Magic: Commander #1

turgy22

Nothing Special
Untap, Upkeep, Draw.

Cast Bear Umbra (Enchant creature; Enchanted creature gets +2/+2 and has "Whenever this creature attacks, untap all lands you control."; Totem armor (If enchanted creature would be destroyed, instead remove all damage from it and destroy this Aura.)), targeting my Mistwalker.

Response?

turgy22: 33
Hand: 4
Library: 82
Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(U) Temple Garden (GW Shockland)
(U) Stomping Ground (RG Shockland)
(T) Plateau (T: Add R or W)
(TT) Forest x2
(T) Mountain

Uril, the Mistwalker (6/6 from Gauntlet; ~ can't be the target of spells of abilities your opponents control.; ~ gets +2/+2 for each Aura attached to it)

Graveyard: Windswept Heath, Arid Mesa, Spikeshot Goblin, Mammoth Umbra, Wooded Foothills
Exile:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mooseman: 40
Hand: 7
Library: 4
Command Zone: Crosis, the Purger (6/6, Dragon Legend. Flying Whenever Crosis, the Purger deals combat damage to a player, you may pay 2B. If you do, choose a color. That player reveals his or her hand and discards all cards of that color from it.)
Battlefield:

(T) Watery Grave (L. T:B or U. As Watery Grave comes into play, you may pay 2 life. If you don't, Watery Grave comes into play tapped instead. )
(T) Volcanic Island (L. T: U or R )
(U) Swamp
(T) Mountain

(U) Fog of Gnats (1/1, INSECT. Flying. B: Regenerate Fog of Gnats. )
(T) Shadowmage Infiltrator (1/3, Wizard. Fear Whenever Shadowmage Infiltrator deals combat damage to a player, you may draw a card. )
(S) Kira, Great Glass-Spinner (2/2, Legendary Creature - Spirit. Flying Creatures you control have "Whenever this creature becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time in a turn, counter that spell or ability.")
Graveyard: Miren, the Moaning Well
Exile:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oversoul: 42
Library: 83
Battlefield:

(U) Island
(U) Swamp
(U) Watery Grave (UB Shockland)
(U) Dromar's Cavern (WUB Lair land)
(U) Strip Mine (T: 1; T,sac: destroy target land)

(U) Verduran Enchantress (0/2; Human Druid; Whenever you cast an enchantment spell, you may draw a card.) *Stolen from turgy22*
(T) Zur the Enchanter (4/7 from Gauntlet; Flying, shroud, lifelink, unblockable; Whenever ~ attacks, I may search my library for an enchantment card with converted mana cost of 3 or less and put it onto the battlefield. If I do, shuffle my library) *Diplomatic Immunitied* *Steel of the Godheaded*

Diplomatic Immunity (enchanted creature has shroud and so does this enchantment)
Steel of the Godhead (if enchanted creature is white, it gets +1/+1 and lifelink and if it's blue, it gets +1/+1 and shroud)

Graveyard: Ponder, Legacy's Allure
Exile:

Spidey: 40
Hand: 3
Library: 86
Command Zone:

Rakhsa Golden Cub (3/4; Vigilance; As long as ~ is equipped, Cat creatures I control get +2/+2 and have double strike)

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T) Plains x5

(U) Skullclamp (Equipped creature gets +1/-1.; When equipped creature is put into a graveyard, draw 2 cards.; Equip 1)
(U) Spectral Searchlight (T: Choose a player. That player adds one mana of any color he chooses to his mana pool)
(U) Whispersilk Cloak (Equipped creature is unblockable.; Equipped creature has shroud.; Equip 2)
(U) Tower of Fortunes (8, T: Draw 4 cards)
(U) Gauntlet of Power (As ~ ETB, choose a color [WHITE].; Creatures of the chosen color get +1/+1.; Whenever a basic land is tapped for mana of the chosen color, its controller adds one mana of that color to his mana pool (in addition to the mana the land produces)).

