Multi-player Magic! (possible Chaos)

T

train

Play plains, tap savannahs and plains to play replenish...

The divine sacraments give all my white creatures +4/+4, I gain 62 life from the first angelic chorus, and 62 from the second angelic chorus, Then I'll declare my attack phase:

Attack Spidey with: 2 opalescence(8/8), (8/8)
Attack Wicked with: the rest for 64...

Then I'll be done with my turn... if necessary...

Train
Life: 139
Cards: 3
In play: Forest(T), 3xSavannah(W x2, G x1)(allT), Plains(T), 2xVec Township(W,G)(T), Exploration(1/1), Fervor(3/3), Angelic Chorus(9/9), Howling mine(2/2), Hermit Druid(1/1)(T), City of Solitude(3/3), Exploration(1/1), opalescence(8/8), titania's song(4/4), divine sacrament(7/7), titania's song(4/4), angelic chorus(9/9), opalescence(8/8), divine sacrament(7/7), fervor(3/3), opalescence(8/8), fervor(3/3).
GY: Replenish, Scars, Forest, Brushland, Hermit druid, Howling mine, Equal Treatment, Wrath of God, howling mine, brushland, township, purging scythe, umbilicus, nevinyrral's disk, city of brass, gemstone mine, scars, equal treatment, rainbow vale, hermit druid, hermit druid, savannah, nevinyrral's disk, winter orb, scars, city of brass, scars, township, replenish.
RFG: Angelic Chorus

SpiderMan
Life:5
Cards: 1
In play: Islandx3(T,T,T), Mtx5(T,T,T), Thawing Glaciers(T), Shivan Dragon(5/5, flying, firebreathing)
GY: Clone, Volcanic Island, Recall, Disintegrate, Lightning Bolt, Mahamoti Djinn, Strip Mine, Disintegrate, Sol Ring, Control Magic, Island
RFG:

Wickedboy6
Life:13
Cards: 4
In play: 2 Sw, 2 Bayou(Green T, Black T), Symbiotic Wurm(7/7, 7 1/1 insects in play when sent to GY), Wall of Souls(0/4, when dealt combat dmg, deals equal dmg to opponent)
GY: Demonic Tutor, Buried Alive, Living Death, Forest, Avatar of Woe, Black Lotus, Verdant force, Greven Il-vec
RFG: Spirit of the Night

T

train

With the City of Solitude in play - I'd assume spidey's out also... but we'll see...

W

WickedBoy6

If Train wants to go again, I say we go again. Which type? Still T1?

W

WickedBoy6

Now that Spite was brought up to my attention, MY Spite roll is: ChaosMagic Roll (#189): ''Time Walk'' - Take another turn after this one.
Oh what a perfect roll for a dead guy to have...Spidey, if you can gain some life, it's you & Train, one-on-one.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I got ChaosMagicRoll(#140) "Drop of Honey" - Destroy target creature with the lowest power. No life gain... I guess train is the final winner. :)

T

train

Well... Spidey... you get to destroy the hermit druid or an exploration....;)