Multi-player Magic! (possible Chaos)

T

train

I know wicked... but i liked targeting myself... hence the smilies...:D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
EWL in play-Rainbow Vortex: Basic lands may produce any color mana. When a non basic land comes into play, it's controller chooses a color of mana that land can produce. That land loses all other abilities

Well, I went ahead and rolled and got:

ChaosMagicRoll#146: Meet in the middle - Discard or draw until you have exactly 4 cards in your hand.

So I'll discard Clone, Volcanic Island, and Recall.

Untap, Draw, Mt, Sac Brian Counter for 10, Disintegrate train for 10, Bolt train for 3. Done.

Train
Life: 0??
Cards: 3
In play: {Forest, Savannah(white) x2, Brushland(Green)}T, Exploration, Fervor, Angelic Chorus
GY: Replenish
RFG:

SpiderMan
Life:20
Cards: 2
In play: Island, Mtx2(T,T)
GY: Clone, Volcanic Island, Recall, Disintegrate, Lightning Bolt
RFG:

Wickedboy6
Cards: 6
In play: Sw(T), Bayou(Green, T)
GY: Demonic Tutor
RFG:

T

train

ouch... hey... stack rules still apply;) ... but i'm getting hit hard either way...

In response to the disintegrate - I'll scars of the veteran removing the other angelic chorus...:(

I still take 6...

Those brian counters are not cool...:rolleyes: :p

Train
Life: 7
Cards: 1
In play: {Forest, Savannah(white) x2, Brushland(Green)}T, Exploration, Fervor, Angelic Chorus
GY: Replenish, Scars
RFG: Angelic Chorus

SpiderMan
RFG:

Wickedboy6
In play: Sw(T), Bayou(Green, T)
GY: Demonic Tutor
RFG:

W

WickedBoy6

Okay, so I guess Spidey will be in charge of his own rolls. MAN, that Disintegrate was vicious!

My roll: ChaosMagic Roll (#100): ''Happy Land'' - Roll in EnchantWorldLand, WackyLand, or PersonaLand.
Now, we know what the EWL & PersonaLands are. WackyLands are rolls that are a bit zanier than the Chaos results. In general, EWLs, Persona, and Wackys are more likely to be important and game changing than the chaos rolls. I'll choose a Wacky, just for variety.

WackyLand Roll (#22): ''Master of Chaos'' - Until your next turn, you may chose ALL targets of chaos rolls.
Oooh! That means I control both of your next Chaos rolls!

Untap, drawing, playing forest, tapping the swamps & the forest to play Buried Alive. Searching through library, sending Avatar of Woe, Spirit of the Night, and a Verdant Force to the graveyard, shuffling after. Done.

Train

SpiderMan
RFG:

Wickedboy6
In play: 2 Sw(T, T), For(T), Bayou(Green)
GY: Demonic Tutor, Avatar of Woe, Spirit of the Night, Verdant Force, Buried Alive.
RFG:

W

WickedBoy6

Train, your roll: ChaosMagic Roll (#152): ''Intimidation'' - Nobody can attack you until your next turn.
Hmm, can't control the target of that. I guess you can't be attacked until your next turn.

T

train

It's cool spidey... but had I not had one other white card in hand - i would be TKOed...

untap, upkeep, draw, play howling mine, done...

Train
In play: {Forest, Savannah(white) x2, Brushland(Green)}T, Exploration, Fervor, Angelic Chorus, Howling Mine

SpiderMan
RFG:

Wickedboy6
GY: Demonic Tutor, Avatar of Woe, Spirit of the Night, Verdant Force, Buried Alive.
RFG

W

WickedBoy6

OOOH! This'll get REALLY interesting now, the EWL still in play and now a Howling Mine!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I got Happy Balance again. So I'm drawing to 6, and while getting a land I reveal Treasure Trove and then an Island. I shuffle Treasure Trove back in my library.

train draws to 6 too.

Untap, Upkeep, Draw 2 cards, Island, Sol Ring, Mahamoti Djinn, Done.

