Fantasy Football 2007

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Spiderman, Jul 25, 2007.

1. Ransac CPA Trash Man

Close behind = riding nothing but bad players... :(

Ransac, cpa trash man
  2. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Which teams get the bye team a second time?
  3. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Beats me... I guess train got it last week and TomB? has it this week...
  4. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

week team
    1 TomB (Didn't count....)
    2 Wildcard
    3 Takklemaggots
    4 Festizios
    5 Ransac's Maniacs
    6 DF Warriors
    7 Silmarils
    8 MooseJaw
    9 Dwarven Miners
    10 TomB
    11 Wildcard
    12 Takklemaggots
    13 Festizios
    14 Ransac's Maniacs
    15 Playoffs Start

Some of us get hosed...... hehe
  5. train The Wildcard!!!...

:cool:

You can see when I was trying to get on, make trades, etc...

I actually get so drained (I already only start with 4-5 hours of sleep per night) that at end of night, the last thing I am doing is logging off...

The few spurts of being on here have come at odd times, and when at work, I actually sit there and say I am going to spend time on CPA...

I could manage a little better, but sometimes I don't even have a reference to the time it is... (and there's a clock on the computer in front of me...)

sad...
  6. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

We will be patient
  7. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

So about half of us get hosed... Warriors, Simarils, Mooseman, and I... boo...

train, yeah, I saw you did some drops and adds, but you never really changed your roster... maybe you'll get back into it next year. Like I said, it sounds like you need some help for your real life work :)
  8. TomB Administrative Assistant

Hey, I got hosed a bit too since my first game didn't count...I made up for it a bit though with a game against an inactive train, so it's all good.

I lost this week by 3 points, because Travis Henry didn't play at all...:(
  9. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Oh yeah, forgot about our non-Week 1...
  10. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Really TomB got hosed too, his week 1 against the dummy team didn't count.
    I hope the 2 bye wins don't get someone into the playoffs over someone without
    2 bye wins......

3 points????? Boo Hoo, I lost to the maggots by 1 point.... 1 point

Gotta give props to the maggots for pulling it out, but 1 freaking point?

I'm never going to win this year, the Steelers will take out Brady and then I will be a normal team like the rest of you... So I will be without Brady for the playoffs...... I can only hope..... :eek:
  11. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

What the.... I logged in over the weekend to make some changes and found out I tied with Festizos last week? Anyone know what happened or whose stats changed? Not that I'm really complaining, as a draw is better than a loss, but it was just surprising... :)
  12. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Hey, $10 is $10, even the guys at Yahoo can be bribed..... ;)

It looks like next week's showdown will be for the top spot.....
    MooseJaw_charge vs Dwarven Miners
  13. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

But *I* didn't bribe them... must have been some other guys in another league where it happened to benefit me :)

If my guys produce the same next week as last week, I've got no worries... :)
  14. Ransac CPA Trash Man

Yahoo! Sports will occasionally "fix" stats up to a week or so after a game. Most of them are "Oh, THIS guy tackled the RB, not THIS guy," which affects the individual defensive players system. BUT, sometimes, they confused skill position players, or they review the official NFL stats and say "OH! They gave the QB another yard on this play."

Ransac, cpa trash man
  15. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Well, I can't remember if it increased the scores of one of my guys or decreased the scores of one of his guys, but hey, like I said, a draw is better than a loss :)
  16. rokapoke Man Among Gods

I didn't even notice that we had tied. Well, as long as I can still make the playoffs, I don't care.
  17. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

You get a free win next week..... you better hope TomB, the Maggots or I lose next week.....
  18. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Looks like it's gonna be an interesting matchup between me and Mooseman... so far he has the higher premliminary scores, but I bet my guys will produce and blow him away... :D
  19. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Do I sense a wager in those words??????
  20. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Not intentionally... but maybe..... ;)