Unofficial CPA Notables Forum

P

Purple_jester

Well, things seem to have settled down now.

<glances warily at Multani's phaser and wisely decides to hide her own hammer> Gee, and I thought Forest Gods HATED artifacts...

Lemee just tidy up here. Hmm... We'll need to repair the floor... Lucky Spidey's resilient, or we'd have to call a medic. I doubt hammers can take out someone who's gone toe-to-toe with the Incredible Hulk, Venom and Doctor Doom, dimensional or not.

What'll I wear? Probably my most elegant harlequin outfit; gotta stay within my standards. It's a little revealing, but that will just keep everyone's attention on me. ;) Should I wear bells or chimes?

Oh, yes! I almost forgot! Milk and cookies my Aunt Mary! We're having decent food! A full buffet and drinks to boot!

And of course <insert evil, extremely diabolical grin here> Almindhra, Whimsical and Myself are doing the cooking. Bwahahahaha! Eat hearty boys... ;)

Where's my Megaton-SPike Fruit Punch recipe? And the Kahlua, Amaretto and Bailey's Irish Cream for the coffee. See ya folks! Have to go shopping soon!

A

Almindhra

Yes, yes...We're doing the cooking...

I think I will wear my black dress...I love that dress...Its long and flowy like...And the little shrug like thing that goes with it...(its the on in this pic...http://sites.netscape.net/almindhraromeo/DoBlack.JPG)...With one of the pairs of my black shoes...I don't know if I should have my hair up or down...It would look more formal up I guess...Need to go to a hair salon for that...Makeup of course...Probably wear my silver metallic sparkles on my eyes...Red lipstick of some sort...Some blush of course...And my little silver hoops...

Yeah, I think thats good...

[Edited by Almindhra on September 14th, 2000 at 09:18 AM]

D

Duel

[me] prepares the food for the CPA members[/me]
As a fat person, I feel it my duty to do this. I can cook, all fat people can. Well, all GOOD fat people can. That'w why fat guys make better husbands. Plus, we know all the really good resturants to take our dates to....

"People think fat people are messy eaters. That's not true. You don't get fat by missing."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yellowjacket: It looks like we left you in the lurch yesterday between 3:30 and 9 PM. I leave work and I think Whimsy goes to bed.

Formal, huh? I guess I can't wear my t-shirt and shorts then... and I'm not too creative, so I guess the tux is for me (with red tie and cummerbund).

PJ: Always gotta be the center of attention... :D

Killer Joe

<Mark speaks in a reality form for a moment>
<That 'nightshift', what a bunch of fuddy-duddies. Doesn't anyone at that time have a sense of role-playing humor? Oh well Peter Parker <whoops!> I mean Spidey, I guess it's up to us working class to keep this thing going.>

Back to the show!

PJ: What are we gonna have? What's your specialty?

Whimsy: What southern dish are you going to cook up?

Duel: Man, I agree, I know ALL the best places in the 'Burgh!

Ally: STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN!!!!!! and BTW, did you say that you were staying in the dorms? Don't your folks live like two blocks away from the University? How sad is that?

R

Rando

Then I guess that I'll have to run across the stage naked in the middle of someone's speach.
Who will it be?
Who WILL it be?

A

Almindhra

Yeah, I live in my "dorm room"...Which happens to be in my parents house...Its not that bad actually...Seeing all of my friends freeking out in their respective colleges...They're all messed up anyways...And none of them believe that I'm the only stable person...Anyways, I like it here...I'm having fun...And I redecorating my room...From drastic, right pink, to something with a lot of dark red and black...I really love these curtains they had at Bed Bath and Beyond...They were dark red velvet, and they hang down all the way to your floor...But, they're really expensive...Ok, I see that I'm off topic...I will leave now...

*whispers to Duel*...'Just shake a little bit of this on [can't say who]'s plate'...*hands him the powder*...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yellowjacket: Yeah, this is better than work! I think the night-crowd gravitates to the Battle Forum or something...

Rando: ooooo, do it during mine (if I win anything)! Pleeeeeease? :D

W

Whimsical

<finally recovers from the phaser blast and grabs her mallet from Multani> Bad, bad, tree-deity! Now while I go make some sawdust... <starts bipping Multani in the logs> :D

Sorry about that, mister Yellowjacket sir. As mister Wallcrawler sir pointed out ... that's around the time I hit the sack (thus making me one of the "nightshift" people ... only on the other side of the planet). Guess I'll have to go pick out a nice dress for moi to wear at the event ... something simple I think. Hmmm. A nice floral patterned sundress, I think ... and matching broad-brimmed hat, earrings, pumps ... oooohhhhh. Be still mah aching wallet. :)

And speaking of dahling Spidey ... <hides the spatula she was going to pry Spidey off the floor with> Glad to see you up and alive, mister Wallcrawler sir! :D

As for cooking ... why, I'd be a natural disaster at the kitchen (mah mother keeps grumbling about that fact). Now mixing drinks ... that's more of mah style. Would you like your martini shaken or stirred? ;)

[Edited by Whimsical on September 14th, 2000 at 09:56 AM]

R

Rando

Then I'll take an Old Fashioned for starters and a Mint
Julip after that.

