Fantasy Football 2007

R

rokapoke

Mooseman said:
Festizios got his wish.... the teams that had to lose did...... He is in the playoffs with the miners.....

That's right! My Festizios are still alive and kicking... though undoubtedly not for long.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, due to me pulling Burress, I think I'm gonna lose this one... so it looks like the Top 4 are gonna be me, Festivios, Mooseman, and Tombstoners...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, you're going... just in the consolation bracket :D

Looks like TomB and I get to face off again... hopefully now I'll win since it's counts :)

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
What I think is funny is I still managed to make the playoffs with Larry Johnson and Travis Henry as my 2 best running backs...;)

turgy22

Nothing Special
Ransac said:
I think it's funny that a winning record is the 4th worst. :D
Not just a winning record - the 2nd best record in the league. But that's what happens when you play the easiest schedule. The Festizios twice played Magic for Dummies, Wildcard and DF's Warriors, easily the three worst teams in the league.

Not that I'm bitter or anything. Just saying.

R

rokapoke

turgy22 said:
The Festizios twice played Magic for Dummies...
Hey, you leave me out of this. Just because I don't belong in the playoffs...

No, wait. Um, never mind.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, unfortunately, only Magic for Dummies should have been the worst team in the league. But I guess real life kept train and DF from updating their teams during the season (although even then, DF's Warriors didn't do all that bad - they were winning a lot with just one quarterback :eek: )

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oh man, I need only 3 points from Minnesota's DEF tonight... I can't believe my team bombed so much, AND TomB's team kept dropping right along with me :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wooo! Minnesota's DEF pulled it out!

And wow, also a close game between Mooseman and Festivios... wow...

R

rokapoke

Spiderman said:
And wow, also a close game between Mooseman and Festizios... wow...
...probably won't be so close this week. Maybe, though.

R

rokapoke

Spiderman said:
Hey now, how come no cheering for me? :(
Nobody likes you.

Oh, wait, sorry, I wasn't supposed to let the cat out of the bag.