suppose'n that's just fine. I has no clue who to votes for anymore, but you just gots yourself a bulleye, train.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

train

"Oh - so now it looks like the two that want to flee are votin' the same direction...

Fines by me if that's how two dirty wolves want to play...

and they ain't fleeing... hmm....

I stick to my vote..."

S

sageridder

I gotta figure not knowin who was killed last night is a trick to avoid us suspectin you. About not havin much to say I got a reason for that. Everybody from these here parts knows I've had words with both the revenewer, and censis man I just wanted to be sure I weren't walkin into an ambush at this here vote.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Frankly sageridder, you've been a silent one too up until this point. Interesting that you're also jumping on the bandwagon and not make the first accusation...

I'm sticking with train for now but I'm keeping my eye on you... as I skedaddle.

OOC: Seriously, I really forgot who was killed, since there were only 3 posts on Monday after the killing, 1 post on Tuesday, and NONE on Wednesday. I just lost track due to the inactivity.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well, now I got to look at what I'm a doing..... accusing the coward since he be a second to vote for the revenuer and now there be others doing it...... hmmmm
I gots ta think, but I ain't a changing my vote yet.

***OCC Spidey, what's said is said, even if others take it wrong.....

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Why be you guys votin' for the Spideyguy? He originally thought that he wuz votin' for the guy that wuz dead. How is he the wolf when he didn't knowz whos the wolf killeds?

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

So far it looks like this, and the sun is starting to set...you have until 5:00 P.M. cst, to get your votes cast.....

Spiderman - Train
Train - Ransac
Ransac - Train
SageRidder - Spiderman
Mooseman - Spiderman
EricBess - ??

It looks like either someone's vote is gonna have to change, or EricBess will have to chime in with a decision.....Or we can leave it up to the ghost council....you have until this evening to decide....

T

train

"Though I could easily break the tie one way or the other, I have to go with my first instinct here...

both are itchin' to leave, and not going anywhere... but I won't vote to swing it just because either..."

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac comes walking from the stable.*

Y'know, that's the exact kinda thing I'd expects from a wolf. You don't listen to the evidences given to you. I just TRIED to gets the hell outta here, but someone done let the horses loose... 'n I think it was YOU, Mr. Train. You say you're followings your instincts..... again, a wolf-like trait.

Someone or thing is keepings us here. I don't wanna get hangsed, but I can't stands for someone that looks innocent to get wrongly hung, ESPECIALLY if it means that the wolf guy gets to takes another one.

Spidey tain't the guy, he's too dumb to be the guy. Train is our wolf.

Ransac, cpa trash man