RPG...Chapter 4

R

Rando

ZTK -
For some reason I thought you were in on this game a long time ago and just had to leave for a while. Hmmm...sorry 'bout that.

I here-by declare that you are one of the city's citizens hiding in the safe house, and now is your time to spring into action and take a passive stance on your fate no more!

To all other -
back in a bit.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Niril takes out his pan flute and begins playing

*The homonculi take out tiny pan flutes and play along.

M

MrXarvox

Pally is still floating in midair...

"Another time warp? Again?"

Pally summons a bunch of stick figures who all start doing the Time Warp for no particular reason...

R

Rando

I really am trying here people.

As I said before, for whatever reason I can get to www.casualplayers.org from home...so that just leaves my work time to do this in.

To Tyresius -
The ghoul-things begin crawling through the holes they've torn in the ceiling and drop to the floor. All around you, women and children run screeming, and some of the heathier men step up to fight.

To all others -
The portal opens up and spits you all out at the door to the safe haven. Unfortunetly, the place is literaly crawling with the ghouls. Several of them drop from the roof tops and confront you while more try to bash down the door to the building that contains the safe haven.

E

EricBess

Small bursts of flame start popping up from the ground at various locations and then disapaiting. This is an attempt to not only to get the ghouls away from the safehouse, but also to try to coral them so that they are easier to deal with.

R

rkoelsch

Gets club ready and distances himself from the group so he can get full swings in.

"Fair Akroma, Protect me"
**Sorry I love angels

**Oh and Rando you have that super Firewall do you think the site might have been added to a block list?

R

Rando

**I know it's not the Omega Firewall 9000 because just the strangest thing happens. The page will start to load, I will be able to see graphics such as the CPA logo and stuff, and then IE will sudenly redirect to an error page saying the site is unavailable. It does it to a few other sites as well. I know the damn site is available...it was loading just 2 seconds ago!**

R

rkoelsch

**I am not the best with Internet technology but what you describe sounds like it pulls it from the cache on your computer then puts up an error message when it doesn't find the server.
Did you already check with your ISP?

B

BigBlue

Seeing the Fracas at the other end of the portal, I'll hop through and close it.

Until we get to a point where I feel I can safely cast a spell, I'll be defensive with my staff, primarilly to keep them off me.

*When you say horde, how many? dozens?*

As soon as I feel I can safely get a spell off, I'll cast a Bolt of Lightening, avoiding the party as much as possible, yet hoping to catch as many of the ghoulies as possible.

Oh, and for the Internet thing . . . Are you using a favorite, or typing www.casualplayers.org?

I found that my bookmarks to the CPA were pointing to a bad IP address a few months or so ago, instead of the URL. Try using www.casualplayers.org and making a new favorite if it works.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Niril commands his homonculi to attack the nearest creature, while protecting himself with his broad sword.

**what of my spectral knights from earlier? Are they still able to fight? If so I will command them to battle as well.**

M

MrXarvox

Pally hovers in the sky overhead, chanting.

A fog elemental appears and attempts to eat one of the monsters.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Then we fight...:D

I attempt to coordinate my efforts with the "heathier men" that have stepped up to try and assist me in protecting the "screeming" women and children. Mostly though, I just try and keep them all clear while I swing my big knife around...;)

B

BigBlue

Actually...

I expect this is a real knock out brawl, which is going to take eons to sort out.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Exactly, we're not just sitting around...we're developing a plan of attack. honestly, we are.:rolleyes: