Warhammer Quest: Starting Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Dorgath's search turns up a small trinket. It looks like it could be very old and is of human craftsmanship. Some sort of religious symbol, but the exact nature is unclear.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Has anyone thought to check out where the orcs came from? There may be more creatures on their way.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Kelgar, you're the religious sort, right? What do you make of this?" Dorgath hands the trinket to him.

"Yeah, if we're ready to do, we can go west where the orcs came from or south where the bats came from. Which way?"

Melkor

"Tis a pagan icon of the countryside. It need not concern us as it is not of Sigmar. I say that orcs are more dangerous than bats, so we should see what lies beyond the orcs first."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"I'll keep it; maybe a collector would pay some gold for it.

Let's go, the less greenskins in the world the better."

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Just as the Warriors are starting to move west, Kelgar happens to move at the appropriate angle and his eye catches the glint of gold. Turning his head, he sees an old, filthy sack in the corner. A ripped portion reveals what looks like gold...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
The power phase is 1 for this turn. An unexpected event is generated. However, nothing seems to be happening yet.

Kelgar investigates further, finding that it is not actually a sack, but two old rags covering a stash of gold. There is 140 gold here.

Melkor

I wish to carefully remove the sacks and then if I don't see anything carefullly take the gold.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Can you make a new map showing where everyone is and what we can see?

I'm going to bring the lantern to wherever we might have a blind spot.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
The only blind spots are where you entered from and the room the orcs came from. Carrow and Dorgath have actually not moved yet for this turn. Kelgar moved to pick up the stash of gold and Throg stayed with him to benefit from possible healing.

Throg and Kelgar can see that the unopened door to the south is different from all of the other doors encountered so far. It is probably older and is rotting badly. There are even some large holes that the light of the lantern is going through.

Attachments

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Dorgath will stay put until the whole party is ready to move to keep us together and not spread out :)

Melkor

"Well, since we've warned anything behind that door that we're here, we might as well check it out"

Status
Not open for further replies.