Fantasy Football 2007

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
What I can't get is how DF'S Warriors is doing so strong without one quarterback... I mean, if DF was on and paying attention, he'd probably be atop the standings right now...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
What I can't get is why no one wants to trade players. Well, unless they get Brady from me for players like Steve McNair)

I look at a teams holes and try to fill them with my trade offer..... I don't ask for Randy Moss in return for Brandon Stokley.......

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I guess everyone's pretty much set now, now that the bye weeks are pretty much over... barring injury...

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
It looks like I'm going to be scrambling for RB's the rest of the year, with LJ's injury and Travis Henry's troubles, but I really don't have anything to trade away to try and fix it...;)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well, Well, Well......
Looks like the Miners are in a game..... tonight will decide it
Also, Monday night's game is important to TomB and those maggots...

The trashman's maniacs have been crushed by the charge of the moose

The Silmarils have dominated the Warriors and still have more to tack on tonight....

With the top 3 teams in danger of dropping a game this week, the race for the playoffs are tightening up.....

Only the dummies and those no-show wildcards are out of the hunt.....

BTW - Ransac ...............
You Got Schooled

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think I lost it, no way a kicker can beat a RB unless the RB is knocked out early.

Your score this week is unbelievable... :eek:

Even with a loss, I'll still be tied for first so I just need to hang on for the next couple of weeks... the playoffs are still wide open since we're all bunched up - I think after tonight it'll be 2 teams at 7-3, 2-3 at 6-4, and 2-3 at 5-5...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
When do the playoffs start?
I hope we aren't playing our "superbowl" on the last week of the season.....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, but it's the last week when all teams play... obviously we can't have our playoffs when the real NFL does because of the smaller number of teams...

R

rokapoke

What I was able to do in a league in which I am the commish was to have 8 teams, you play each team twice, two rounds of playoffs (including the championship)... so the regular season is 14 weeks, first round of playoffs is week 15, championship week 16.

Obviously, it's a little late for all of this. But when you get to 10-12 teams, there's no amazingly fantastic way to run things anyway.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, if train had known he'd be a non-factor, he could have dropped out and then we'd have eight teams :)

Actually, now that I think about it, I think that's how our playoff schedule is: First round is Week 15 and championships are Week 16.

T

train

I just don't see how someone would know they would be a non-factor... :cool:

But I ain't done yet... :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm just joshin' ya, train... but it seems weird that you couldn't check on your team all of this team, throughout byes and injuries... you just really busy?

Man, if only I played either Graham (RB) or Lee (TE) instead of Maroney or Shockey, I would have pulled out a win...

And Takklemaggots pulled out a win over TomBStoners... so while I'm one game on top, there's SIX teams vying for second place at 6-4, with Ransac close behind at 5-5... this is crazy...