Magic: Commander #1

turgy22

Nothing Special
I have no responses to anything until my next turn, so everyone can carry on without me until that time.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
No responses to Mooseman's turn here. This has taken a turn for the interesting. Hm, let's see...

Untap, upkeep, draw, Swamp, attack Turgy with Zur, responses? Or should I back up and see if anyone else wants to respond to Mooseman's turn?
I don't see the others having much resources to do anything.... But let's wait for them......
Wow this game is moving right along.... didn't expect that.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Well, assuming that Spidey has no responses, I'll use Zur's ability to fetch Diplomatic Immunity from my library and attach it to Zur. Done.

turgy22: 37
Hand: 4
Library: 85
Command Zone:
Uril, the Mistwalker (5/5; ~ can't be the target of spells of abilities your opponents control.; ~ gets +2/+2 for each Aura attached to it)

Battlefield:
(T) Temple Garden (GW Shockland)
(T) Plateau (T: Add R or W)
(TT) Forest x2
(T) Mountain

Graveyard: Windswept Heath, Arid Mesa, Spikeshot Goblin, Mammoth Umbra
Exile:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mooseman: 40
Hand: 6
Library: 86
Command Zone: Crosis, the Purger (6/6, Dragon Legend. Flying Whenever Crosis, the Purger deals combat damage to a player, you may pay 2B. If you do, choose a color. That player reveals his or her hand and discards all cards of that color from it.)
Battlefield:

(U) Watery Grave (L. T:B or U. As Watery Grave comes into play, you may pay 2 life. If you don't, Watery Grave comes into play tapped instead. )
(U) Volcanic Island (L. T: U or R )
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(U) Miren, the Moaning Well (LL. T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 3, T, Sacrifice a creature: You gain life equal to the sacrificed creature's toughness. )

(U) Fog of Gnats (1/1, INSECT. Flying. B: Regenerate Fog of Gnats. )
(T) Shadowmage Infiltrator (1/3, Wizard. Fear Whenever Shadowmage Infiltrator deals combat damage to a player, you may draw a card. )

Graveyard:
Exile:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oversoul: 39
Hand: 7
Battlefield:

(U) Island
(U) Swamp
(U) Watery Grave (UB Shockland)
(U) Dromar's Cavern (WUB Lair land)

(U) Verduran Enchantress (0/2; Human Druid; Whenever you cast an enchantment spell, you may draw a card.) *Stolen from turgy22*
(T) Zur the Enchanter (1/4; Flying; Whenever ~ attacks, I may search my library for an enchantment card with converted mana cost of 3 or less and put it onto the battlefield. If I do, shuffle my library) *Diplomatic Immunitied*

Diplomatic Immunity (enchanted creature has shroud and so does this enchantment)

Graveyard: Ponder, Legacy's Allure
Exile:

Spidey: 40
Library: 88
Command Zone:

Rakhsa Golden Cub (3/4; Vigilance; As long as ~ is equipped, Cat creatures I control get +2/+2 and have double strike)

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,U) Plains x4

(U) Skullclamp (Equipped creature gets +1/-1.; When equipped creature is put into a graveyard, draw 2 cards.; Equip 1)
(U) Spectral Searchlight (T: Choose a player. That player adds one mana of any color he chooses to his mana pool)
(S) Whispersilk Cloak (Equipped creature is unblockable.; Equipped creature has shroud.; Equip 2)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Ransac: 39
Command Zone:

Vorosh, the Hunter (6/6; Flying; Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, I may pay 2G. If I do, put 6 +1/+1 ctrs on ~)

Battlefield:
(U) Faerie Conclave (CIPT, T: U, 1U: : Faerie Conclave becomes a 2/1 blue Faerie creature with flying until end of turn. It's still a land.)
(T) Sunken Ruins (T: 1. (B/U), T: UU, UB, or BB)
(T) Forest
(T) Snow-Covered Island

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I have no responses to the past couple of actions.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Tower of Fortunes

Done
Command Zone:
Uril, the Mistwalker (5/5; ~ can't be the target of spells of abilities your opponents control.; ~ gets +2/+2 for each Aura attached to it)

Battlefield:
(TT) Forest x2
(T) Mountain

Exile:

Command Zone: Crosis, the Purger (6/6, Dragon Legend. Flying Whenever Crosis, the Purger deals combat damage to a player, you may pay 2B. If you do, choose a color. That player reveals his or her hand and discards all cards of that color from it.)
Battlefield:

