Fantasy Football 2008

R

rokapoke

Fewest Points = Worst Record...

Oh, wait, that makes sense.

Man, my team SUCKS this year.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Who would have thought Big Ben was gonna put up those numbers against Jacksonville..... Is he a great QB or what..... If only he had an O line.....

Which team is Train's?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Oh-Oh.... it the battle at the top this week.... can the dwarves undermine the moose's charge or will they be chewed up and spit out?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I don't know, but your match ups look good for me....
Turner vs Chi
Slaton vs Mia (Who would have ever thought that at the beginning of the year)
Jackson vs Was

I may have a chance......

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I hope they can grind out 30+ points. I don't even think my other guys can get that much - Perry is splitting carries with Benson and Graham's production has been slacking...

D

DarthFerret

My bye weeks killed any chance I would have had of winning this past week....well, that and the fact that my opponent scored over 300 Points!!!!

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Once again the top 2 teams go at it.....
Week 8 could be the turning point in the season.....

Will the Miners continue to pull out the close ones or will the Blasts win one that matters?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I may be biased, but I'm hoping for the former... :D

And of course there's TombStoners, where a win against Ransac would either put him in a tie for first or keep in second, depending on what happens between the Blast and Miners. Exciting times...

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I DID get lucky with the McGahee pickup, and of course Kyle Orton, but I think you, Moosie, and Blasts are still the class of the league...And Melkor ALWAYS gets stronger as the season goes on...;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I started out with McGahee and it didn't look promising at first with the three running back rotation. So I dropped him... I hope it doesn't come back and bite me :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oops, no offense to the Tombstoners, but I actually meant Mooseman's team... which is looking like it can beat Ransac's team so far, based on the prelim points... but the Tombstoners and the other 4-3 teams are nothing to sneeze at either...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, the win streak is over... back to a tie for first place... my RBs didn't do horrible actually, but I think it was my Kicker and Defenses that lost it for me, as my scores were pretty much the same with Psionic Blasts up until that point :)

Two "strangest" things this week - Mooseman's one QB made up for his second, and Simarls (I know I misspelled that, sorry) getting the win with 2 people on bye... that's just amazing and shows the strength of his team... his record should be stronger that it is, I think...

I see train tried to get a QB in to replace Palmer on Sunday... I think everything "locks" up after a certain point and you can't replace players, from my experience with the unexpected Ravens/Titans bye week.

And Platypus looks like they're gonna get their first win! :)