Fantasy Football 2008

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I added the "goldfish" team of Can't Touch This and changed the Draft to Live at 9:00 PM EDT on Sunday, 8/17.

R

rokapoke

It looks like you can now get rid of the Can't Touch This team -- we now have 11 teams!

R

rokapoke

Right. We have 11 -- including the extra team. Get rid of the dummy team, we then have 10.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I was unable to make the draft... haven't checked on my team yet to see who I got... anyone else make it?

R

rokapoke

Me, turgy22, and TomB made it to the draft and made the rest of you suckers look like idiots...

I mean, geniuses.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Finally looked at my team... it's okay, I guess...

Looked at the others, I guess the big :eek: is that Ransac got both Brady and Peyton Manning... but it looks like his RBs aren't that great, so I guess we'll have to see if having the two great QBs can pull it out...

R

rokapoke

Spiderman said:
Looked at the others, I guess the big :eek: is that Ransac got both Brady and Peyton Manning... but it looks like his RBs aren't that great, so I guess we'll have to see if having the two great QBs can pull it out...
... and Ransac is going to get DESTROYED Week 4, when both his big guns are sitting at home watching on TV.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I could use another RB too, and I'd be willing to trade Eli Manning for a decent one...:)

R

rokapoke

Yes, good luck to all non-Spiderman participants this week!

D

DarthFerret

We will just see if Aaron Rodgers will be as good as I think he will be come game day on Sunday!

R

rokapoke

DarthFerret said:
We will just see if Aaron Rodgers will be as good as I think he will be come game day on Sunday!
Or game day on Monday, perhaps...?

D

DarthFerret

Well, he was good on Monday. In fact, he was one of my top points scorers! However EB was able to get 10 points on me.

As for next week, as long as Young gets to play I will have my entire lineup availible! Will be taking out the stoners!