Official Werewolf III thread

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
sageridder said:
Well untill someones hung and we see peoples reactions tiss all so much hot air. I have no evidence, or insight but it has to start somewere so I'll go with a gut feeling. He just seems to defencive, and to upset at someone voting for Darth Ferret. Why get so upset at someone else getting voted for if they're not your partner?
Seems like the wolf Melkor and Sageridder have teamed up to accuse an innocent villager and definately the last person to leave my establishment last night, where upon I went home a got some sleep to be ready for another day of handling drunks and tired townspeople.

I was not defending anyone but the orgg, as wild accusations can backlash on you and draw the noose or the wolves... since the orgg is not altogether in his head, I didn't want one of you hot heads to single him out for his misguided babbling.

Sagerider, you may just be unhinged by the events of last night, but Melkor has already accused someone without logic or reason........
Coffee does not get people drunk and I did offer it.
This type of accusation seams to be just like the cowardly wolf, spread fear and terror to do his own work.
Melkor, you shall hang by my own hand.

E

EricBess

Rumors abound of investigators that are able to root out werewolves during the night without getting too close to get eaten themselves. Other than that, it occassionally amounts to a witch hunt (which it odd, because they never have a werewolf hunt to find witches)...

Question is - how would a werewolf behave? Would he blindly start accusing, or would he sit back and lurk in the shadows a bit. My thinking is that he would try to stir things up while at the same time trying not to draw too much attention to himself.

Melkor

I wasn't refering to orgg's coffee, I was refering to the free drink Mooseman decided to hand out at the start of our investigation, and everyone knows that I bed down in my old stables at night, if I'd have turned, it would have spooked the horses.

All these people sitting on their hands, talking about other ways of finding werewolves, we all know the only way to get these brutes, hang them during the day. Do I wish there was a more foolproof method? Of course, but I also wish that my wife hadn't left me and that I had a never-ending supply of gold, but we've got to face reality. Reality is that we've got to take a chance at getting the wolf while they're powerless. Problem is that everyone is lying low, not accusing anyone and that is wolfish behavior, because the wolves know that they'll kill someone tonight and only make themselves stronger.

So we must kill someone, and my smidgen of intuition and logic, ridiculously low levels of each, I'll admit, lead to Mooseman right now. But we must act, or all is doomed

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I still don't believe I know enough to make a decision, but at the moment, I most suspect Melkor. His initial accusation of Mooseman seemed hasty and doesn't sit well with me...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Melkor said:
So we must kill someone
Why not you wolfboy?

But, I may have been hasty in defending myself against baseless accusations, so for the moment I withhold my vote. Eric, you may be right about the way the wolves may act. But I am leaning towards the accuser Melkor.

Z

Zigathon

This is all so confusing.
However, if we must vote someone to the gallows... I suggest Melkor, Sagerider, or Ericbess.
After listening to this conversation, all three of them have quite a bit of suspicion hanging over their heads. However, I still don't know enough to make a decision. One that's been forced upon me, as well, I might add.

S

sageridder

My wereabouts well that's easy enough.I was in jail, serving the last night of a 10 day sentence I wasn't released untill 7 am. I accused Moosman because it seemed strange for him to provide an alibi for Darth Ferret. It also seemed strange that Darth Ferret stated that he was not the last to leave Moosman's yet Mooseman stated later that Darth Ferret was the last to leave. Perhaps just an honest mistake on one of thier parts, but that in and of itself does make the alibi questionable at least. If I'm wrong at least our bar tabs cannot be collected on.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
No one has really made a case for being or not being a werewolf to me - this is just too confusing. And with the exception of me and EricBess, you guys know each other a lot more, having lived amongst each other. But I'm gonna go with Limited, as his silence stands out to me more than anyone else throwing around accusations and defending themselves.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
sageridder said:
My wereabouts well that's easy enough.I was in jail, serving the last night of a 10 day sentence I wasn't released untill 7 am. I accused Moosman because it seemed strange for him to provide an alibi for Darth Ferret. It also seemed strange that Darth Ferret stated that he was not the last to leave Moosman's yet Mooseman stated later that Darth Ferret was the last to leave. Perhaps just an honest mistake on one of thier parts, but that in and of itself does make the alibi questionable at least. If I'm wrong at least our bar tabs cannot be collected on.
Show me where I ever defended anyone but the orgg.
I stated that I was the last to leave.......
Seems like the sageridder is hellbent on making sure that he is not hung today........ hmmmmm I wonder why.