(U) Watery Grave (L. T:B or U. As Watery Grave comes into play, you may pay 2 life. If you don't, Watery Grave comes into play tapped instead. )
(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain
(U) Miren, the Moaning Well (LL. T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 3, T, Sacrifice a creature: You gain life equal to the sacrificed creature's toughness. )

(T) Shadowmage Infiltrator (1/3, Wizard. Fear Whenever Shadowmage Infiltrator deals combat damage to a player, you may draw a card. )

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Island
(U) Swamp

(U) Verduran Enchantress (0/2; Human Druid; Whenever you cast an enchantment spell, you may draw a card.) *Stolen from turgy22*
(T) Zur the Enchanter (1/4; Flying; Whenever ~ attacks, I may search my library for an enchantment card with converted mana cost of 3 or less and put it onto the battlefield. If I do, shuffle my library) *Diplomatic Immunitied*

Diplomatic Immunity (enchanted creature has shroud and so does this enchantment)

Exile:

Library: 87
Command Zone:

Rakhsa Golden Cub (3/4; Vigilance; As long as ~ is equipped, Cat creatures I control get +2/+2 and have double strike)

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T) Plains x4

(U) Skullclamp (Equipped creature gets +1/-1.; When equipped creature is put into a graveyard, draw 2 cards.; Equip 1)
(U) Spectral Searchlight (T: Choose a player. That player adds one mana of any color he chooses to his mana pool)
(U) Whispersilk Cloak (Equipped creature is unblockable.; Equipped creature has shroud.; Equip 2)
(U) Tower of Fortunes (8, T: Draw 4 cards)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone:

Vorosh, the Hunter (6/6; Flying; Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, I may pay 2G. If I do, put 6 +1/+1 ctrs on ~)

Battlefield:
(U) Faerie Conclave (CIPT, T: U, 1U: : Faerie Conclave becomes a 2/1 blue Faerie creature with flying until end of turn. It's still a land.)
(T) Forest
(T) Snow-Covered Island

Graveyard:
Exile:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Untap, Upkeep, Draw, Snow-Covered Forest, Attempt to Cast Acidic Slime. Responses?

Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(TT) Forest x2
(T) Mountain

Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Island
(U) Swamp

Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T) Plains x4

(U) Whispersilk Cloak (Equipped creature is unblockable.; Equipped creature has shroud.; Equip 2)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Hand: 5
Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(T) Faerie Conclave (CIPT, T: U, 1U: : Faerie Conclave becomes a 2/1 blue Faerie creature with flying until end of turn. It's still a land.)
(T) Forest
(T) Snow-Covered Island
(T) Snow-Covered Forest

Graveyard: Rend Flesh
Exile:

Ransac, cpa trash man

turgy22

Nothing Special
I've already stated that I have nothing else to do until my next turn. Just re-stating, in case Ransac missed it.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Untap, upkeep, draw.
Wooded Foothills, Sac for Stomping Ground.
Cast Uril, the Miststalker.
Done.

turgy22: 36
Library: 83
Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(T) Stomping Ground (RG Shockland)
(TT) Forest x2
(T) Mountain

Graveyard: Windswept Heath, Arid Mesa, Spikeshot Goblin, Mammoth Umbra, Wooded Foothills
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Swamp
(U) Mountain

Graveyard: Miren, the Moaning Well
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Island
(U) Swamp

Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T) Plains x4

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(T) Faerie Conclave (CIPT, T: U, 1U: : Faerie Conclave becomes a 2/1 blue Faerie creature with flying until end of turn. It's still a land.)
(T) Forest
(T) Snow-Covered Island
(T) Snow-Covered Forest

(S) Acidic Slime (Ransac can fill this in himself... lazy bum.)

