Tribal #12

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It's been six months so we should probably drop BigBlue, so Oversoul and Mooseman are the last men standing... and it's Oversoul's turn.

I gave BigBlue 3 Placement points also since he pretty much followed Al0ysiusHWWW's drop.

Oversoul: 22
Hand: 5
Library: 24
In Play:
-(T,T,T,T,T,U,U) Plains x7
-Land Tax (at the beginning of my upkeep, if anyone has more lands than me, I get to search my library for three basic lands and put them in my hand) x2
-(U) Scroll Rack (1, T: switch some number of cards in my hand with cards from the top of my library)
-(U) Zuran Orb (sac a land: gain 2 life)
-Seal of Cleansing (sac: destroy target artifact or enchantment)
-(U,U,S,S) Serra Avenger (3/3; Flying, Vigilance) x4
-(T) Blinding Angel (2/4; flying, when it deals combat damage to a player, that player skips his next combat phase)
-(T) Exalted Angel (4/5; flying, lifelink)
-(U) Serra Angel (4/4; flying, vigilance)
Graveyard: Plains, Plains, Akroma (Angel of Wrath), Swords to Plowshares, Path to Exile, Path to Exile, Reya Dawnbringer, Swords to Plowshares, Path to Exile, Seal of Cleansing
RFG: Blinding Angel

Mooseman: 13
Hand: 5
Library: 48
In Play:

(UUU) Island x3
(U) Forest

(U) Coiling Oracle (1/1, When Coiling Oracle comes into play, reveal the top card of your library. If it's a land card, put it into play. Otherwise, put that card into your hand.)
(T) River Boa (2/1, Islandwalk G: Regenerate River Boa.)
(S) Mystic Snake (2/2)

Graveyard: Naturalize, Long-Term Plans, Mana Leak, Wonder
RFG:

Spiderman: 1 Placement Point
Oversoul: 1 Kill Point
DarthFerret: 2 Placement Points
Al0ysiusHWWW: 3 Placement Points
BigBlue: 3 Placement Points

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Like I said in the Warhammer Quest thread, I'm getting killed right now with schoolwork. I'll get to these threads soon...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
A pity we had that drop in participation. I was wondering if I'd be able to sweep the game. I was thinking I still had some chance to, but that it would be difficult. Now we'll never know.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Boy, six months for that? Booo... how anti-climatic.

Final standings:

Spiderman: 1 Placement Point
Oversoul: 2 Kill Points, 5 Placement Points
DarthFerret: 2 Placement Points
Al0ysiusHWWW: 3 Placement Points
BigBlue: 3 Placement Points
Mooseman: 4 Placement Points

I'll update the stats thread. Post your tribe here, just to verify... mine was Hydras