Fantasy Football 2007

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
What???? Mooseman wins again, without a WR or RB of any note?
How does he do it? Please tell me, because I don't know.......

2-2, starting my run for last playoff spot...... I love it when a plan come together....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wooo! Back in the win column!!

Hey, I'm having trouble seeing my team or players. When I click My Team, I just get a green background of where my team should be and Refreshing doesn't help. Is anyone else getting that?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wooo! Gonna be 3-2!!!

Looks like our league is pretty evenly matched. No undefeated, and a huge logjam at 3-2...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Yeah........ this weekend was horrible for me. I lost all 4 of my leagues.....and by a lot, too.

I'm playing against LT, AP, and TB in my of my leagues, too.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Spiderman said:
Wooo! Gonna be 3-2!!!

Looks like our league is pretty evenly matched. No undefeated, and a huge logjam at 3-2...
Wow, What happened to Wildcard? 5 players on Bye?

I have a chance to be the points leader for the week...... And maybe for the season-to-date leader...... wow.....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think he got really busy last week and couldn't check his team... he did a bunch of activity yesterday.

I wish I faced him :(

;)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Wooooo Hooooo 3-2

Man do I need a few receivers......

Hey when do I get to play the dummy team?
Does anybody get to play them twice?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I was wondering the same thing... :)

I think some people get to play him twice since the playoffs start what, Week 14? So there's only 13 weeks of regular games (12 for us since we started late) and there's 10 teams in the league, so playing each other once will take us to Week 10 so that's 3 weeks that are leftover...

Right? I think I got confused just writing that :)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
You did. It only takes 9 weeks to play every other team, unless you play yourself.... or with yourself.... :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wooo... not that I'm totally against Mooseman, but I hope TomB pulls this one out tonight, just to drop him to 5-3... ;)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Spiderman said:
Wooo... not that I'm totally against Mooseman, but I hope TomB pulls this one out tonight, just to drop him to 5-3... ;)
Can Big Ben beat the Ravens D by 34 points ....... hmmmm I will be routing for the mighty Steelers to crush the hated Ravens but, Ben will have no TD passes. Fast Willie Parker will have 2 rushing TDs and the Ravens will only score 2 FGs.....