Fantasy Football 2007

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
You're gonna need it since Brady plays the Ravens...... I wonder if he'll go over 100 points in one game......

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
This is gonna be the one time when the Ravens D steps up... or something happens to Brady, like how Favre separated his shoulder or got his injury... :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wooo! I don't think it's gonna matter, as you have about 150 points to make up tonight... :D

My only regret is not starting Derrick Ward instead of Rudi Johnson, but hey, I guess it doesn't matter in the long run...

And it looks like train finally got on to update his team... it looks like he can win against DF also...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
213 points from Brady, Stallworth and the NE D? Wow that would be some comeback.

Looks like there will be a huge traffic jam for 3rd and 4th places next week....

It will come down to who wins next week.......

I hope Spidey gets 1 place, before the playoffs.... that has always been an unlucky spot..... hehe :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I can't believe I'm winning when my RBs aren't even in the Top 15-20... :) But I guess my team is more well-rounded...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Spiderman said:
I can't believe I'm winning when my RBs aren't even in the Top 15-20... :) But I guess my team is more well-rounded...
Rounded like the hump on your back..... :eek:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I've still got a slim chance to make it!!.. on a week that I'm getting the free win!

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

train

Not only were the ravens paid off... they got a bonus for letting the game go in 4 different ways...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
The sad part is that If Spidey wins this week, I make the playoffs win or lose... basically......
7-6 with top points of the same record teams......
Either Takklemaggots or Silmarils are in and the other is out......

Festizios got his wish.... the teams that had to lose did...... He is in the playoffs with the miners.....