Tribal #12

Discussion in 'Games Run By CPA Members' started by Spiderman, Mar 5, 2009.

1. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

Where are we stuck at?
  2. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Waiting on Al0ysiusHWWW, I believe, to any responses to his own bouncing of the master.
  3. Al0ysiusHWWW It's Good to Rock Out

Go? I'm confused.
  4. Oversoul The Tentacled One

I'll block a Sculptor with Serra Angel, another Sculptor with one Avenger, and an Engineer with the other Avenger.
  5. Al0ysiusHWWW It's Good to Rock Out

I'll bounce one of the sculptor's back (the one blocked by serra angel), and the others die.
  6. Oversoul The Tentacled One

So I take 2?
  7. Al0ysiusHWWW It's Good to Rock Out

8. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I assume from those two posts that neither of you have further responses during combat... so I think this is how the board looks and it's Al0ysiusHWWW's post-combat Main phase

Spidey: 4
    Hand: 3
    Library: 43
    In Play:

(T,T,T) Mt x3
    (T,T,T) Forest x3
    (U,U) Stomping Ground (T: Add R or G to my mana pool. As ~ CIP, I may pay 2 life. If I don't, ~ CIP tapped) x2

Heartbeat of Spring (Whenever a player taps a land for mana, that player adds one mana to his mana pool of any type that land produced)

(U) Clockwork Hydra (4/4 due to ctrs, Whenever ~ attacks or blocks, remove a +1/+1 ctr from it. If I do, ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature or player. T: Put a +1/+1 ctr on ~) *4 +1/+1 ctrs*
    (S) Balduvian Hydra (14/1; ~ CIP with X +1/+0 ctrs on it. Remove a +1/+0 ctr from ~: Prevent the next 1 dmg that would be dealt to ~ this turn. RRR: Put a +1/+0 ctr on ~. Play this ability only during my upkeep)

Graveyard: Clockwork Hydra x2, Kodama's Reach
    RFG:

Al0ysiusHWWW: 32
    Hand: 9
    Library: 4
    In Play:

(T,T) Vedalken Archmage x2 (0/2; Whenever I play an artifact I draw a card)
    (T,T) Vedalken Engineer x2 (1/1; T, Add 2 of any color. Can only be used to play artifact spells or abilities)
    (T,T) Vedalken Mastermind x2 (1/2; U,T: Return a permanent you control to your hand)

(U) Sol Ring (T: 2)
    (U) Mana Vault (T: 3)
    (U,U,U) Conjurer's Bauble x3 (T Sac: Put a card from your gy on bottom of your library Draw a card)

(U, U) Darksteel Citadelx2 (Artifact Land; T:1; Indestructible)

(U,U) Seat of the Synod (Artifact land; T:U)

(T,T,U,U) Island x4

Graveyard: Conjurer's Bauble, 4x Brainstorm, 3x Chromatic Sphere, 3xChromatic Star, FoW, 4x Thoughtcast, Master of Etherium, 3x Island, Force of Will, Vedelkan Engineer
    RFG: Vedalken Mastermind, Vedelkan Archmage, Etherium Sculpter x2, Master of Etherium x2
    Bottom of library: Chromatic Star

BigBlue: 12
    Hand: 0
    Library: 47
    In Play:

(TU) Scrubland (T: W or B; Swamp Plains)
    (TU) Tainted Field (T:1; T: W or B - as long as I control a swamp)
    (T) Godless Shrine (T: W or B; Swamp Plains; cip Tapped unless I pay 2 life)

(U) Grimclaw Bats (1/1; Flying; B, pay 1 life: +1/+1 until eot)
    (UU) Dakmor Bats (1/1; Flying) x2
    (S) Sengir Bats (1/2; Flying; Whenever a creature dealt dmg by ~ goes into a gy from play, put a +1/+1 counter on ~)

Graveyard: Castigate, Castigate, Vindicate, Vampire Bats, Batwing Brume
    RFG:

Oversoul: 18
    Hand: 7
    Library: 27
    In Play:
    -(T,T,T,T,T,T,T) Plains x7

-Land Tax (at the beginning of my upkeep, if anyone has more lands than me, I get to search my library for three basic lands and put them in my hand)

