Fantasy Football 2007

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, it's about that time... who's in this year? Should we stick with Yahoo and the previous point system or go to another site and/or a different point system?

R

rokapoke

I'm definitely in... I want a chance to defend my regular-season title and to (hopefully) actually do something in the playoffs!

As far as sites are concerned, I still think Yahoo! is the best, but let's ditch the defensive players thing...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, the league is set up and can be found here

or it's league #294815, pw dwarven

I dropped the defensive players for this year.

I would like to change the scoring a little though; so far I have kickoff and return touchdowns 6 points and would like bonus points for certain milestones for receiving yards, rushing yards, and passing yards. What is standard in other leagues? Right now I have

300 passing = 10 points

100 rushing = 5
200 rushing = 10
300 rushing = 25

100 receiving = 5
200 receiving = 5

Is that okay?

R

rokapoke

Spiderman said:
100 receiving = 5
200 receiving = 5

Is that okay?
I'd say that this particular oddity should be changed... unless it's an extra 5 for earning the extra 100 yards...

And am I reading correctly that we're autopicking this year? It's not so much a problem as a clarification; I want to be properly prepared.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately, 5 points is the max allowed for receiving bonus.

But yes, if a receiver gets 200 yards, I believe he'll get 10 extra bonus points. Similiarly, all of the others stack as well.

D

DarthFerret

I am gonna get in on this too....was wondering when this was gonna start up....

turgy22

Nothing Special
I'm in.

Hopefully, scoring the most points will actually translate into the most wins this year.