Tribal #12

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm guessing the Dawnbringer, right? I assume no further responses since Oversoul's playing white and everyone else is tapped out or already stated no responses.

I'm guessing at the lands/mana you're tapping, but if you tap three lands, you have one extra in your mana pool from the Heartbeat.

So Dawnbringer is countered and it's still Oversoul's turn.

Spidey: 4
Hand: 4
Library: 44
In Play:

(T,T,T) Mt x3
(T,T) Forest x2
(U,U) Stomping Ground (T: Add R or G to my mana pool. As ~ CIP, I may pay 2 life. If I don't, ~ CIP tapped) x2

Heartbeat of Spring (Whenever a player taps a land for mana, that player adds one mana to his mana pool of any type that land produced)

(S) Clockwork Hydra (4/4 due to ctrs, Whenever ~ attacks or blocks, remove a +1/+1 ctr from it. If I do, ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature or player. T: Put a +1/+1 ctr on ~) *4 +1/+1 ctrs*

Graveyard: Clockwork Hydra x2, Kodama's Reach
RFG:

Al0ysiusHWWW: 16
Hand: 6
Library: 5
In Play:

(U,U,U) Master of Etheriumx3 (14/14; Artifact Creature; Power and Toughness = number of artifacts I control; All other artifact creatures I control get +1/+1
(U,U) Vedalken Archmage x2 (0/2; Whenever I play an artifact I draw a card)
(S,U) Etherium Sculptor(4/5; Artifact Creature; Artifact spells cost 1 less to play)
(U,U,U) Vedalken Engineer x3 (1/1; T, Add 2 of any color. Can only be used to play artifact spells or abilities)
(S,S) Vedalken Mastermind x2 (1/2; T: Return a permanent you control to your hand)

(U) Sol Ring (T: 2)
(U) Mana Vault (T: 3)
(U,U,U) Conjurer's Bauble x3 (T Sac: Put a card from your gy on bottom of your library Draw a card)

(T, T) Darksteel Citadelx2 (Artifact Land; T:1; Indestructible)

(U,U) Seat of the Synod (Artifact land; T:U)

(T,T,T,T) Island x4

Graveyard: Conjurer's Bauble, 4x Brainstorm, 3x Chromatic Sphere, 3xChromatic Star, FoW, 4x Thoughtcast, Master of Etherium, 3x Island, Force of Will
RFG: Vedalken Mastermind, Vedelkan Archmage, Etherium Sculpter x2
Bottom of library: Chromatic Star

BigBlue: 12
Hand: 0
Library: 47
In Play:

(TU) Scrubland (T: W or B; Swamp Plains)
(TU) Tainted Field (T:1; T: W or B - as long as I control a swamp)
(T) Godless Shrine (T: W or B; Swamp Plains; cip Tapped unless I pay 2 life)

(U) Grimclaw Bats (1/1; Flying; B, pay 1 life: +1/+1 until eot)
(UU) Dakmor Bats (1/1; Flying) x2
(S) Sengir Bats (1/2; Flying; Whenever a creature dealt dmg by ~ goes into a gy from play, put a +1/+1 counter on ~)

Graveyard: Castigate, Castigate, Vindicate, Vampire Bats, Batwing Brume
RFG:

Oversoul: 20
Hand: 9
Library: 27
In Play:
-(T,T,T,T,T,T,U) Plains x7

-Land Tax (at the beginning of my upkeep, if anyone has more lands than me, I get to search my library for three basic lands and put them in my hand)

-(U) Scroll Rack (1, T: switch some number of cards in my hand with cards from the top of my library)
-(U) Zuran Orb (sac a land: gain 2 life)

-Seal of Cleansing (sac: destroy target artifact or enchantment) x2

-(U,U) Serra Avenger (3/3; Flying, Vigilance) x2
-(T) Blinding Angel (2/4; flying, when it deals combat damage to a player, that player skips his next combat phase)
-(T) Exalted Angel (4/5; flying, lifelink)
-(U) Serra Angel (4/4; flying, vigilance)

Graveyard: Plains, Plains, Akroma (Angel of Wrath), Swords to Plowshares, Path to Exile, Path to Exile, Reya Dawnbringer
RFG: Blinding Angel

DarthFerret: 20
In Play:

(U) Savannah (W/G)
(U,U) Forest
(U) Plains
(U) Maze of Ith

Artifact: Sol Ring (Tap for 2 colorless mana)

(U) Albino Troll (3/3, Echo1G, 1G: regenerate)
(U) Tel-Jilad Exile (2/3, 1G: regenerate)
(S) Charging Troll (3/3 Vigilance, G: Regenerate)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Mooseman: 20
Library: 50
In Play:

(TTT) Island x3
(T) Forest

(U) Coiling Oracle (1/1, When Coiling Oracle comes into play, reveal the top card of your library. If it's a land card, put it into play. Otherwise, put that card into your hand.)
(T) River Boa (2/1, Islandwalk G: Regenerate River Boa.)
(U) Wonder (2/2, Flying. As long as Wonder is in your graveyard and you control an Island, creatures you control have flying.)