-(U) Scroll Rack (1, T: switch some number of cards in my hand with cards from the top of my library)
    -(U) Zuran Orb (sac a land: gain 2 life)

-Seal of Cleansing (sac: destroy target artifact or enchantment)

-(U,U) Serra Avenger (3/3; Flying, Vigilance) x2
    -(T) Blinding Angel (2/4; flying, when it deals combat damage to a player, that player skips his next combat phase)
    -(T) Exalted Angel (4/5; flying, lifelink)
    -(U) Serra Angel (4/4; flying, vigilance)

Graveyard: Plains, Plains, Akroma (Angel of Wrath), Swords to Plowshares, Path to Exile, Path to Exile, Reya Dawnbringer, Swords to Plowshares, Path to Exile, Seal of Cleansing
    RFG: Blinding Angel

DarthFerret: 20
    Hand: 4
    Library: 46
    In Play:

(U) Savannah (W/G)
    (U,T) Forest
    (T) Plains
    (U) Maze of Ith

Artifact: (U) Sol Ring (Tap for 2 colorless mana)

(U) Albino Troll (3/3, Echo1G, 1G: regenerate)
    (U) Tel-Jilad Exile (2/3, 1G: regenerate)
    (U) Charging Troll (3/3 Vigilance, G: Regenerate)
    (S) Charging Troll (3/3 Vigilance, G: Regenerate)

Graveyard:
    RFG:

Mooseman: 20
    Hand: 5
    Library: 49
    In Play:

(UUU) Island x3
    (U) Forest

(U) Coiling Oracle (1/1, When Coiling Oracle comes into play, reveal the top card of your library. If it's a land card, put it into play. Otherwise, put that card into your hand.)
    (T) River Boa (2/1, Islandwalk G: Regenerate River Boa.)
    (U) Wonder (2/2, Flying. As long as Wonder is in your graveyard and you control an Island, creatures you control have flying.)

Graveyard: Naturalize, Long-Term Plans, Mana Leak
    RFG:
  9. Al0ysiusHWWW It's Good to Rock Out

Sorry, I thought I already said go. GO!
  10. BigBlue Magic Jones

Hmmm.... This continues to suck.

UUD

Play Godless Shrine (Tapped)
    Attack Spidey for 1 w/ Dakmor Bats
    Done.

Spidey: 4 3?
    Hand: 3
    Library: 43
    In Play:

(T,T,T) Mt x3
    (T,T,T) Forest x3
    (U,U) Stomping Ground (T: Add R or G to my mana pool. As ~ CIP, I may pay 2 life. If I don't, ~ CIP tapped) x2

Heartbeat of Spring (Whenever a player taps a land for mana, that player adds one mana to his mana pool of any type that land produced)

(U) Clockwork Hydra (4/4 due to ctrs, Whenever ~ attacks or blocks, remove a +1/+1 ctr from it. If I do, ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature or player. T: Put a +1/+1 ctr on ~) *4 +1/+1 ctrs*
    (S) Balduvian Hydra (14/1; ~ CIP with X +1/+0 ctrs on it. Remove a +1/+0 ctr from ~: Prevent the next 1 dmg that would be dealt to ~ this turn. RRR: Put a +1/+0 ctr on ~. Play this ability only during my upkeep)

Graveyard: Clockwork Hydra x2, Kodama's Reach
    RFG:

Al0ysiusHWWW: 32
    Hand: 9
    Library: 4
    In Play:

(T,T) Vedalken Archmage x2 (0/2; Whenever I play an artifact I draw a card)
    (T,T) Vedalken Engineer x2 (1/1; T, Add 2 of any color. Can only be used to play artifact spells or abilities)
    (T,T) Vedalken Mastermind x2 (1/2; U,T: Return a permanent you control to your hand)

(U) Sol Ring (T: 2)
    (U) Mana Vault (T: 3)
    (U,U,U) Conjurer's Bauble x3 (T Sac: Put a card from your gy on bottom of your library Draw a card)

(U, U) Darksteel Citadelx2 (Artifact Land; T:1; Indestructible)

(U,U) Seat of the Synod (Artifact land; T:U)

