Official Werewolf III thread

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Still holding a grudge, Limited? Maybe a drink on me could change your mind...

EricBess's reasoning sounds fine to my poor, provincial brain, seeing as how he's studied these creatures. Mooseman is behaving suspiciously (at least, he seems to be to two of you long-time residents, so you guys must know something).

D

DarthFerret

Bribery there Spiderman? That seems a little wolfish to me. I think, since I have not had much of a clue up til now, that I am going to have to vote for Spiderman seeing as how the only reasoning he shows is "Suspisions" and is now trying to bribe votes away from him.....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wha? No bribery here... just an offering to show no hard feelings. As Limited didn't really explain why he's keeping his vote for me, I can only assume that he's a bit sore that I voted for him the last round. And like I said, it wasn't anything malicious, just that he had come late to the table for his vote and no one else had convinced me of being a threat.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Spiderman said:
Mooseman is behaving suspiciously (at least, he seems to be to two of you long-time residents, so you guys must know something).
Only the two with the biggest bar tabs......

I happen to agree with some of Eric's reasoning, but Melkor was Oversouls pick from the begining and I believe he had something there.

Orgg.... go back to sleep...... hmmmmmmm......
Orgg?????

E

EricBess

Zigathon said:
As for the second wolf... who backed him up in voting for me?
Melkor did. Does it make it seem more likely if you let people discover something themselves than if you just say it? :D If there are any investigators out there...are you taking note of this?

Hey Zig...gonna let me live through the night? ;)

L

Limited

Ah, your kind demeanor tells your tale, Spiderman. What villager would, almost casually, try to calmly deflect such accusations I adress at thee?
Perhaps one who has something to hide?
Perhaps someone who does not want to offend any of the villagers, and thus attract attention to his deceitfullness?

Villagers unite! Vote for Spiderman and I'll see to it that justice is done!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I can't really counter your accusations; I'm new here and still feeling around and trying to find my "place" here in your village. I'm sorry about you being away on business but no one else spoke up about your whereabouts so I thought you were just "skulking" around. Like I said, it wasn't a real strong conviction or vote anyway <shrug>

L

Limited

Did you all here that? Was that the comment of a villager fighting for his life or the sound of a wolf trying not to make any enemies?

I see you are a sly one, Spiderman

Z

Zigathon

The question is, Mr. Wolf, are you going to let me live now that I've discovered you to be the hairy killer you are?

As for everyone else's accusations, I urge you to look over the conversation again. Ericbess IS a wolf.

Edit: I almost forgot, this is my first time playing... and I love it. :D

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Zigathon said:
As for everyone else's accusations, I urge you to look over the conversation again. Ericbess IS a wolf.
Well, maybe I'm too dumb or blind, but could you explain yourself, cause I don't see it.

By the way, I'm not sure who the wolf is, but Melkor has unreasonably targeted me and he had the most to gain from the death of poor Oversoul as Oversoul had "found him out". It seems that those who threaten his "secret, are eliminated or accused without reason..... hmmmmmm

Without more "proof" or convincing, I will not change my vote.

D

DarthFerret

Spiderman

His actions after my pointing out his bribe can only confirm my suspisions. I do not know who his partner is at all, however, I am sure that can be revealed soon as well!

B

BigBlue

Vote Tally -

Zigathon - EricBess
Limited - Spiderman
Mooseman - Melkor
DarthFerret - Spiderman
Spiderman - Mooseman
Orgg - Mooseman
Melkor - Mooseman
EricBess - Mooseman

Mooseman, with 4 votes is the choice...

Mooseman is grabbed by the arms and led to the gallows, hands bound before him, noose around his neck, executioner at the lever...

Mooseman, you have been found guilty of the crimes against humanity as a Lycanthrope... What are you final words?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
BigBlue said:
Vote Tally -

Zigathon - EricBess
Limited - Spiderman
Mooseman - Melkor
DarthFerret - Spiderman
Spiderman - Mooseman
Orgg - Mooseman
Melkor - Mooseman
EricBess - Mooseman

Mooseman, with 4 votes is the choice...

Mooseman is grabbed by the arms and led to the gallows, hands bound before him, noose around his neck, executioner at the lever...

Mooseman, you have been found guilty of the crimes against humanity as a Lycanthrope... What are you final words?

Is that vote count correct?
Eric and Spidey?
Where?
Did I miss something somewhere?

B

BigBlue

Mooseman, I'm looking at posts #76 & 81...

in #76 EB says:
Currently, I will vote my suspicion of a second wolf. That would be Mooseman.
in #81 Spidey says:
EricBess's reasoning sounds fine to my poor, provincial brain, seeing as how he's studied these creatures. Mooseman is behaving suspiciously (at least, he seems to be to two of you long-time residents, so you guys must know something).
If I am getting this wrong Spidey or EB, please post ASAP...

Z

Zigathon

Mooseman: You really don't see how Melkor and Ericbess could be working in tandem?
Oversoul was asking Ericbess about "the shame." That night, the wolves killed him. Now, both of them are voting for you...

I could be wrong, but both of them are acting very suspicious.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I see it clearly now and that is one more reason why I vote for Melkor. But alas, the other two villagers have been duped by the fiends and are going to doom this village.
Stand up to those who feign surity without reason.
I may have been wrong about Sagerider, but he was a babbling idiot, duped by the wolf boy. Oversoul had it right and was eaten for his bravery. Now I will be hanged for mine.

E

EricBess

I've given my suspicions and my reasoning. I do have to say, Mooseman, that you've playing things very politically this day. If you are not a werewolf, than you will be hanged for some unfortunate comments yesterday. The fact that you are going so political today leaves me cautiously suspicious.

Zigathon - nearly everything you've said and done has me 90% convinced that you are not what you seem.

I'm considering a campaign to hang Zigathon tonight instead. I hereby throw that out there for consideration. Melkor, Spiderman, orgg. We 4 are those currently voting for Mooseman. Any thoughts on the matter?

Limited, Darth - I'm not sure where the campaign against Spiderman is coming from. I'm not seeing it. I petition your opinions as well.

Mooseman - I'm not changing my vote unless there is enough support for the idea. I have a very suspicious eye on you. I fear this push on my part may be a self-sacrifice as well, but if so, it will be worth it in the long run.

Z

Zigathon

I think your reasoning is only to hide your bloodthirsty tendencies, Ericbess.
You and Melkor are obviously trying to eliminate your enemies.
I have been suspicious of both of you from the start. I only hope the others can see that as well.

O

orgg

EricBess said:
Zigathon - nearly everything you've said and done has me 90% convinced that you are not what you seem.

I'm considering a campaign to hang Zigathon tonight instead. I hereby throw that out there for consideration. Melkor, Spiderman, orgg. We 4 are those currently voting for Mooseman. Any thoughts on the matter?
*streatch, yawn*

Sure, sure. Hang Zigathon tonight, and if he's not a wolf, let's hang you or Mooseman tomorrow. Agreed?