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, draw.
Attack Ransac for 1, draw a card
Kira, Great Glass-Spinner
Done.

turgy22: 36
Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(TT) Forest x2
(T) Mountain

Graveyard: Windswept Heath, Arid Mesa, Spikeshot Goblin, Mammoth Umbra, Wooded Foothills
Exile:

Library: 4
Battlefield:

(T) Watery Grave (L. T:B or U. As Watery Grave comes into play, you may pay 2 life. If you don't, Watery Grave comes into play tapped instead. )
(T) Volcanic Island (L. T: U or R )
(U) Swamp
(T) Mountain

(S) Kira, Great Glass-Spinner (2/2, Legendary Creature - Spirit. Flying Creatures you control have "Whenever this creature becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time in a turn, counter that spell or ability.")
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Island
(U) Swamp

Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T) Plains x4

Graveyard:
Exile:

Ransac: 38
Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(T) Forest
(T) Snow-Covered Island
(T) Snow-Covered Forest

Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Untap, upkeep, draw, Strip Mine, attack Turgy, putting Steel of the Godhead on Zur, done.

turgy22: 33
Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(TT) Forest x2
(T) Mountain

Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) Watery Grave (L. T:B or U. As Watery Grave comes into play, you may pay 2 life. If you don't, Watery Grave comes into play tapped instead. )
(U) Swamp
(T) Mountain

(S) Kira, Great Glass-Spinner (2/2, Legendary Creature - Spirit. Flying Creatures you control have "Whenever this creature becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time in a turn, counter that spell or ability.")
Exile:

Oversoul: 42
Battlefield:

(U) Island
(U) Swamp
(U) Strip Mine (T: 1; T,sac: destroy target land)

(T) Zur the Enchanter (3/6; Flying, shroud, lifelink, unblockable; Whenever ~ attacks, I may search my library for an enchantment card with converted mana cost of 3 or less and put it onto the battlefield. If I do, shuffle my library) *Diplomatic Immunitied* *Steel of the Godheaded*

Steel of the Godhead (if enchanted creature is white, it gets +1/+1 and lifelink and if it's blue, it gets +1/+1 and shroud)

Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T) Plains x4

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(T) Forest
(T) Snow-Covered Island
(T) Snow-Covered Forest

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Plains
Gauntlet of Power, choosing WHITE

Done
Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(TT) Forest x2
(T) Mountain

Uril, the Mistwalker (6/6 from Gauntlet; ~ can't be the target of spells of abilities your opponents control.; ~ gets +2/+2 for each Aura attached to it)

Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Swamp
(T) Mountain

Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Island
(U) Swamp

(T) Zur the Enchanter (4/7 from Gauntlet; Flying, shroud, lifelink, unblockable; Whenever ~ attacks, I may search my library for an enchantment card with converted mana cost of 3 or less and put it onto the battlefield. If I do, shuffle my library) *Diplomatic Immunitied* *Steel of the Godheaded*

Steel of the Godhead (if enchanted creature is white, it gets +1/+1 and lifelink and if it's blue, it gets +1/+1 and shroud)

Exile:

Hand: 3
Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T) Plains x5

(U) Gauntlet of Power (As ~ ETB, choose a color [WHITE].; Creatures of the chosen color get +1/+1.; Whenever a basic land is tapped for mana of the chosen color, its controller adds one mana of that color to his mana pool (in addition to the mana the land produces)).

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(T) Forest
(T) Snow-Covered Island
(T) Snow-Covered Forest

Exile:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Untap, Upkeep, Miren, the Moaning Well, Damnation. Responses?

Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(TT) Forest x2
(T) Mountain

Uril, the Mistwalker (6/6 from Gauntlet; ~ can't be the target of spells of abilities your opponents control.; ~ gets +2/+2 for each Aura attached to it)

Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Swamp
(T) Mountain

Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Island
(U) Swamp

(T) Zur the Enchanter (4/7 from Gauntlet; Flying, shroud, lifelink, unblockable; Whenever ~ attacks, I may search my library for an enchantment card with converted mana cost of 3 or less and put it onto the battlefield. If I do, shuffle my library) *Diplomatic Immunitied* *Steel of the Godheaded*

Exile:

Hand: 3
Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T) Plains x5

(U) Gauntlet of Power (As ~ ETB, choose a color [WHITE].; Creatures of the chosen color get +1/+1.; Whenever a basic land is tapped for mana of the chosen color, its controller adds one mana of that color to his mana pool (in addition to the mana the land produces)).

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(U) Forest
(T) Snow-Covered Island
(T) Snow-Covered Forest
(U) [color=sienna=[b]Miren, the Moaning Well[/b][/color] (LL. T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 3, T, Sacrifice a creature: You gain life equal to the sacrificed creature's toughness. )

(S) Acidic Slime (2/2, Deathtouch, When ~this~ etb, destroy target artifact, land or enchantment.)

Exile:

Ransac, cpa trash man