Graveyard: Naturalize, Long-Term Plans, Mana Leak
RFG:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Bump. I saw Al0ysius today but forgot to remind him to clarify what he's doing here. I thought I remembered him saying that he was pitching something to Force of Will, rather than tapping his lands (or if he even intends to counter the Dawnbringer, although I'm sure the rest of you guys would appreciate it).

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hm. Well, it doesn't really make sense to Force of Will the Mana Leak, since way earlier he indicated he wanted to counter something of yours, but yeah, after his last wacky post, clarification would be good...

A

Al0ysiusHWWW

Sorry, internet went out for awhile. Back on though. I hard cast it then.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Swords to Plowshares targeting Master of Etherium and Path to Exile targeting another Master of Etherium. Responses?

A

Al0ysiusHWWW

Oh boo. I gain like 16 (Forgot the +1/+1 effects each other) and don't search my library.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So (I think) here's how the board looks after that and it's still Oversoul's turn

In Play:

(T,T,T) Mt x3
(T,T) Forest x2
(U,U) Stomping Ground (T: Add R or G to my mana pool. As ~ CIP, I may pay 2 life. If I don't, ~ CIP tapped) x2

Heartbeat of Spring (Whenever a player taps a land for mana, that player adds one mana to his mana pool of any type that land produced)

(S) Clockwork Hydra (4/4 due to ctrs, Whenever ~ attacks or blocks, remove a +1/+1 ctr from it. If I do, ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature or player. T: Put a +1/+1 ctr on ~) *4 +1/+1 ctrs*

RFG:

Al0ysiusHWWW: 32
In Play:

(U) Master of Etherium (12/12; Artifact Creature; Power and Toughness = number of artifacts I control; All other artifact creatures I control get +1/+1
(S,U) Etherium Sculptor(2/3; Artifact Creature; Artifact spells cost 1 less to play)
(U,U,U) Vedalken Engineer x3 (1/1; T, Add 2 of any color. Can only be used to play artifact spells or abilities)
(S,S) Vedalken Mastermind x2 (1/2; T: Return a permanent you control to your hand)

(U,U,U) Conjurer's Bauble x3 (T Sac: Put a card from your gy on bottom of your library Draw a card)

(T,T,T,T) Island x4

Graveyard: Conjurer's Bauble, 4x Brainstorm, 3x Chromatic Sphere, 3xChromatic Star, FoW, 4x Thoughtcast, Master of Etherium, 3x Island, Force of Will
RFG: Vedalken Mastermind, Vedelkan Archmage, Etherium Sculpter x2, Master of Etherium x2

In Play:

(S) Sengir Bats (1/2; Flying; Whenever a creature dealt dmg by ~ goes into a gy from play, put a +1/+1 counter on ~)

RFG:

Hand: 7
In Play:
-(T,T,T,T,T,T,T) Plains x7

-Land Tax (at the beginning of my upkeep, if anyone has more lands than me, I get to search my library for three basic lands and put them in my hand)

-(U) Scroll Rack (1, T: switch some number of cards in my hand with cards from the top of my library)

-(T) Blinding Angel (2/4; flying, when it deals combat damage to a player, that player skips his next combat phase)

Graveyard: Plains, Plains, Akroma (Angel of Wrath), Swords to Plowshares, Path to Exile, Path to Exile, Reya Dawnbringer, Swords to Plowshares, Path to Exile

In Play:

(U) Savannah (W/G)
(U,U) Forest
(U) Plains
(U) Maze of Ith

Artifact: Sol Ring (Tap for 2 colorless mana)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(TTT) Island x3
(T) Forest

(U) Coiling Oracle (1/1, When Coiling Oracle comes into play, reveal the top card of your library. If it's a land card, put it into play. Otherwise, put that card into your hand.)
(U) Wonder (2/2, Flying. As long as Wonder is in your graveyard and you control an Island, creatures you control have flying.)