Then just give me a 5th of Southern Comfort.

Then roll me out the door and leave me in the gutter for dead.

Killer Joe

Whimsy is too clever to let anyone really know where she's from (and that's the way it should be). She writes in a southern slang to throw everyone off, but I like it. Now theorgg, and Mr. Pestilence, they're REAL southerners.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know if I'm splattered or what!? :D

I'll take a White Russian, a Black Russian, a Long Island Ice Tea, a Baltimore Zoo, and a Fuzzy Naval. <yum, yum>

P

Purple_jester

Long Island Ice Tea for Spidey? That's one of my specialties. I'll just add that to the drink list... Lesee, spiked coffee, spiked punch, spiked tea... Gee, Rando, I don't remember Southern Comfort being that deadly a drink.

As for Whimsy? Well, she mentioned it being 2:30 in the morning while it was midafternoon in the US, so that would place her, oh, in the Japanese or Taiwanese latitudes. Of course, she could be anywhere there, up to and including Hong Kong or Manila. Who cares, anyway? If she can mix a mean drink, then that's fine with me.

BTW, Almindhra, do you have any clear liquids where you got that... ehr.. powdered sugar? Y'know, like "Essence of Almonds?" <nudge, nudge> ;)

Hey, someone has to arrange the orchestra. If the Oscars deserved musical intros and entertainment, then by golly so do we! :D

Duel, if you're gonna help with the food, what cuisines do you specialize in? I was thinking of some classic French and Italian appetizers, like focacia and bruscetta. The entrees could be East-West fusion, but the deserts will probably be entirely European. Gotta fix up that menu. Can anyone do Thai?

W

Whimsical

Astute as always, Purple dahling... and yes, moi is from Oriental side of the world. <laughs> If anything, Oriental dragons are way cooler (with their being considered deities and all) than your typical run o' the mill fire-breathing, virgin maiden-munching Occidental dragons... :)

I just happen to like the Southern accent ... of course, I still prefer the way one's pleasant alto lilts when using the Irish accent ... but that's a tad bit hard to pull off using plain text. So I settled for the Southern belle ... besides ... I think it adds flavor to the mix, goodness gracious.

Essence of almonds?! And Zadok complains that I'M out to get the entire CPA. :D

<starts pouring Spidey a drink ... grabs vodka, gin, Jamaican 150% proof rum, pours in more vodka, adds a few more unidentifiable liquors ... steps away shouting "Fire in the hold!" before pouring in the jalapeno extract ... hands Spidey the evil steaming concotion with a grin>

Don't hold it place too long, Spidey dahling. The fumes tend to eat through the ceiling. And the drink's called "Russian Roulette, Automatic Pistol Version"... :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
ooookaaay...

[me] takes a loooooong look at this "concoction" in his hand.... [/me]

How about YOU first... :)

W

Whimsical

<looks nervously at the drink she just handed over> Uh, how about we drink it together? <pulls out metal tubes> I'd bring out straws but they'd melt in there...

On a side note, some people call actions like this a double dare. <gives the drink another nervous glance> I'm thinking this is more of a suicide pact... :D

A

Almindhra

...'Heres that essence you wanted'...*looks at the bottle again*...'Of, uh, Almonds'....*slips it into her pocket*...

Oh, and I have another idea cooking up in my head...Its nothing as big as the Notables thing or anything...But it could give us a little fun...

P

Purple_jester

Gak! :eek:

It looks like that stuff they were trying to seal up in that Russian place.. what was it's name again... Oh, yeah. Chernobyl.

This stuff would kill Godzilla. Lemme take a sip... <grabs the drinks from Spidey's hand and samples it>

:)

:p

:eek:

:rolleyes:

:cool:

:D

wow-that-was-nice-but-a-little-on-the-hot-side-but-it-was-okay-could-use-a-little-bit-less-chilli-you-could-try-it-cause-it-doesn't-seem-to-have-any-side-effects-i-just-took-a-little-sip-so-I'm-not-sure-why-is-everyone-spinning-and-vibrating-like-that

Ooogh... <collapses on the floor in a heap, drink spills and eats a hole through floor>

[Edited by Purple_jester on September 14th, 2000 at 12:38 PM]