Fifth Dawn Spoiler

• Thread starter Shiro, Time Devourer
  • Start date

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Not only that, but the very concepts are just terrible. I wouldn't have believed that they would print that rats thing a while ago, but they did print "indestructable" cards and Mindslaver and...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think it's so bad. So far all of the cards have play possibilities for me.... if I ever get around to playing again :(

S

shadow_acid

Those rats are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is the most broken card I've ever seen. I guaruntee there will be relentless rat decks in every friggin house. They will be worth more than Black Lotus eventually.

Better get out Meddling Mage now!

M

mythosx

yes i believe so....

speaking of wham....

Do the jitterbug...
Do the jitterbug...

N

Notepad

The rats are indeed stupid, but only because they are cheesy.

They may not dominate tourney play, but they sure as hell will mess up casual games from this point on.

M

mythosx

I'm not too worried about it. Echoing truth...Yee haw....watch that rat player weep. Comon train you gotta give it up to blue this time.

N

Notepad

Nah, Quite and Wrath of God is much more effective. Blue can go OINK itself, ya know.

M

mythosx

wrath is more effective, however, any who plays a rat deck will indeed have a patriarchs bidding... Which will be useless when trying unless you can pitch them all fast enough.

S

shadow_acid

Ok how about Light of Day for those little rats.

It burns! IT BURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

Mr_Pestilence

Less than 20 cards to go, and this set stinks on wheels.

Cards I like so far:

Spark Elemental (R for a 3/1 haste critter)
Eyes of the Watcher (and Scry in general)
Night Whisper (micro-necro)

That's about it.

So far, I don't see anything that will even make the line up in the upcoming block season.

See ya at the pre-release!

T

train

I think white weenie - skullclamp will work some wonders... it gets some strengths...

not much otherwise - but I can see the scry cards definitely being used - if solely for scrying...:cool: