Subterfuge; Post revision cards

F

FoundationOfRancor

Oh, ok then.

Push Forward
1U
Instant
Target oppenent shuffles two target permanents into their controllers library.
Draw 4 cards.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Firestarter
R
Creature - Mercenary
Sacrifice a green permanent or a forest: Firestarter deals 1 damage to target creature or player.
1/1

Phoenix's Cascade
4R
Instant
Phoenix's Cascade deals 2 damage to target creature or player.
At the end of your turn, if Phoenix's Cascade is in your graveyard, return it to your hand.

Caster's Telekinesis
1U
Enchant Creature
U: Target creature gains flying
1W: Target creature cannot attack this turn.
1B: Target creature must attack this turn if able.

Urgent Teleportation
1U
Instant
Remove a non-land permanent that you control from the game.
1, Remove Urgent Teleportation from the game: Return the removed card back into play. You may play this ability only if Urgent Teleportation is in your graveyard.

Puppet Masquerade
1U
Enchant Creature
When enchanted creature is put into the graveyard from play, return it to play under you control.

Gust Elemental
1U
Creature - Elemental
Flying
If Gust Elemental is enchanted, then it gets +3/+3
1/1

Picket Sniper
1BB
Creature - Sniper
T: Each player discards a card at random.
1/1

Battle Guilt
1W
Instant
You may only play Battle Guilt after the attack step of a turn.
Destroy target creature that did not attack or block this turn.

Wolf Assasins
3G
Creature -.....Wolf Assasins
If an oppenent controls a legend, Wolf Assasins is unblockable.
3/4

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I am at the beginning of a 6-1/2 day weekend. If I don't get any card revisions posted by next Thursday, either assume I am dead, or, if I show my face, kill me. :rolleyes:

Spidey had the right idea about Marrow Shambler.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Spell Distortion
2U
Instant
The next Sorcery or Instant you play this turn loses all abilties and now reads "Search through your library and choose a permanent. You may play that permanent without paying it's mana cost. Shuffle your library afterwards."

Wood Warrior
G
Creature - Wood Warrior
Sacrifice Wood Warrior: Add RR to your mana pool.
1/2

F

FoundationOfRancor

Fall from Grace
1BB
Sorcery
Gain control of target white creature permanently. It is now black.

Tribond
1G
Instant
You must pay G for each forest you control in addition to the casting cost of this spell.
Three target creatures get +3/+3 until end of turn.

Temporary Theft (?)
4U
Instant
Gain control of target permanent until end of turn.

Mythical Wood
G
Enchant Land
Green spells cost G less to play.
Whenever enchanted land is tapped for mana, sacrifice it.

Desert Golem
Artifact creature - Golem
Haste
1: Desert Golem gets +1+1 until end of turn.
At the end of turn, sacrifice all lands you control.
1/1

Lightning Wall
3R
Creature - Wall
Lightning Wall may block creatures with flying and landwalk as if they didnt have that ability.
0/6

Shadow Scorpions (name?)
Creature - Shadow
1B
Shadow Scorpions cannot be blocked except by black creatures or artifact creatures.
Whenver Shadow Scorpions deals damage to a player, that player must sacrifice a creature.
0/1

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Gigatherium
4GGG
Creature - Gargantua
*/*
Gigatherium has power equal to the number of creatures in play with 1 toughness.
Gigatherium has toughness equal to the number of creatures in play with 1 power.

Detritus Sifter
2R
Creature - Beast
1/1
When an artifact is put into a grayevard, put it on Detritus Sifter instead.
Detritus Sifter gets +1/+0 for each artifact on it.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Hey Thallid, it's great to hear from you!

Gigatherium
This card could cost G. Maybe I'm reading it wrong, why is it so expensive?

Detritus Sifter
What does the name mean? it's interesting...
I think it could be worded better by saying "Whenever an artifact is put into the graveyard, put a +1/+0 counter on this."

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Gigatherium is expensive so that those weird Saproling decks don't attack for infinity until the turn after they go off and cast Verdeloth with kicker. But you're probably right that it could cost less; at the very least, it shouldn't cost too much more than Keldon Warlord. How about 1GGG?

Come to think of it, I wasn't too sure of what detritus really meant myself, so here's what Webster's has to say:

de tri tus, n. 1. rock in small particles or other material worn or broken away from a mass, as by the action of water or glacial ice. 2. any disintegrated material; debris.

Basically, it's a polysyllabic word for crud. Crud Sifter didn't seem to make a good name though. :p

And as far as its ability goes, I specifically made it that way so that the artifacts wouldn't be usable for the rest of the game. However, the ability is a little far reaching, so I'll change it to "Whenever an artifact is put into a graveyard,..."

Go read my list of white cards (if you haven't done so already).

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Combat Boots
WW
Enchant Creature
Enchanted creature gets +0/+2 and has plainswalk.
If enchanted creature blocks or is blocked by a creature with less toughness than enchanted creature, enchanted creature gets first strike until end of turn.

