Fantasy Football 2008

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Argg... I got a new work computer and for some reason can't log into the league... it's asking for my ID and stuff (which is to be expected), but for some reason thinks my ID is available and asks if I want to register it! Now that's weird, unless my account got deleted somehow... I sent an email to them asking to check into it, but for now, can't see the progress for the week!

And it worked fine on my home computer last night...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Here are the scores so far:
MooseJaw_Charge 153
The Takklemaggots 232
Dwarven Miners 293
Wildcard 227
Fighting Platypi 147
Psionic Blasts 216
Ransac's Maniacs 216
DF's Warriors 166
TomBStonerS 205
Silmarils 184

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks dude... If I don't hear anything today (Yahoo said it takes up to 24 hours response time), I'll try at home and see if I can get in there.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Scores with players for tonight
MooseJaw_Charge 153 Pitt QB, WR (Washington), TE (Miller) Wash K
The Takklemaggots 232 Pitt RB (Parker)
Dwarven Miners 293
Wildcard 227 Pitt WR (Ward) Wash WR (Moss)
Fighting Platypi 147 Wash DEF
Psionic Blasts 216
Ransac's Maniacs 216 Wash WR (L) TE (Cooley)
DF's Warriors 166 Wash QB
TomBStonerS 205 Pitt WR (Holmes)
Silmarils 184 Wash RB (Portis)

R

rokapoke

Can I be declared league champion automatically if, somehow, the Redskins defense puts up 70 points tonight to give me my first win of the year?

Please?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, TombStoners eke out their win by 1 pt...

I'm such a dope, I was using the wrong Yahoo ID to try to log in yesterday. I rarely have to do since it's usually filled in for me, but since they gave me a new computer, I had to fill it in and was thinking of the wrong one... went home and logged on and found what I was supposed to be using. So I'm back on! :rolleyes:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Thoughts about Week 10:

Close game between Tombstoners and Moosejaw_in_Charge, but looks like Moosejaw will pull it out tonight...

Sucks about Silmarils's QBs not performing... :(

turgy22

Nothing Special
Spiderman;274548 said:
C'mon Takklemaggots, you gotta bring down the Psionic Blasts... :)
Yeah, no problem. You just have to cut your best wide receiver and QB so I can pick them up off the waiver and have a chance.

B

BigBlue

Spidey... I think you have this league wrapped up again... Despite my best efforts, I will not be able to catch you and you have superior players... I got some lucky breaks, but otherwise have a poor team... my "Can't Cut" players are mostly underachieving this season... and the sucky thing is I can't cut them!

turgy22

Nothing Special
Yeah, seriously. Anything can happen in the playoffs.

Here's hoping I make the consolation playoff.