Tribal #12

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Oversoul;284403 said:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Um, let's see. I'll attack Spiderman with a Serra Avenger, Al0ysius with a Blinding Angel, and Mooseman with a Serra Avenger, Exalted Angel, and Serra Angel.
Block Serra angel with wonder
Take the rest
Am I dead?????

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Not by my count. I think the board looks like this now.

Al0ysiusHWWW: 30
Hand: 9
Library: 4
In Play:

(T,T) Vedalken Archmage x2 (0/2; Whenever I play an artifact I draw a card)
(T,T) Vedalken Engineer x2 (1/1; T, Add 2 of any color. Can only be used to play artifact spells or abilities)
(T,T) Vedalken Mastermind x2 (1/2; U,T: Return a permanent you control to your hand)

(U) Sol Ring (T: 2)
(U) Mana Vault (T: 3)
(U,U,U) Conjurer's Bauble x3 (T Sac: Put a card from your gy on bottom of your library Draw a card)

(U, U) Darksteel Citadelx2 (Artifact Land; T:1; Indestructible)

(U,U) Seat of the Synod (Artifact land; T:U)

(T,T,U,U) Island x4

Graveyard: Conjurer's Bauble, 4x Brainstorm, 3x Chromatic Sphere, 3xChromatic Star, FoW, 4x Thoughtcast, Master of Etherium, 3x Island, Force of Will, Vedelkan Engineer
RFG: Vedalken Mastermind, Vedelkan Archmage, Etherium Sculpter x2, Master of Etherium x2
Bottom of library: Chromatic Star

BigBlue: 12
Hand: 0
Library: 46
In Play:

(UU) Scrubland (T: W or B; Swamp Plains)
(UU) Tainted Field (T:1; T: W or B - as long as I control a swamp)
(TU) Godless Shrine (T: W or B; Swamp Plains; cip Tapped unless I pay 2 life)

(U) Grimclaw Bats (1/1; Flying; B, pay 1 life: +1/+1 until eot)
(TU) Dakmor Bats (1/1; Flying) x2
(U) Sengir Bats (1/2; Flying; Whenever a creature dealt dmg by ~ goes into a gy from play, put a +1/+1 counter on ~)

Graveyard: Castigate, Castigate, Vindicate, Vampire Bats, Batwing Brume
RFG:

Oversoul: 22
Hand: 5
Library: 24
In Play:
-(T,T,T,T,T,U,U) Plains x7
-Land Tax (at the beginning of my upkeep, if anyone has more lands than me, I get to search my library for three basic lands and put them in my hand) x2
-(U) Scroll Rack (1, T: switch some number of cards in my hand with cards from the top of my library)
-(U) Zuran Orb (sac a land: gain 2 life)
-Seal of Cleansing (sac: destroy target artifact or enchantment)
-(U,U,S,S) Serra Avenger (3/3; Flying, Vigilance) x4
-(T) Blinding Angel (2/4; flying, when it deals combat damage to a player, that player skips his next combat phase)
-(T) Exalted Angel (4/5; flying, lifelink)
-(U) Serra Angel (4/4; flying, vigilance)
Graveyard: Plains, Plains, Akroma (Angel of Wrath), Swords to Plowshares, Path to Exile, Path to Exile, Reya Dawnbringer, Swords to Plowshares, Path to Exile, Seal of Cleansing
RFG: Blinding Angel

DarthFerret: 20
Hand: 4
In Play:

(U) Savannah (W/G)
(U,T) Forest
(T) Plains
(U) Maze of Ith

Artifact: (U) Sol Ring (Tap for 2 colorless mana)

(U) Albino Troll (3/3, Echo1G, 1G: regenerate)
(U) Tel-Jilad Exile (2/3, 1G: regenerate)
(U) Charging Troll (3/3 Vigilance, G: Regenerate)
(S) Charging Troll (3/3 Vigilance, G: Regenerate)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Mooseman: 13
Hand: 4
Library: 49
In Play:

(TTT) Island x3
(T) Forest

(U) Coiling Oracle (1/1, When Coiling Oracle comes into play, reveal the top card of your library. If it's a land card, put it into play. Otherwise, put that card into your hand.)
(T) River Boa (2/1, Islandwalk G: Regenerate River Boa.)
(S) Mystic Snake (2/2)

Graveyard: Naturalize, Long-Term Plans, Mana Leak, Wonder
RFG:

Spiderman: 1 Placement Point
Oversoul: 1 Kill Point

I know there's been a bit of a delay and all. Assuming that board is pretty much accurate and no one has any further responses, I'll Scroll Rack for 3 and end my turn.

