Unofficial CPA Notables Forum

R

Rando

If you drink a 5th of it on an empty stomach.
Trust me, I know.
Last time I did that I woke up on a gravel road, 15 miles outside of my home town, crumpled up in the passenger floor board of a strange car owened by a guy I later learned to be called "Jake". It was a hellofa night...

A

Almindhra

I've had had Southern Comfort in those little chocolate bottles you can eat...It came in a box of assorted liquors in chococale bottles...SC was my favorite...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
[me] looks at PJ passed out on the floor... [/me]

Hey, let's give HER the New Kids on the Block tattoo!

(boy, this went full circle)

"Step Two (two, two), there's so much, we can do..."

W

Whimsical

You get the inks ... I'll get the needles and crash helmets. What're the helmets for? <laughs> You know. When Purple dahling wakes and starts running after us with a mallet in hand... :D

I guess all good gags either recycle themselves or keel over. <runs to get the needles and helmets> :D

S

sageridder

Gee pj,was the night in question the one you earned your half explained nickname?J/K Shoooot we really gotta see if theorgg can bring in some of them there corn sqeezins his cousin skeeter brews up so nice.:p

P

Purple_jester

GROAN! Now THAT was some reaction... Lucky for me my experimental brews can get even more caustic, or I'd... Hey!

<notices Spidey with inks, Whimsy with crash helmets, and Yellowjacket with a paintbrush>

SO! Doodle on ME will you?!? <pulls out several multi-colored bottles from her pockets and begins juggling them> You even dare to give me a PERMANENT doodle?!? <the bottles begin to glow as she glances at Spidey> Does your WIFE know how naughty you've been? Prancing around with another girl? Well, let me tell you something! You thought no one noticed while you were dancing up a Latin storm the other night? Heh-heh-heh... I took PHOTOS!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :D <in her manic laughter, she drops every bottle>

Uh, oh... This is NOT good... :( <the mystic liquids mix and explode, sending multi-colored smoke throughout the room, which enters every nook and cranny>

Heh... Sorry people! <sheepish green on face as she notices every inch of everything in the room, people included, is now painted in psychedelic swirls of neon and pastel colors>

I'll just run away now... <teleports out of Off Topic> ;)

M

Multani

Most tree dieties don't, but I'm an exception.
(Grabs Whimsy's mallot and flings it across the room.)
Now, no weapons at a party. You should know that.
(Multani deactivates phaser and puts it back into his coat.)

Killer Joe

Hey man, who teleported me back to my high school days <circa: late 70's>? Allwriiiiiiight, is that RUSH playing on the stage <Fly by Night is blairing>.
Hey man, cool colors, hahahahahhahaha, look man, I'm Geddy Lee...........

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
PRANCING? Me? I told ya, it was Whimsy's fault! And it was a friendly dance <now, now, dear...> :)

[me] looks down at himself[/me]

Hmm... I wonder if I should change my costume colors to these...

W

Whimsical

<laughs> Be glad it wasn't a tango beat that was playing, Spidey dahling... Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go wash these psychedelic colors off mah body... ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Salsa? Merengue? Rumba? Macarena (just kidding :))

You know, you sound like Rogue more and more each day... ;)

W

Whimsical

Actually ... I couldn't find a CD with Latin music in it, so I just settled for "Living La Vida Loca". It has a nice beat to it ... and Ricky Martin sang it! Oooohhhhhh...

And I just happen to like Rogue ... after all, she's got that adorable cajun Gambit wrapped around her pinky. :D

P

Purple_jester

I never thought that those colors would wash off... <sees Spiudey still standing there in his neon pink and pastel orange suit>

Hey, nice threads Spidey! If Venom had an easy time finding you before, he can spot you blind now!

Rogue and Gambit? They broke up a long time ago. And guess what, Rogue leads one of the two X-Men teams, I think it was Blue Team. Gambit belongs to the other team. They're on speaking terms right now, but that's about it. Last I heard, she was having this thing for Piotr. :)

Getting back to whatever shreds of the original topic is left, has anyone out there volunteered to fix the orchestra?

W

Whimsical

<looks slightly embarrased about that X-men trivia> Mah age seems to be showing ... that and mah lack of up-to-date news with the comic book world ... :)

R

Rando

Just recruit a band from the Off Topic thread about what instuments people play. I hum a mean Kazoo.

D

Duel

I caqn hit things!
Like drums, I mean.

Plus I can also play the piano.

D

DÛke

...Cyclops lead the Blue Team?
Rouge was in the Blue team but she didn't lead it:).

Gambit and Rouge didn't break up, they were never together to begin with:)! Rouge disliked Gambit after discovering his past with another women, plus, the fact that he worked as a Mercenary under Mr.Sinister.

What brought X-Men into play?:)