Fantasy Football 2008

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm gonna join...

Man, I wonder what our teams scores would have been this week... a lot of my guys did pretty good...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
All righty, I'm in both playoffs... except the NFL one, I haven't actually joined, my browser keeps freezing...

R

rokapoke

Well played, Spiderman. You picked yourself one heck of a team for the first round of the playoffs!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Boo... yeah, but you have the Super Bowl players, so you'll undoubtably pass me for the last week... Ravens almost had it...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Really? You think so? I thought the Steelers dominated the game and if not for a dropped pass and a crazy rule about catching a pass and holding onto the ball till the end of the game or something like that, it would have been a blow out.....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
They did dominate. But though they might have outperformed the Ravens in every category, they were only 2 points ahead until those final 4 minutes. If Flacco/Ravens managed to hold onto the ball and score even a field goal, it's the final score that counts.

That's what I meant by close; score, not performance-wise :)

R

rokapoke

Well done, Spidey! Your reliance on Warner and Fitzgerald was a solid decision throughout the playoffs.

And Mooseman, great job passing me up on Super Bowl Sunday. Clearly, I should have made some different choices. Santonio Holmes? Who knew?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, I haven't even checked it yet. So even though Mooseman had both teams in the Super Bowl, my lead held? Wow...