Multi-player Magic! (possible Chaos)

T

train

I thought thr rolled ability lasted a full round...:confused: :rolleyes:

Oh welll... If I have to roll... I guess i could do my play over...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
The way I understand WickedBoy6's explanation above is that the EnchantWorld effect is in play for the entire game while before each player's turn there's a "mini-effect" of the Chaos Roll of D200.

W

WickedBoy6

Spiderman is in the right on this one.

If you don't have anything to simulate a d200 roll, I can roll for anyone and post the result (Apprentice has Chaos Magic, so it's not hard for me to do)

T

train

okay... I'd need you to roll then... I can simulate a 1-200, but not the effects - don't know them...

W

WickedBoy6

Also, unless stated otherwise, no fast effects may occur in the Chaos Roll. They take place before the Untap phase of everyone's turn.

Train's ChaosMagic Roll (#87): ''Roll 3 Times'' - Roll 3 times. Wow, this is gonna be long.

ChaosMagic Roll (#86): ''Desert Twister'' - Destroy any card in play. None are in play, so we move on.
ChaosMagic Roll (#162): ''Price of Support'' - Sacrifice a creature: Put 4 Spirit tokens into play. Treat these tokens as 1/1 creatures that are all colors. None are in play, so we move on again.
ChaosMagic Roll (#128): ''Storm Seeker too'' - You take 1 damage for each card in your hand. OW! You're at 13, Train.

EWL in play-Rainbow Vortex: Basic lands may produce any color mana. When a non basic land comes into play, it's controller chooses a color of mana that land can produce. That land loses all other abilities.

Train
Life: 13
Cards: 7
In play:
GY:
RFG:

SpiderMan
Life: 20
Cards:
In play:
GY:
RFG:

???
Cards:
In play:
GY:
RFG:

WickedBoy6
In play:
GY:
RFG:

W

WickedBoy6

Okay, we're all on but not playing? Did Spidey get his deck?

W

WickedBoy6

Okay, then Spidey is all good. I guess it'll just be us three, since no one has thrown their hat in to replace BB. If he is, then this is your Chaos Roll, Spider:

ChaosMagic Roll (#155): ''PersonaLand'' - Roll in <PersonaLand>.
PersonaLands are specific rolls, named after those that have done something for the betterment of Chaos Magic, won a large Chaos Magic tournament which offers a PersonalLand roll as a prize, or sent the programmer money.

PersonaLand Roll (#7): ''Brian'' - Get a Brian Counter. Sacrifice a Brian counter to add or subtract 10 from the value of X in any casting cost that includes an X.

Lucky!

T

train

yeah - I'm good...

Play forest, play exploration, play savannah... done

Train
Cards: 4
In play: Forest, Savannah(white), Exploration
GY:
RFG:

SpiderMan
Life:20
Cards:
In play:
GY:
RFG:

Wickedboy6
Cards:
In play:
GY:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
This Brian counter is good until I use it, right? I don't have to use it during this first turn?

Draw, Island, Done.

Train
Cards: 4
GY:
RFG:

SpiderMan
In play: Island, Brian Counter
GY:
RFG:

Wickedboy6
Cards:
In play:
GY:
RFG:

W

WickedBoy6

It's usable throughout the game, until you wish to sac it. Very nice roll, Spidey.

ChaosMagic Roll (#99): ''Happy Balance'' - Using the cards from the top of their libraries, each player equalizes hand size, number of lands, and number of creatures to the amount that is the highest. Players shuffle unused revealed cards into their libraries.

So Train draws three cards, then me & Spidey get another land.

Drawing, playing Bayou (Choosing Green), Tapping both to play Demonic Tutor. Fetching card, shuffling, done.

EWL in play-Rainbow Vortex: Basic lands may produce any color mana. When a non basic land comes into play, it's controller chooses a color of mana that land can produce. That land loses all other abilities

Train
GY:
RFG:

SpiderMan
In play: Island, Land, Brian Counter
GY:
RFG:

Wickedboy6
Cards: 6
In play: Sw(T), Bayou(Green, T)
GY: Demonic Tutor
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Since train had two lands, shouldn't you get two lands off of "Happy Balance"? And we need to reveal cards from our libraries until we find the lands, correct? So we should be listing the cards revealed?

W

WickedBoy6

SpiderMan, you're quite right. I do get two. The top one I drew was a swamp, then a Symbiotic Wurn, Recurring Nightmare, and another swamp. Putting the other cards back, shuffling, I begin my turn, anew. The play is still the same, though. (I forgot to add the fetched card in my hand when I last posted)

WickedBoy6
In play: 2 Sw(1T), Bayou(Green, T)
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Lucky me, my top card was a Mt. So I don't have to shuffle, right?

Train
GY:
RFG:

SpiderMan
In play: Island, Mt, Brian Counter
GY:
RFG:

Wickedboy6
RFG:

W

WickedBoy6

I fail to see a point why, so no, you don't need to. :D

Train, your Chaos roll: ChaosMagic Roll (#74): ''Hymn to Tourach'' - Target player discards 2 cards at random.

...uh-oh

T

train

I'll target me with the hymn...:D discarding an angelic chorus and fervor...;)

Untap Upkeep draw... play savannah(white), play brushland(green), play replenish, done...

Train
Cards: 3
In play: {Forest, Savannah(white) x2, Brushland(Green)}T, Exploration, Fervor, Angelic Chorus
GY: Replenish
RFG:

SpiderMan
In play: Island, Mt, Brian Counter
GY:
RFG:

Wickedboy6
RFG:

W

WickedBoy6

You didn't have to target yourself, you know that, Train. It said "Target Player".

Spidey, if you want to, you can. I didn't think you had Apprentice. BTW, if you don't, your Chaos Roll for the turn is: ChaosMagic Roll (#196): ''East Wind'' - Until your next turn, whenever any player would gain life, you gain it instead. If more than one player would gain life from East Wind, no player may gain life.