E

EricBess

Call it a hunch.

I would hate for you to be the first out after having to wait out last game, but if you are a werewolf, you have to go, right?

D

DarthFerret

I hate having to do this...however, being forced before I can be sure....I will have to vote for Sageridder just for all of the chaos happening from his statements, and seems to be trying to keep us all divided, as a werewolf may not want the entire town untited against him....

B

BigBlue

So, the votes are flying amidst many accusations...

Currently I am recording the following votes:

DarthFerret - Sagerider
EricBess - Zigathon
Mooseman - Undecided (Leaning towards Melkor)
Spiderman - Limited
Sagerider - Mooseman
Zigathon - Undecided (Melkor, Sagerider, or EricBess...)
Oversoul - Undecided (leaning towards Melkor)
Melkor - Mooseman
Orgg - DarthFerret
Limited - Undecided

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Oversoul said:
I still don't believe I know enough to make a decision, but at the moment, I most suspect Melkor. His initial accusation of Mooseman seemed hasty and doesn't sit well with me...
It doesn't sit well with me, but using EricBess' logic, that is not an act of a sneaky werewolf. Just a scared little man, but if need be a hung little man.
But now DarthFerrets reasoning sounds closer to the truth.........

Melkor made accusations at me, but not truely false statements about what I said. SageRider has committed the atrosity of untruths and lies.

Even if he is not the wolf, he is dangerous to all of us villagers and must go.

Z

Zigathon

I am going to have to vote for Melkor. He was the first person to vote for a lynching. Perhaps his hunger during the night isn't enough and he'd like to see some death by day as well. Not to mention by eliminating the bartender, he would be free to get incredibly drunk during the bloodshed.

Sagerider has been too quiet to make an opinion either way about him. So, I'm not going to hang a man who could be guilty just as much as he could be innocent.

EricBess, your voting for me on a "hunch" is probably the most wild of accusations I've seen, save for Melkor's. However, although you seem very suspicious due to all this knowledge of werewolves and the fact that you're new to town, I will not vote for you out of retaliation. I am watching you very close however...

Melkor

For the moment, Mooseman has convinced me of his lack of wolfish behavior. I suspect Sageridder as being wolfish, but right now, I'm going to follow the hunch of the man here who seems to have the most experience with werewolves.

S

sageridder

Mooseman said:
Seems like the wolf Melkor and Sageridder have teamed up to accuse an innocent villager and definately the last person to leave my establishment last night, where upon I went home a got some sleep to be ready for another day of handling drunks and tired townspeople.
This is what I was talking about. I took this to be you saying Darth Ferret left last then you went home. If I misstook what you meant than for that I am sorry.But at this point I've gone too far down this road to reverse myself.I'll keep my vote the same and just wait and see who's neck the noose lands on.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I was talking about myself. Melkor didn't accuse Darthferret, orgg did.

Yes, you have gone too far down the road to turn back and your fur will fly when you hang.

S

sageridder

Well my thoughts are these. I've played too hard too soon, and am just amusing the wolves with your help.Or perhaps I've gotten lucky and exposed you early.Your reply to Orgg was odd and your responce to me was as well "Even if he is not the wolf, he is dangerous to all of us villagers and must go." in a numbers game you do not get rid of people on your side even if you realy suspect them.All in all there isn't enough to go on until a few days and nights have passed, just the nature of the game.Altho I suspect you I wonder if it's not more likely that some more quiet players are the monsters.I've got to think of it like this thier's just not enough evidence yet to be sure of anything, but I have to play it out.Someone has to swing and if it's me well I won't turn so you're next.I either got it right or the wolves are laughing.

B

BigBlue

Here is the tally...

DarthFerret - Sagerider
EricBess - Zigathon
Mooseman - Sagerider
Spiderman - Limited
Sagerider - Mooseman
Zigathon - Melkor
Oversoul - Undecided (leaning towards Melkor)
Melkor - Zigathon
Orgg - DarthFerret
Limited - Undecided

Sagerider - 2
Zigathon - 2
Limited - 1
Mooseman - 1
Melkor - 1
DarthFerret - 1
Undecided - 2

Please achieve a majority by the end of the day...

O

orgg

*rolls over, tripping Sagerider.

Hruh? Uhgh.

Did you just growl at me, boy? Why's ever'body looking at me?

Oh. I just picked someone to suggest hangin'. We can hang ayone y'want. Sageridder mise well be the one, just don't look at him, look at everyone else at th' hanging and look at what they'zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...