Graveyard:
Exile:

Ransac: 38
Command Zone:

Vorosh, the Hunter (6/6; Flying; Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, I may pay 2G. If I do, put 6 +1/+1 ctrs on ~)

Battlefield:
(U) Faerie Conclave (CIPT, T: U, 1U: : Faerie Conclave becomes a 2/1 blue Faerie creature with flying until end of turn. It's still a land.)
(T) Sunken Ruins (T: 1. (B/U), T: UU, UB, or BB)
(U) Forest
(T) Snow-Covered Island
(T) Snow-Covered Forest
(U) Miren, the Moaning Well (LL. T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 3, T, Sacrifice a creature: You gain life equal to the sacrificed creature's toughness. )

(S) Acidic Slime (2/2, Deathtouch, When ~this~ etb, destroy target artifact, land or enchantment.)

Graveyard: Rend Flesh
Exile:

turgy22

Nothing Special
Super. I'll attack Oversoul with my Mistwalker (10/10) and untap my lands.
Awaiting blocks / responses.

turgy22

Nothing Special
I'll cast Epic Proportions on the Mistwalker, making him a 17/17 trampler, killing the Enchantress and hitting Oversoul for 15.
If no one has anything else, I'll end my turn.
And I'm tapped out so I'll have no further responses until my next turn.

Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(T) Temple Garden (GW Shockland)
(T) Stomping Ground (RG Shockland)
(TT) Forest x2
(T) Mountain

(T) Uril, the Mistwalker (17/17; Trample; Can't be the target of spells of abilities your opponents control.; ~ gets +2/+2 for each Aura attached to it) ~+1/+1 from Gauntlet, +2/+2 from Bear Umbra, +5/+5 from Epic Proportions; +4/+4 from static ability~

Bear Umbra (Enchant creature; Enchanted creature gets +2/+2 and has "Whenever this creature attacks, untap all lands you control."; Totem armor). ~Enchanting Mistwalker~
Epic Proportions (Flash; Enchant creature; Enchanted creature gets +5/+5 and has trample.) ~Enchanting Mistwalker~

Graveyard: Windswept Heath, Arid Mesa, Spikeshot Goblin, Mammoth Umbra, Wooded Foothills, Verduran Enchantress
Exile:

Command Zone: Crosis, the Purger (6/6, Dragon Legend. Flying Whenever Crosis, the Purger deals combat damage to a player, you may pay 2B. If you do, choose a color. That player reveals his or her hand and discards all cards of that color from it.)
Battlefield:

(T) Watery Grave (L. T:B or U. As Watery Grave comes into play, you may pay 2 life. If you don't, Watery Grave comes into play tapped instead. )
(U) Swamp
(T) Mountain

(T) Shadowmage Infiltrator (1/3, Wizard. Fear Whenever Shadowmage Infiltrator deals combat damage to a player, you may draw a card. )
(S) Kira, Great Glass-Spinner (2/2, Legendary Creature - Spirit. Flying Creatures you control have "Whenever this creature becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time in a turn, counter that spell or ability.")
Exile:

Oversoul: 42 / 27?
Battlefield:

(U) Island
(U) Swamp

(T) Zur the Enchanter (4/7 from Gauntlet; Flying, shroud, lifelink, unblockable; Whenever ~ attacks, I may search my library for an enchantment card with converted mana cost of 3 or less and put it onto the battlefield. If I do, shuffle my library) *Diplomatic Immunitied* *Steel of the Godheaded*

Diplomatic Immunity (enchanted creature has shroud and so does this enchantment)
Steel of the Godhead (if enchanted creature is white, it gets +1/+1 and lifelink and if it's blue, it gets +1/+1 and shroud)

Graveyard: Ponder, Legacy's Allure
Exile:

Command Zone:

Rakhsa Golden Cub (3/4; Vigilance; As long as ~ is equipped, Cat creatures I control get +2/+2 and have double strike)

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T) Plains x5

(U) Skullclamp (Equipped creature gets +1/-1.; When equipped creature is put into a graveyard, draw 2 cards.; Equip 1)
(U) Spectral Searchlight (T: Choose a player. That player adds one mana of any color he chooses to his mana pool)
(U) Whispersilk Cloak (Equipped creature is unblockable.; Equipped creature has shroud.; Equip 2)
(U) Gauntlet of Power (As ~ ETB, choose a color [WHITE].; Creatures of the chosen color get +1/+1.; Whenever a basic land is tapped for mana of the chosen color, its controller adds one mana of that color to his mana pool (in addition to the mana the land produces)).