Train
In play: {Forest, Savannah(white) x2, Brushland(Green)}T, Exploration, Fervor, Angelic Chorus, Howling Mine

SpiderMan
Cards: 5
In play: Islandx3(T,T,T), Mtx2(T,T), Sol Ring(T), Mahamoti Djinn(5/6, flying)
RFG:

Wickedboy6
RFG

W

WickedBoy6

Poo! Not one targeting roll. So much for my last chaos roll.

ChaosMagic Roll (#45): ''Earthquake'' - Deal 1d6 damage to all players and non flyers.
I rolled a 5, so the Djinn barely survived, and Train is dangerously close to death. (BTW, when one dies in Chaos, they get a spite roll, which is jutst a Chaos roll. If the Chaos roll grants the roller enough life to be brought back over 0, they're back in the game, if not, they're still dead, even if they kill another player with the roll)

Untap, drawing, playing another Bayou (Black), tapping everything to play the card I pulled from the Tutor: Living Death! The Djinn is gone and my Avatar, Spirit, & Force are now in play. Done.

Train
Life: 2

SpiderMan
Life:15
In play: Islandx3(T,T,T), Mtx2(T,T), Sol Ring(T)
GY: Clone, Volcanic Island, Recall, Disintegrate, Lightning Bolt, Mahamoti Djinn
RFG:

Wickedboy6
In play: 2 Sw(T, T), For(T), Bayou(Green, Black, both T), Avatar of Woe(6/5, Fear, T: Destroy Creature), Spirit of the Night(6/5, Flying, trample, Pro. Black, Haste, FS when attacking), Verdant Force(7/7, gain Sap(1/1) every upkeep)
GY: Demonic Tutor, Buried Alive, Living Death.
RFG

W

WickedBoy6

Thanks for the heads-up.

Train's roll: ChaosMagic Roll (#197): ''Fall Harvest'' - Sacrifice a land: Gain life equal to the number of remaining land you control.
This is a must-take, Train. You have to sac a land, then you gain 3 life.

T

train

It looks like an ability though...???:confused:

As in during my turn... if I sac a land - I gain life equal to the number of remaining land?...:confused:

But anyway... when does the ability happen - before I begin turn, after untap, what?... LMK.

W

WickedBoy6

During Chaos Phase, which is before untap Phase, and only once, it's not an ability. Remember, no fast efects can be played in the Chaos Phase unless otherwise stated.

W

WickedBoy6

Train's roll: ChaosMagic Roll (#197): ''Fall Harvest'' - Sacrifice a land: Gain life equal to the number of remaining land you control.

EnchantWorldLand Roll (#20): ''Rainbow Vortex'' - Basic lands may produce any color mana. When a non basic land comes into play, it's controller chooses a color of mana that land can produce. That land loses all other abilities.

Train
Life: 2

SpiderMan
GY: Clone, Volcanic Island, Recall, Disintegrate, Lightning Bolt, Mahamoti Djinn
RFG:

Wickedboy6
In play: 2 Sw(T, T), For(T), Bayou(Green, Black, both T), Avatar of Woe(6/5, Fear, T: Destroy Creature), Spirit of the Night(6/5, Flying, trample, Pro. Black, Haste, FS when attacking), Verdant Force(7/7, gain Sap(1/1) every upkeep)
RFG

W

WickedBoy6

Where's Train today? I'm getting antsy for some Magic & it's his turn.

W

WickedBoy6

Yeah, I guess you're right...Okay, we'll commence tomorrow!

T

train

EnchantWorldLand Roll (#20): ''Rainbow Vortex'' - Basic lands may produce any color mana. When a non basic land comes into play, it's controller chooses a color of mana that land can produce. That land loses all other abilities.

Sac-ed forest... untap, draw, draw, play vec township(green), play savannah(green), play hermit druid, done...

Train
Life: 5
In play: Forest, Savannah(W x2, G x1) x3(1W-T), Brushland(Green)(T), Hermit druid(1/1, sift library until I hit basic land, all others into gy.), Exploration, Fervor, Angelic Chorus, Howling Mine
GY: Replenish, Scars, Forest

SpiderMan
RFG:

Wickedboy6
RFG