RFG:

D

DarthFerret

UUD, Charging Troll, done.

My turns seem so short.

In Play:

(T,T,T) Mt x3
(T,T) Forest x2

RFG:

In Play:

(U) Master of Etherium (12/12; Artifact Creature; Power and Toughness = number of artifacts I control; All other artifact creatures I control get +1/+1
(S,U) Etherium Sculptor(2/3; Artifact Creature; Artifact spells cost 1 less to play)

(T,T,T,T) Island x4

RFG: Vedalken Mastermind, Vedelkan Archmage, Etherium Sculpter x2, Master of Etherium x2

In Play:

RFG:

In Play:

Graveyard: Plains, Plains, Akroma (Angel of Wrath), Swords to Plowshares, Path to Exile, Path to Exile, Reya Dawnbringer, Swords to Plowshares, Path to Exile

Library: 46
In Play:

(U) Savannah (W/G)
(U,T) Forest
(T) Plains
(U) Maze of Ith

Artifact: (U) Sol Ring (Tap for 2 colorless mana)

(U) Charging Troll (3/3 Vigilance, G: Regenerate)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(TTT) Island x3
(T) Forest

RFG:[/QUOTE]

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
DarthFerret;283548 said:
My turns seem so short.
Yours????

UUD
Done

In Play:

(T,T,T) Mt x3
(T,T) Forest x2

RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,T,T) Island x4

In Play:

RFG:

In Play:

In Play:

(U) Savannah (W/G)
(U,T) Forest
(T) Plains
(U) Maze of Ith

Graveyard:
RFG:

Hand: 5
Library: 49
In Play:

(UUU) Island x3
(U) Forest

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Forest
Balduvian Hydra for 14

Done

Hand: 3
Library: 43
In Play:

(T,T,T) Mt x3
(T,T,T) Forest x3

(U) Clockwork Hydra (4/4 due to ctrs, Whenever ~ attacks or blocks, remove a +1/+1 ctr from it. If I do, ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature or player. T: Put a +1/+1 ctr on ~) *4 +1/+1 ctrs*
(S) Balduvian Hydra (14/1; ~ CIP with X +1/+0 ctrs on it. Remove a +1/+0 ctr from ~: Prevent the next 1 dmg that would be dealt to ~ this turn. RRR: Put a +1/+0 ctr on ~. Play this ability only during my upkeep)

RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,T,T) Island x4

In Play:

RFG:

In Play:

In Play:

(U) Savannah (W/G)
(U,T) Forest
(T) Plains
(U) Maze of Ith

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(UUU) Island x3
(U) Forest

RFG:

B

BigBlue

If only you could remove a counter to grant that thing abilities... sheesh!

A

Al0ysiusHWWW

UghUghdang

I might as well attack Oversoul with everything but the two masterminds

Hand: 3
Library: 43
In Play:

(T,T,T) Mt x3
(T,T,T) Forest x3

(U) Clockwork Hydra (4/4 due to ctrs, Whenever ~ attacks or blocks, remove a +1/+1 ctr from it. If I do, ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature or player. T: Put a +1/+1 ctr on ~) *4 +1/+1 ctrs*
(S) Balduvian Hydra (14/1; ~ CIP with X +1/+0 ctrs on it. Remove a +1/+0 ctr from ~: Prevent the next 1 dmg that would be dealt to ~ this turn. RRR: Put a +1/+0 ctr on ~. Play this ability only during my upkeep)

RFG:

Library: 4
In Play:

(T) Master of Etherium (12/12; Artifact Creature; Power and Toughness = number of artifacts I control; All other artifact creatures I control get +1/+1
(T,T) Vedalken Archmage x2 (0/2; Whenever I play an artifact I draw a card)
(T,T) Etherium Sculptor(2/3; Artifact Creature; Artifact spells cost 1 less to play)
(T,T,T) Vedalken Engineer x3 (1/1; T, Add 2 of any color. Can only be used to play artifact spells or abilities)
(U,U) Vedalken Mastermind x2 (1/2; U,T: Return a permanent you control to your hand)

(U, U) Darksteel Citadelx2 (Artifact Land; T:1; Indestructible)

(U,U,U,U) Island x4

In Play:

RFG:

In Play:

In Play:

(U) Savannah (W/G)
(U,T) Forest
(T) Plains
(U) Maze of Ith

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(UUU) Island x3
(U) Forest

RFG: