Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
** ooo, a side-quest! :) **

"Is your shop nearby? Perhaps we can make a quick detour and get it... "

R

Rando

To Dorgath -

The herbalist replies, "Yes, it a few blocks away, towards the docks. Look for the sign of the Green Goat. That is my shop. Behind the counter should be a brown valice containing many pouches and bottles. Having that would not only help to heal your friend, but many other ill folk here in the hidding hole as well."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Even better, it's on the way to the docks. I'll be sure to grab it for you.

Let's go, people".

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

"Yes, let us depart."

*When the group that is going to the docks get outside of the wooden "trap door" entrance, Niril summons 5 Spectral knights to stand guard.

"that should provide a fair amount of defense"

*Niril wipes sweat from his forehead

E

EricBess

I lead the group toward the docks, with the intent on stopping at the shop on the way.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I go ahead and get to work on organizing things, and improving what I can of the defenses here.

R

Rando

To Tomb -
Are you intending for your character to stay behind?

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
** I thought that was the plan - unless, of course, you recommend against it. Then I'll be happy to go along with the group...;) **

B

BigBlue

I will follow the party until we get to the healer's shop, then after procuring the desired bag, I'll return with it to the encampment. Given how quickly this seems to spread, delay could prove fatal to our companion. I'll make myself invisible to avoid any confrontations.

Scout will fly above the party, and I hope to catch up with them after a quick trip back to hq.

Z

Zero T Katama

(I Do hope noone minds me joining in at this moment)

*Anyone who's listening can discern the sound of hooves on cobble, and it appears to diminish and and grow, go this way and that, as if the horse or its rider was searching for something. At last, the horse, a bay (type of horse) charger with leather armoring appears from around one corner, along with its rider.
The rider is cloaked in a light grey cloak, its hood down, revealing the head of someone looking almost human but not quite. His skin has a golden tinge to it, and his ears are flatter on his head than would be normal. His nose does not protrude as much. His pale blonde hair is tied back in a bit of a ponytail.*

At last, people. I was growing even more worried

*He rides up to you, dismounting, and as he turns to face you, you can see he's armored underneath the cloak, sturdy banded mail, and also the hilt of a sword is discernable under the cloak.*

Hail, strangers. Tis good to see a sign of life. I had thought this town deserted, left to the jackals, as they say.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"I will accompany Vertioch back once we get the herbs, as it's probably unwise to have one person travel alone."

P

Prince RXI

Celebrandir, the elven bard/sorcs from earlier, suddenly appers nearby, cursing softly though may can hear his curses.

Softly "@&$)@!!!! @(&$@)()$!!!!! *@$)@$)*@)*$)*@(#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He walks over to the rest of the party and seems to be quite calm now... yet some may wonder what he was doing...

Z

Zero T Katama

*Is there like some law that says that if I join a RPG with Rando DMing, then Rando mysteriously dissapears or something?*

B

BigBlue

* I have no Idea. Perhaps he was attacked by those creatures from the Dock. . .

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
** Rando's been having a few problems getting on, I guess, and they started a while ago. I'm positive it has absolutely nothing to do with you, ZTK.

Don't sweat it...;) **

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
** He occasionally has problems getting on from work... like being busy or they changing the network or something **

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Niril takes out his pan flute, and begins playing again.

B

BigBlue

Vertioch begins work on his latest detective novel, "The strange case of the Missing GM" in which our fearless dick Hugh G Higgenbothom III gets involved in a missing persons case. This case takes him through burned out cities and abandoned mansions in the countryside in his quest for the truth. . .