D

DarthFerret

Sorry about this guys, but it seems the only time I have for gettin on here is when I am stuck in the office all day (and do not have any of my decks here as I do not have enough privs on my company laptop to install anything). I would understand completely if you wanted to go on without me. I can not say when I will be able to get back to any of these games.

R

rokapoke

DarthFerret;284859 said:
... (and do not have any of my decks here as I do not have enough privs on my company laptop to install anything). ...
For what it's worth, GoogleDocs works rather well with a spreadsheet. Just my two cents.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
rokapoke;284860 said:
For what it's worth, GoogleDocs works rather well with a spreadsheet. Just my two cents.
Not so good if work blocks google docs, the CPA web site and lots of other stuff.... but not much fantasy sports sites.... go figure... might get a web phone...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think at this point it's probably best to drop DF (he can get 2 Placement points) and continue with Mooseman's turn....

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I will now take my provisional turn, if no one has any probs with leaving DF out.
UUD
Done

Al0ysiusHWWW: 30
Hand: 9
Library: 4
In Play:

(T,T) Vedalken Archmage x2 (0/2; Whenever I play an artifact I draw a card)
(T,T) Vedalken Engineer x2 (1/1; T, Add 2 of any color. Can only be used to play artifact spells or abilities)
(T,T) Vedalken Mastermind x2 (1/2; U,T: Return a permanent you control to your hand)

(U) Sol Ring (T: 2)
(U) Mana Vault (T: 3)
(U,U,U) Conjurer's Bauble x3 (T Sac: Put a card from your gy on bottom of your library Draw a card)

(U, U) Darksteel Citadelx2 (Artifact Land; T:1; Indestructible)

(U,U) Seat of the Synod (Artifact land; T:U)

(T,T,U,U) Island x4

Graveyard: Conjurer's Bauble, 4x Brainstorm, 3x Chromatic Sphere, 3xChromatic Star, FoW, 4x Thoughtcast, Master of Etherium, 3x Island, Force of Will, Vedelkan Engineer
RFG: Vedalken Mastermind, Vedelkan Archmage, Etherium Sculpter x2, Master of Etherium x2
Bottom of library: Chromatic Star

In Play:

(U) Sengir Bats (1/2; Flying; Whenever a creature dealt dmg by ~ goes into a gy from play, put a +1/+1 counter on ~)

RFG:

In Play:
-Land Tax (at the beginning of my upkeep, if anyone has more lands than me, I get to search my library for three basic lands and put them in my hand) x2
-(U) Scroll Rack (1, T: switch some number of cards in my hand with cards from the top of my library)
-(T) Blinding Angel (2/4; flying, when it deals combat damage to a player, that player skips his next combat phase)
Graveyard: Plains, Plains, Akroma (Angel of Wrath), Swords to Plowshares, Path to Exile, Path to Exile, Reya Dawnbringer, Swords to Plowshares, Path to Exile, Seal of Cleansing

Library: 48
In Play:

(UUU) Island x3
(U) Forest

(U) Coiling Oracle (1/1, When Coiling Oracle comes into play, reveal the top card of your library. If it's a land card, put it into play. Otherwise, put that card into your hand.)
(S) Mystic Snake (2/2)

RFG:

DarthFerret: 2 Placement Points

A

Al0ysiusHWWW

I totally just deck myself. There is no way I'm going to outlast anyone else in this game with this situation.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Updated and now BigBlue's turn

In Play:

RFG:

In Play:

Library: 48
In Play:

(UUU) Island x3
(U) Forest

(S) Mystic Snake (2/2)

RFG:

DarthFerret: 2 Placement Points
Al0ysiusHWWW: 3 Placement Points

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
So, it's down to the three of us again. I feel so privileged. We're like the new aristocrats of tribal.