Unofficial CPA Notables Forum

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, according to my clock it's only 2 in the afternoon. That's either some high or it's (late at) night for you (and I don't feel like searching for that "Where are you from" thread... call me lazy ;)).

And I just voted...

W

Whimsical

It's 2:30 am here in this corner of planet Earth I call home ... and don't worry, Spidey dahling. I never really answered that "Where are you from?" thread ... a little mystery never hurt anyone.

And you voted already?! Yippppeeeeeee!!! <drags Spidey to the dance floor> Let's boogie!!! <kicks the radio to change it from For Whom the Bell Tolls by Metallica to some hot Latin dance beat> :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Get some sleep, girl! *mmmm, sleep... (as Homer would say)*

Oh man, is that step-side-step? Or step-close-step? Oops, sorry about your toes...

:D

W

Whimsical

Having my fingers twitch here at the keyboard has more appeal than having me twitch in bed trying to get to sleep ... now if I were twitching in bed for some OTHER reason ... ;)

Besides ... when the caffeine rush wears off in 30 minutes or so ... I'll collapse like the stock market upon the announcement of Microsoft's bankruptcy... I can already hear my bed singing to me... :)

Ow, ow, ow. Mah toes... :D

R

Rando

So may I cut in?

I just happen to be drinking a double latae with about 6 table spoons of sugar in it as I sit here and type. I can do some real fine and fancy foot suffling now...

watch me go..........................................

W

Whimsical

Another one has voted! You can join us, mister Rando sir! Now for a few more people and we can do the conga! Conga, conga, conga! I'll be collapsing in about 15 minutes ... but 'till then ... conga!!! :D

N

nanokill

hmmmmmm.............you sure that it isn't you ,duel ....thinking about whimsical...hmmmm.....:p:p:p

D

Duel

I'll have you know I spent a week assured in her masculinity!

"...psychoanalyzed by a chick. What's the world coming to...."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, she started it! All I know is that one minute I'm sitting here, nodding to the classical music and the next, there's some hot Latin beat and I'm pulled out on the dance floor!

Besides, it was just a friendly dance... Dances between myself and my wife are the ones you have to worry about... ;)

W

Whimsical

Where am I? Who AM I? Why are all these guys here?! Eeeeeekkkkk!!! <notices the radio still blaring the hot Latin dance beat and the empty pot of espresso sitting glumly beside it> Omigod! Did I do anything while I was caffeined-out?! Eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk!!! :D

A

Almindhra

You are all so nasty...My virgin eyes could not take reading that...

R

rkoelsch

Though I didn't have ideas for some spots as I stay out of Battle Arena

Killer Joe

You finally got that tatoo of "New Kids on the Block" you always wanted. j/k ;)
Ally! Get back to your school work!

W

Whimsical

I hate that song! <grabs the nearest heavy blunt object and runs after Spidey> :D

<checks self for tatoos> And just HOW did you know I had a tatoo on mah body, mister Yellowjacket sir? ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
[me] frantically clambers up the nearest wall, singing[/me]

"Oh, oh, oh, she's my, covergiiiirrrll..."

(hopefully this is the real me and not the character from Weatherlost)