Unofficial CPA Notables Forum

W

Whimsical

<starts lobbing Mogg Flunkies in his general direction>

<laughs> This place is starting to sound battle-arenaish ... good thing we're at off-topic, no? ;)

P

Purple_jester

Good day to you all! Hi, Whimsy, Spidey, Yellowjacket. You've all voted, I see? That's good.

I was feeling nice the other day, so I mixed myself up a batch of HEAVILY-spiked espresso for all of us to celebrate when the awards start getting handed out by Almindhra. You wanna sample some of it? Taste some and tell me if I added enough Amaretto...

!!! :eek:

Hey, wh-where's the coffee? Why is everyone acting so weird?

<sees empty coffee pot and CPA forum in total disarray>

Gak! :eek: Too much alcohol! Whimsy! How'd you get the coffee out of the vault? Where... Hey, are those lockpicks I see in your pocket?!

<grabs large hammer> Oh, Whimsy? Will you stop chasing Spidey and come over here for a second? :D

W

Whimsical

And here I was wondering just why the heck that espresso always kept it's acrid bite no matter how much sugar I ladle in ... <grabs a mallet> Don't y'all go anywhere now, Purple dahling. I'm headed your way... :D

R

Rando

(Clapping hands loundly to get everyone's attention)

When can we expect to see the results? Anyone heared anything?

(sniff...sniff)

Do I smell Amaretto?

A

Almindhra

I would just like to tell everyone, I never liked the New Kids...So there!...

And, um, school work?...What school work?...*hides the mounds of books strewn all over her "dorm room"*...I'm such a bad doo-bee...And, does anyone have any Coke-Cola?...I don't like dirt thrown in water...(aka: coffee of any and every kind)...

Rando...As soon as I recieve everyone's replies back I'll write the article for the main page...Theres about 27 people I haven't heard anything from yet...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
[me]'s glad that PJ (gotta shorten it) has taken the heat off of me[/me]

<yelling down to Rando> I think in a week we can expect to get the results. Almindhra said she's giving everyone a week to fill them in.

<singing (it's like karoke night!)>

"oh, oh, oh oh oh,
oh, oh, oh oh.
oh, oh, oh oh oh.
The Right Stuff"

W

Whimsical

Give it about a week for everyone to vote and for Mindi dahling to process everything. 'Till then, the only thing we can do is wait with bated breath...

Now as for you, Spidey dahling ... <eyes Spidey's position on the ceiling and eyes the mallet with a grin> :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Can't touch this! Whoa, oa, oa, oa, oa, oa, oa, oa, oa"

[me] does the MC Hammer dance across the ceiling[/me]

"Please don't go giiiirrrll..."

W

Whimsical

<starts humming> Killing me softly with his song ... killing me softly ... with his song ...

Softly, my left foot!

Of course ... you forget the first line of that song, Spidey dahling ... which is ...

Hammer time!!! :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
My wife loved the New Kids and has all their tapes. Which meant I've listened to them...

"Uh, oh, oh, she's my, covergiiirrrl"

W

Whimsical

<laughs> We could continue like this indefinitely... <hides the mallet behind her back and flashes a bright grin> Now if you come down from there ... we'll "hammer" out a truce agreement... :D

Killer Joe

I don't know about you all, but I'm wearing a Tuxedo to the the "CPA Awards" article next week. My acceptance speach for "Most likely to beat John Finkle" will start out like this:.....
"I would like to thank all the little people who made this much deserved award possible........" and then, after everyone puts me down from carrying me around, I'll grace all with a display of my expert skills by defeating everyone with my "Erratic-Spikes" deck (The one that could defeat Finkle vs ANY deck he would choose).

<note to self: pre-sideboard in some whoop-a$$ before playing>

W

Whimsical

Are we all going formal on the awards? Wow? That only means one thing! It's shopping time!!! ;)

Aww, don't worry, Spidey dahling. If you come down ... I'm sure we can "hammer" something out... ;)

And I can't wait for mister Yellowjacket sir to wow us in that match with a first turn City of Brass/Ghazban Ogre patented combo! Or are you going for the Mox Jet/Swamp/Dark Rit/Dark Rit/Demonic Hordes killer opening, mister Yellowjacket sir? :D

W

Whimsical

Most notably Ranma 1/2 and/or City Hunter? <gives a wide grin> Then you probably know what's up next ...

<SUPER DIMENSIONAL SLEDGEHAMMER!>

Errr ... that was tad bit too effective. <hunts for a spatula to pry Spidey off the floor with> :D

Killer Joe

Whatcha wearin' at the "CPA Awards" article? Let's make it formal. And, how about a banquet? Of course, we'll have to have a cocktail hour prior (milk for the kiddies and NO coffee for PJ or Whimsy!). Should we bring our significant other(s)?
<yeah, it MUST be gettin' close to pre-release time, I'm already giddy>

T

theorgg

Right now, this is an actual possiblility.

As soon as Ed gets the "button intro page" written up so that ChaosDen(magic-singles.com's owner and CPA sponcer) can link to it from the charity auctions, the auctions for the initial materials will start.

when this will happen, I don't know...

How much would you be willing to pay(including shipping) for a CPA button?

M

Multani

(Multani grabs Whimsical's weapon and uses a Phaser and stuns her.)
You can come down now Spidy. :D
I'll probably wear a suit minus the tie, plus the bowtie.