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone:

Vorosh, the Hunter (6/6; Flying; Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, I may pay 2G. If I do, put 6 +1/+1 ctrs on ~)

Battlefield:
(U) Faerie Conclave (CIPT, T: U, 1U: : Faerie Conclave becomes a 2/1 blue Faerie creature with flying until end of turn. It's still a land.)
(U) Forest
(T) Snow-Covered Island
(T) Snow-Covered Forest
(U) Miren, the Moaning Well (LL. T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 3, T, Sacrifice a creature: You gain life equal to the sacrificed creature's toughness. )

(S) Acidic Slime (2/2, Deathtouch, When ~this~ etb, destroy target artifact, land or enchantment.)

Exile:[/quote]

turgy22

Nothing Special
Oversoul saves some damage, and I'm still done.

Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(TT) Forest x2
(T) Mountain

(T) Uril, the Mistwalker (10/10; Can't be the target of spells of abilities your opponents control.; ~ gets +2/+2 for each Aura attached to it) ~+1/+1 from Gauntlet, +2/+2 from Bear Umbra, +2/+2 from static ability~

Bear Umbra (Enchant creature; Enchanted creature gets +2/+2 and has "Whenever this creature attacks, untap all lands you control."; Totem armor). ~Enchanting Mistwalker~

Graveyard: Windswept Heath, Arid Mesa, Spikeshot Goblin, Mammoth Umbra, Wooded Foothills, Verduran Enchantress, Epic Proportions
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Swamp
(T) Mountain

Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Island
(U) Swamp

Graveyard: Ponder, Legacy's Allure, Dromar's Charm
Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T) Plains x5

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(U) Forest
(T) Snow-Covered Island
(T) Snow-Covered Forest

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Tap MT
Crosis's Catacombs(bounce MT)
Aether Vial
Done

Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(TT) Forest x2
(T) Mountain

(T) Uril, the Mistwalker (10/10; Can't be the target of spells of abilities your opponents control.; ~ gets +2/+2 for each Aura attached to it) ~+1/+1 from Gauntlet, +2/+2 from Bear Umbra, +2/+2 from static ability~

Graveyard: Windswept Heath, Arid Mesa, Spikeshot Goblin, Mammoth Umbra, Wooded Foothills, Verduran Enchantress, Epic Proportions
Exile:

Library: 84
Battlefield:

(U) Watery Grave (L. T:B or U. As Watery Grave comes into play, you may pay 2 life. If you don't, Watery Grave comes into play tapped instead. )
(U) Volcanic Island (L. T: U or R )
(U) Swamp
(U) Crosis's Catacombs ( T: Add U, B, or R to your mana pool. )

Aether Vial ( At the beginning of your upkeep, you may put a charge counter on Aether Vial. T: You may put a creature card with converted mana cost equal to the number of charge counters on Aether Vial from your hand into play. )

(U) Shadowmage Infiltrator (1/3, Wizard. Fear Whenever Shadowmage Infiltrator deals combat damage to a player, you may draw a card. )
(U) Kira, Great Glass-Spinner (2/2, Legendary Creature - Spirit. Flying Creatures you control have "Whenever this creature becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time in a turn, counter that spell or ability.")
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Island
(U) Swamp

Graveyard: Ponder, Legacy's Allure, Dromar's Charm
Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T) Plains x5

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(U) Forest
(T) Snow-Covered Island
(T) Snow-Covered Forest

Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Untap, upkeep, draw, attack Turgy with Zur, grabbing Empyrial Armor and attaching it to Zur, then play a Plains (bringing my hand at the end of the turn down to 5) and finish my turn, assuming that there are no responses.

