Fantasy Football 2008

B

BigBlue

This league has an extra reciever on the team... which makes them hard to come by...

And, with 2 starting QB's... they are impossible to come by...

When bye weeks start, it's going to be tough to field a team...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Isn't that great though :D

Mooseman: Sorry, my RBs are a bit higher than the ones you are willing to part with, so I'm better off staying with them right now. Let's see how McGee does this week :)

D

DarthFerret

Well, Silmarils got me. In my defense, I thought that with my last minute swap at QB that he would automatically get put in my active roster. Evidently this is not the case, so I had an empty spot there. Grrr....

R

rokapoke

So...

My team sucks. Anybody want to trade their whole team for mine?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
DF: yeah, once you pick up a player, you have to move him into your open spot. Otherwise, he's on the bench...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
This last week is interesting... our undefeated teams could be no more undefeated. Wildcard's team may win even with two bye players and without one quarterback :eek:

D

DarthFerret

Man, do I ever need a quarterback.....anyone have any offers?

D

DarthFerret

I have Chris Johnson or Micheal Turner. Wow, I do seem to be pretty RB heavy dont I?

Also have Chester Taylor, but pretty sure you would not want him....

Campbell is the one that I would be most interested in....

R

rokapoke

So, since I've had the worst possible luck this season, I think I'm nearly mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.

Worst.
Fantasy.
Season.
Ever.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
rokapoke: Didn't you draft live too? :)

Ransac: Hey, you just squeaked by. If train had been paying attention and actually subbed in his guys for the bye week, you should have lost. That's what was pretty amazing, that he was still that close to winning.

DF: I'll send a trade notice.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not whining. It wasn't me who was facing you.

I'm just pointing out that if train was paying attention to his team, he should be close to #1 right now.

D

DarthFerret

Hindsight is 20/20:

If I had any inkling that Ryan Longwell would have the game of his career (ok not quite, but pretty dang close) I would not have gotten beat by Wildcard.