Official Werewolf III thread

L

Limited

EricBess said:
Limited, Darth - I'm not sure where the campaign against Spiderman is coming from. I'm not seeing it.
Well, I am seeing it.

If you opt for changing your vote anyway, I would really like some assistence in hanging Spiderman. I garantee you won't be dissapointed (unless of course, you are of the wolvish inclination)

B

BigBlue

OK... I didn't see anything changing those votes... So, Mooseman hangs...

After he's dropped... everyone holds their breath - they were so certain he was a wolf... but they were all wrong... Mooseman was a villager... Anxious about their second hanging of a villager everyone races to their homes before nightfall to lock their doors in an attempt to protect themselves from the wolves... The night is quiet... Too Quiet... in fact not a sound is heard until around 3 am when the sound of a solitary wolf can be heard in the distance, it is answered by a second howl...

Then your blood curdles as a new howl chimes in... there are now 3 werewolves...

Good Luck villagers... you must hang a wolf tonight or London shall surely perish.

It is now 8am and everyone races to mooseman's where Orgg has taken over the premises... he used to call the alcove home, but now he's moved in - seeing as the previous tenant isn't around anymore... makes the trip so much shorter...

D

DarthFerret

Holy carp and fish.......I think people here should have listened to me and limited....the wolves are getting hungry, and we do not have much time left.....I am certain that Spidey is a wolf, and we should get to him before he gets to us.....

I am going to be deeding my shop to anyone left remaining if my number comes up....anyone not a wolf anyhow....

E

EricBess

Where is everybody? Friday is usually very active. I have to say that given recent events, now is not the time to disappear. Makes me wonder if you are plotting with someone via PM...

Z

Zigathon

Between Ericbess and Melkor, I really don't care which one of them hangs. I do know that its obvious they are wolves.
The only thing I'm unsure about, is who else grew hair. That's a fact that scares me too much to think about.
It scares me because all three wolves might attempt to hang me or another innocent person tonight... and doom us all in doing so.
Vote Ericbess, or we won't have a chance against them.

D

DarthFerret

Still with ya limited....am I correct that Spidey's 5 O'clock shadow is a bit thicker than usual today?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Dude, I just can't find my razor! Man, who would have thought being hairy might be a cause for my demise? I thought it just kept me warm at night...

Well, I'm not sure I trust EricBess now as it turns out that Mooseman was innocent. Not that EricBess is a werewolf, just that his studies aren't/weren't enough for him to determine who or what a werewolf might be.

I don't think orgg is a werewolf because he did change his vote to Zigathon before Mooseman's hanging.

So though it seems like self-defense for the first two, it's Limited, DarthFerret, or Zigathon. Can't decide...

L

Limited

More so-called `indecisiveness' intended not to offend too many people.. i see you've not changed your strategy. Can't seem to teach an old dog new tricks eh?

Take Spiderman to the gallows! We must not lose another villager!

D

DarthFerret

I agree Limited, Spiderman must go. He is obviously trying to subtley turn evryone else against his acussers. If he directly went after us, than anyone investigating would obviously know we are innocent, and that would prove Spidey's guilt. this itself should be proof of his guilt alone! Hang him!

B

BigBlue

The Clock bells toll 4pm... The voting hour.... and all I can hear is crickets chirping... does no one have anything more to say?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Not really... seems my two accusers are dead-set against me.

So picking someone at random out of the three I listed above, I'll pick DarthFerret.

L

Limited

Surely one of you will join the pure at heart (Darth Ferret and myself) in the crusade against Spiderman?

There are only seven persons left, three of which are wolves. If we get this one wrong, we are surely doomed!

O

orgg

EricBess, I've got a necktie I found in the back of this here shzzzzzzzzzzz...

*snork!*

Well, we gotta keep up our promises.