turgy22: 33 (23?)
Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(TT) Forest x2
(T) Mountain

Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Watery Grave (L. T:B or U. As Watery Grave comes into play, you may pay 2 life. If you don't, Watery Grave comes into play tapped instead. )
(U) Swamp

Aether Vial ( At the beginning of your upkeep, you may put a charge counter on Aether Vial. T: You may put a creature card with converted mana cost equal to the number of charge counters on Aether Vial from your hand into play. )

(U) Shadowmage Infiltrator (1/3, Wizard. Fear Whenever Shadowmage Infiltrator deals combat damage to a player, you may draw a card. )
(U) Kira, Great Glass-Spinner (2/2, Legendary Creature - Spirit. Flying Creatures you control have "Whenever this creature becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time in a turn, counter that spell or ability.")
Exile:

Oversoul: 42 (52?)
Hand: 5
Library: 81
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(U) Island
(U) Swamp

(T) Zur the Enchanter (9/12 from lots of stuff; Flying, shroud, lifelink, unblockable; Whenever ~ attacks, I may search my library for an enchantment card with converted mana cost of 3 or less and put it onto the battlefield. If I do, shuffle my library) *Diplomatic Immunitied* *Steel of the Godheaded* *Empyrial Armored*

Empyrial Armor (enchanted creature has +1/+1 for each card in my hand)

Graveyard: Ponder, Legacy's Allure, Rewind, Dromar's Charm
Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T) Plains x5

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(U) Forest
(T) Snow-Covered Island
(T) Snow-Covered Forest

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I assume there's no responses since a day went by (although perhaps people were locked in from the snow, as was I).

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Raksha

Done

turgy22: 23
Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(TT) Forest x2
(T) Mountain

Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Swamp

Exile:

Oversoul: 52
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(U) Island
(U) Swamp

(T) Zur the Enchanter (9/12 from lots of stuff; Flying, shroud, lifelink, unblockable; Whenever ~ attacks, I may search my library for an enchantment card with converted mana cost of 3 or less and put it onto the battlefield. If I do, shuffle my library) *Diplomatic Immunitied* *Steel of the Godheaded* *Empyrial Armored*

Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,U,U) Plains x5

(T) Spectral Searchlight (T: Choose a player. That player adds one mana of any color he chooses to his mana pool)

(S) Rakhsa Golden Cub (3/4; Vigilance; As long as ~ is equipped, Cat creatures I control get +2/+2 and have double strike)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(U) Forest
(T) Snow-Covered Island
(T) Snow-Covered Forest

Exile:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Raksha is a 4/5, not a 3/4. Please keep your stats in check with your Gauntlet.

Untap, Upkeep, Draw, Rampaging Baloths, Reliquary Tower (Make a Beast). Done.

turgy22: 23
Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(TT) Forest x2
(T) Mountain

Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Swamp

Exile:

Oversoul: 52
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(U) Island
(U) Swamp

Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,U,U) Plains x5

(T) Spectral Searchlight (T: Choose a player. That player adds one mana of any color he chooses to his mana pool)

(S) Rakhsa Golden Cub (4/5 from Gauntlet; Vigilance; As long as ~ is equipped, Cat creatures I control get +2/+2 and have double strike)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Library: 85
Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(T) Faerie Conclave (CIPT, T: U, 1U: : Faerie Conclave becomes a 2/1 blue Faerie creature with flying until end of turn. It's still a land.)
(T) Forest
(U) Snow-Covered Island
(T) Snow-Covered Forest
(T) Miren, the Moaning Well (LL. T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 3, T, Sacrifice a creature: You gain life equal to the sacrificed creature's toughness. )
(U) Reliquary Tower (T: 1. You have no maximum hand size)

(U) Acidic Slime (2/2, Deathtouch, When ~this~ etb, destroy target artifact, land or enchantment.)
(S) Rampaging Baloths (6/6, Trample, Landfall — Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, you may put a 4/4 green Beast creature token onto the battlefield.)
(S) Beast (4/4)

Exile:

Ransac, cpa trash man