(T,T,U,U) Island x4

Graveyard: Conjurer's Bauble, 4x Brainstorm, 3x Chromatic Sphere, 3xChromatic Star, FoW, 4x Thoughtcast, Master of Etherium, 3x Island, Force of Will, Vedelkan Engineer
    RFG: Vedalken Mastermind, Vedelkan Archmage, Etherium Sculpter x2, Master of Etherium x2
    Bottom of library: Chromatic Star

BigBlue: 12
    Hand: 0
    In Play:

(UU) Scrubland (T: W or B; Swamp Plains)
    (UU) Tainted Field (T:1; T: W or B - as long as I control a swamp)
    (TU) Godless Shrine (T: W or B; Swamp Plains; cip Tapped unless I pay 2 life)

(U) Grimclaw Bats (1/1; Flying; B, pay 1 life: +1/+1 until eot)
    (TU) Dakmor Bats (1/1; Flying) x2
    (U) Sengir Bats (1/2; Flying; Whenever a creature dealt dmg by ~ goes into a gy from play, put a +1/+1 counter on ~)

Graveyard: Castigate, Castigate, Vindicate, Vampire Bats, Batwing Brume
    RFG:

Oversoul: 18
    Hand: 7
    Library: 27
    In Play:
    -(T,T,T,T,T,T,T) Plains x7

-Land Tax (at the beginning of my upkeep, if anyone has more lands than me, I get to search my library for three basic lands and put them in my hand)

-(U) Scroll Rack (1, T: switch some number of cards in my hand with cards from the top of my library)
    -(U) Zuran Orb (sac a land: gain 2 life)

-Seal of Cleansing (sac: destroy target artifact or enchantment)

-(U,U) Serra Avenger (3/3; Flying, Vigilance) x2
    -(T) Blinding Angel (2/4; flying, when it deals combat damage to a player, that player skips his next combat phase)
    -(T) Exalted Angel (4/5; flying, lifelink)
    -(U) Serra Angel (4/4; flying, vigilance)

Graveyard: Plains, Plains, Akroma (Angel of Wrath), Swords to Plowshares, Path to Exile, Path to Exile, Reya Dawnbringer, Swords to Plowshares, Path to Exile, Seal of Cleansing
    RFG: Blinding Angel

DarthFerret: 20
    Hand: 4
    In Play:

(U) Savannah (W/G)
    (U,T) Forest
    (T) Plains
    (U) Maze of Ith

Artifact: (U) Sol Ring (Tap for 2 colorless mana)

(U) Albino Troll (3/3, Echo1G, 1G: regenerate)
    (U) Tel-Jilad Exile (2/3, 1G: regenerate)
    (U) Charging Troll (3/3 Vigilance, G: Regenerate)
    (S) Charging Troll (3/3 Vigilance, G: Regenerate)

Graveyard:
    RFG:

Mooseman: 20
    Hand: 5
    Library: 49
    In Play:

(UUU) Island x3
    (U) Forest

(U) Coiling Oracle (1/1, When Coiling Oracle comes into play, reveal the top card of your library. If it's a land card, put it into play. Otherwise, put that card into your hand.)
    (T) River Boa (2/1, Islandwalk G: Regenerate River Boa.)
    (U) Wonder (2/2, Flying. As long as Wonder is in your graveyard and you control an Island, creatures you control have flying.)

Graveyard: Naturalize, Long-Term Plans, Mana Leak
    RFG:
  11. Oversoul The Tentacled One

EOT sac a Plains to Zuran Orb. Untap, upkeep using Land Tax to get three Plains, draw, Plains, Serra Avenger, responses?
  12. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Not me....
  13. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Take the dmg, no responses to Oversoul
  14. Oversoul The Tentacled One

BB, DF, Al0ysius?
  15. Al0ysiusHWWW It's Good to Rock Out

16. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

17. BigBlue Magic Jones

Nope... (I don't have a card in hand) I don't think I'll spend life and grow a bat just yet... so no responses. :D
  18. Oversoul The Tentacled One

Scroll Rack for 5, Blinding Angel, responses?
  19. Al0ysiusHWWW It's Good to Rock Out

20. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel