Unofficial CPA Notables Forum

G

Gizmo

I saw that, Yellowjacket.
:D
At least somebody here has taste (although a lot of the rest looked distinctly dodgy).

Killer Joe

Is you native dialect (pc for "accent") as thick as Billy Bragg? Also, aren't alot of 'dodgy'(?) bands aforementioned from your island? Like; DuranDuran, Culture Club, Danny Wilson, The Buggles, and Spinal Tap!?
And, really, just how much do the Europeans and others (et al) think that Americans are just one collective "Jethro" (a name that refers to American 'hick'-ness), breathing down their necks? Is it true, are we really percieved as un-cultured heathens? Is it reflective here at the CPA?
Don't answer, I'm afraid I won't like the answer to this questions. We Americans have a huge ego, yet it's fragile at the same time.
And finally (just to show how ignornt I really am), do you drink tea and eat crumpets? j/k ;)

G

Gizmo

I drink neither coffee nor tea, only juice of one sort or another. Crumpets are nice, though, they fulfill the same role as Waffles do for you guys.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I may drift and turn from the On Topic road, but I'll eventually get back on... (if only to drift off again) :D

D

Duel

Yes. It was. silly granny.

"Oh, I like coffee and I like tea, but to be able to enter a final plea...."
Run Around, Blues Traveler.

Killer Joe

...whereinthehell is Almindhra with those results! Not that I care or anything. And where has Whimsy and PJ been? This was a regular stop for those two, probably too much partying on this thread <smiles and shrugs>, oh well, I'll get back to counting the hours until the pre-release.
57 hours and 10 min. to go.

D

DÛke

...The forum is just not complete without Whimseee's "sirs" and "mams" and all that:).

...The forum is no where near life if it doesn't have Purple Girl.
Where's Purple Girl? I don't come here often, and I still miss the Girl...Dang, that gives me a creepy thought: what if, Purple Girl, or Whimseeee, get tired of Magic, or this place, and decide to leave? I'd cry, and cry, and cry...

"The day Purple Girl leaves is the day the DÛke disappears..."

Killer Joe

DUke, if you leave, who'll use the word "Dang"? So don't leave, dang it! j/k :)
You know, come to think of it, I don't think I see you posting all that often anymore, is school keepin' ya busy? Is this your senior year, if so, then it's probably a good idea to stay focused on 'school work'.

D

DÛke

...I AM a senior!
You must be, um, a teacher:).
I don't post often because of school, nothing more.
Besides, I wouldn't really leave. I would just feel empty inside since, I consider Purple Girl the person who brought me back into Magic. Just when I was ready to leave MTGnews and get out of the whole internet thing, Purple Girl, out of no where, I didn't even know her, said that people shouldn't leave or something. To me, she was just another screen name back then, but when I knew she was a "she", I liked her a lot, since, I never really had any female friends that played Magic, therefore, Purple Girl was perfect.

When I go out and buy some Invasion cards, I will thank Purple Girl. She is the one who brought me back, otherwise, I wouldn't be playing Magic, or be here in the first place...

That was the whole story:), I think...
Besides, she is still here...Trust me, she wouldn't leave without telling us, or me, atleast;).

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
DUke, you know PJ's taken, right? ;) Just checking...

I don't know where the two gals have been; maybe the possibilities of this thread has died out. I know Whimsy was busy on Tuesday and then had to play catch up on Wednesday so that's what she's probably doing.

W

Whimsical

Somebody call mah name?

I guess mister Wallcrawler sir already answered the question ... I had to play catch-up the last few days. And don't you worry your pretty little head, mister Dukey sir ... even if I do give up Magic, I'll always try to be here. ;)

And where the heck is Mindi with the results?! :)

Killer Joe

Whimsyyyyyyyyyyyy! This is a kiddie show and so I politely ask you to keep it so! j/k ;)
BTW, anyone for a tall cool one after work?

W

Whimsical

Don't you worry, YJ dearie! I'll be on mah best behaviour on this thread... ;)

<pulls out Baedeker's Net Map> Hmmm ... Spy's Haven? Pentex is always too full of wyrm-spawn ... Aztech has too many firewalls set up ... so which virtual bar are we hitting first? :)