Unofficial CPA Notables Forum

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Killer Joe, Sep 10, 2000.

1. Rando Freaky Bear

If you drink a 5th of it on an empty stomach.
    Trust me, I know.
    Last time I did that I woke up on a gravel road, 15 miles outside of my home town, crumpled up in the passenger floor board of a strange car owened by a guy I later learned to be called "Jake". It was a hellofa night...
  2. Almindhra Magic's Bitch

I've had had Southern Comfort in those little chocolate bottles you can eat...It came in a box of assorted liquors in chococale bottles...SC was my favorite...
  3. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

[me] looks at PJ passed out on the floor... [/me]

Hey, let's give HER the New Kids on the Block tattoo!

(boy, this went full circle)

"Step Two (two, two), there's so much, we can do..."
  4. Whimsical Adorable Sliver

You get the inks ... I'll get the needles and crash helmets. What're the helmets for? <laughs> You know. When Purple dahling wakes and starts running after us with a mallet in hand... :D

I guess all good gags either recycle themselves or keel over. <runs to get the needles and helmets> :D
  5. Killer Joe Active Member

Can I paint a black space between her two front teeth?
  6. sageridder Legendary Cpa Member

Gee pj,was the night in question the one you earned your half explained nickname?J/K Shoooot we really gotta see if theorgg can bring in some of them there corn sqeezins his cousin skeeter brews up so nice.:p
  7. Purple_jester New Member

GROAN! Now THAT was some reaction... Lucky for me my experimental brews can get even more caustic, or I'd... Hey!

<notices Spidey with inks, Whimsy with crash helmets, and Yellowjacket with a paintbrush>

SO! Doodle on ME will you?!? <pulls out several multi-colored bottles from her pockets and begins juggling them> You even dare to give me a PERMANENT doodle?!? <the bottles begin to glow as she glances at Spidey> Does your WIFE know how naughty you've been? Prancing around with another girl? Well, let me tell you something! You thought no one noticed while you were dancing up a Latin storm the other night? Heh-heh-heh... I took PHOTOS!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :D <in her manic laughter, she drops every bottle>

Uh, oh... This is NOT good... :( <the mystic liquids mix and explode, sending multi-colored smoke throughout the room, which enters every nook and cranny>

Heh... Sorry people! <sheepish green on face as she notices every inch of everything in the room, people included, is now painted in psychedelic swirls of neon and pastel colors>

I'll just run away now... <teleports out of Off Topic> ;)
  8. Multani Treetrunk Guy

Most tree dieties don't, but I'm an exception.
    (Grabs Whimsy's mallot and flings it across the room.)
    Now, no weapons at a party. You should know that.
    (Multani deactivates phaser and puts it back into his coat.)
  9. Killer Joe Active Member

Hey man, who teleported me back to my high school days <circa: late 70's>? Allwriiiiiiight, is that RUSH playing on the stage <Fly by Night is blairing>.
    Hey man, cool colors, hahahahahhahaha, look man, I'm Geddy Lee...........
  10. Duel Has Less Posts Than Spiderman

[me] sighs. And puts on Rhinestone Cowboy.[/me]
  11. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

PRANCING? Me? I told ya, it was Whimsy's fault! And it was a friendly dance <now, now, dear...> :)

[me] looks down at himself[/me]

Hmm... I wonder if I should change my costume colors to these...
  12. Whimsical Adorable Sliver

<laughs> Be glad it wasn't a tango beat that was playing, Spidey dahling... Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go wash these psychedelic colors off mah body... ;)
  13. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Salsa? Merengue? Rumba? Macarena (just kidding :))

You know, you sound like Rogue more and more each day... ;)
  14. Whimsical Adorable Sliver

Actually ... I couldn't find a CD with Latin music in it, so I just settled for "Living La Vida Loca". It has a nice beat to it ... and Ricky Martin sang it! Oooohhhhhh...

And I just happen to like Rogue ... after all, she's got that adorable cajun Gambit wrapped around her pinky. :D
  15. Purple_jester New Member

I never thought that those colors would wash off... <sees Spiudey still standing there in his neon pink and pastel orange suit>

Hey, nice threads Spidey! If Venom had an easy time finding you before, he can spot you blind now!

Rogue and Gambit? They broke up a long time ago. And guess what, Rogue leads one of the two X-Men teams, I think it was Blue Team. Gambit belongs to the other team. They're on speaking terms right now, but that's about it. Last I heard, she was having this thing for Piotr. :)

Getting back to whatever shreds of the original topic is left, has anyone out there volunteered to fix the orchestra?
  16. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I thought we still had to GET one...
  17. Whimsical Adorable Sliver

<looks slightly embarrased about that X-men trivia> Mah age seems to be showing ... that and mah lack of up-to-date news with the comic book world ... :)
  18. Rando Freaky Bear

Just recruit a band from the Off Topic thread about what instuments people play. I hum a mean Kazoo.
  19. Duel Has Less Posts Than Spiderman

I caqn hit things!
    Like drums, I mean.

Plus I can also play the piano.
  20. DÛke Memento Mori

...Cyclops lead the Blue Team?
    Rouge was in the Blue team but she didn't lead it:).

Gambit and Rouge didn't break up, they were never together to begin with:)! Rouge disliked Gambit after discovering his past with another women, plus, the fact that he worked as a Mercenary under Mr.Sinister.

What brought X-Men into play?:)