Goblin Cookie
1R
Creature - Goblin
0/1
Tap, Sacrifice Goblin Cookie: Goblin Cookie deals 1 damage to target Goblin you control and 1 damage to another target creature.

Demonflight
1BB
Enchant Creature
Enchanted creature gets +1/+0 and can only be blocked by black and/or artifact creatures.
When enchanted creature deals damage to a player, that player loses that much life instead.
During your upkeep, enchanted creature deals 1 damage to you.

F

FoundationOfRancor

They look fine to me, except Goblin Cookie seems horribly underpowered.

Strength Sponge (Name?)
Artifact
T: Target creature loses either flying, first strike, trample, or protection from the color of your choice until end of turn.

[Oh, I think the Warlord guy should cost 3G or 1GG....still calculating the saprolings/squirrels, this card is obviously infior to Keldon Warlord. -FoR]

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

How about this instead:

Goblin Cookie
1R
Creature - Goblin
1/2
Tap, Sacrifice Goblin Cookie: Goblin Cookie deals 1 damage to a Goblin you control and 2 damage to target creature.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Thats a much better revision!

Do you still think that the */* guy should be 1GGG? I really have to disagree with you on this.

F

FoundationOfRancor

....Ok.

Corrupt Administration
2BB
Creature - Burecrats
T; Put a -1/-1 counter on ~this~: Put a -1/-1 counter on target creature. Remove that counter at the end of turn.
2/2

Baneling
1B
Creature -
Whenever an oppenent plays an artifact or enchantment spell, sacrifice ~this~.
3/3

Karma Blacklash
BB
Instant
Each opponent sacrifices a creature for each creature you control that was sent to your graveyard this turn.

Drake
4U
Creature - Drake
Flying
U: Draw a card. Use this ability only if ~this~ ceam into play this turn.
2/2

Counter Counterspell
UU
Instant
Counter all other instants on the stack.

Storm Refugees
2R
Creature - Nomad
Haste
When this comes into play, tap all other creatures.
2/2

Blah
1U
Enchantment
2UU, Skip your next attack step: Creatures you control gain flying an +2/+2 until end of turn.

Goblin Blah
R
Creature - Goblin
Haste
Whenver a creature comes into play, you are dealt 2 damage.
2/2

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Gossamer Cauldron
Artifact
X, Tap, Sacrifice a creature: Put an X/X blue creature token with flying into play, then put a wing counter on Gossamer Cauldron. X is the number of wing counters on Gossamer Cauldron.

Wire Cage
Artifact
You may choose not to untap Wire Cage during your untap step.
2, Tap: Put target creature on Wire Cage. Treat it as being in play, but it can't attack or block. If Wire Cage leaves play or becomes untapped, remove the creature from Wire Cage.
If an instant targeting a creature resolves and Wire Cage is tapped, destroy Wire Cage.
3: Untap Wire Cage.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Gossamer Cauldron
It's hard to tell without testing, but this card seems pretty balanced. Am I right in thinking the earler tokens grow as more wing counters are placed on? (The first 1/1 token I create will become a 2/2 when I make another one?)

Wire Cage
Looks good.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Originally posted by FoundationOfRancor
Gossamer Cauldron
Am I right in thinking the earler tokens grow as more wing counters are placed on?
I hadn't thought of it that way, but now that you mention it, that does seem like a good way to make the card more balanced.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Ok, I dont know how it word be worded the other way either. *shrugs*

Cross Breeding (Name)
2UU
Enchantment
All creatures count as each color.

Thallid, do you think this is rightly costed at 3U? Shifting Sky is 2U, and this is *alot* better. It goes with so many cards, it's amazing.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Rust Hobgoblin (name?)
1RR
Creature - Drifter
~this~ can only be blocked if an artifact is in play.
2/2

Wither
3BB
Sorcery
Destroy all creature tokens, and all creatures with counters on them.

Conformity Monster
G
Creature - Abomination
If Conformity Monster deals damage to a creature or player, an opponent may prevent the damage. If he/she does, then you may put a +1/+1 counter on target creature you control and draw a card.
2/2

Traveler's Isle
Land
T: Add 1 to your mana pool
If a legend is in play, ~this~ gains, "T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool"

Faith Builder
WW
Creature - Cleric
Whenever you gain a life, gain an additional life.
1/2

Fungal Vitality
4G
Instant
When ~this~ comes into play, sacrifice any number of permanents.
Put X green 1/1 tokens into play, where X is equal to the number of permanents sacrificed in this way.

Eggshell Roc
RR
Creature - Roc
Flying
Whenever a spell is countered, sacrifice ~this~
2/2

F

FoundationOfRancor

Mana Wall
2G
Creature - Energy Manifest Wall (lol)
Mana Wall has power and toughness each equal to the number of lands you control.
Mana Wall can block up to X creatures, where X is equal to the number of lands you control.
4: Destroy target land. Only your oppenent can play this.
X/X

(Note: The last ability could be reworded to "Any oppenent may pay 4 to destroy target land" in case there's a paranoid of mechanic redundancy from Phropecy.)