Fantasy Football 2008

turgy22

Nothing Special
DarthFerret said:
However EB was able to get 10 points on me.
Wrong Eric. But, yeah, I was quite surprised at how effective Aaron Rodgers and Michael Turner were for you in week 1.

D

DarthFerret

Sorry about that. It said Eric, and I picked the only one I knew. I thought for a little bit that I might actually pull out a win there.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
DarthFerret said:
As for next week, as long as Young gets to play I will have my entire lineup availible! Will be taking out the stoners!
Would that be Vince "out for 2-4 weeks" Young? Need to trade for a QB?

D

DarthFerret

Actually Moose, If you look at the newest reports, the Xrays came back negative and he may be able to practice with the squad some and maybe even ready to play on Sunday. At least that was the latest I heard today.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Coach Fisher said Tuesday night he is only ruling Young out for Sunday's game at Cincinnati.

Titans sign QB Simms..... hmmmmmm.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So how is the postponed game between the Texans and Ravens being handled? I keep trying to click the "PPD" but get a broken link and can't find any info about it so far. Anyone know?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So this is their bye week? I tried getting a Philly player to swap in for my Texan for tonight but it didn't take... I don't want to end up with zero points for my WR :(

R

rokapoke

Didn't take? It should still be possible to swap in a player for tonight for a Texan or a Raven...

B

BigBlue

As Commish, can you do something?

This whole thing is pretty 'effed up in terms of how it affected FF... to say nothing of those folks who lost their homes and jobs... Or those who lost their lives.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I'm not sure if a wait is put into place normally for these things, but I'll see if I can change for immediate substitution.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Actually, I talked to the team in charge of Yahoo! Fantasy Football. They just want to watch Spidey squirm. :D

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think I can win unless Philly and Dallas DEF have a monster day (which is at odds with itself to begin with), but you never know... :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry guys, I couldn't find a way to change it so we could substitute our guys. Unless it gets updated when they actually play, I guess we're out of luck.